Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Matazone Survivor!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
voices_in_my_head
You know, it's just a suggestion, but mayber we could wear something like this: http://www.midnightglamour.com/i/COATS,%20WRAPS/MVC-076S.JPG

Just an Idea. tongue.gif
Phyllis
Okay, I think that's all the submissions!

And the winner is....

Artist Unknown! The guilt worked wonders. >_>

AU, here's your Immunity Sombrero! (note that you can just link it from the site I have it on...no need to upload it anywhere else):

Though I have to say, I really loved all...er...most...of them *quirks an eyebrow at CM*

I shall be back, and hopefully no longer in a bear suit, sometime tomorrow with the next Team Challenge!
artist.unknown
Yay! *does happy dance like a crippled penguin*
Usurper MrTeapot
*Makes a swipe to grab the sobrero*

My precious!
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (candice @ Oct 18 2005, 11:01 PM)
Okay, I think that's all the submissions!

And the winner is....

Artist Unknown!  The guilt worked wonders.  >_> 

AU, here's your Immunity Sombrero!  (note that you can just link it from the site I have it on...no need to upload it anywhere else):

Though I have to say, I really loved all...er...most...of them  *quirks an eyebrow at CM*

I shall be back, and hopefully no longer in a bear suit, sometime tomorrow with the next Team Challenge!

Your not in the bear suit dear your in a Dominatrix suit and Voices dont worry it's only the host who's getting all the gorgeous outfits. biggrin.gif
Sorry still not sorted enough to do anything more than this BBS.
Usurper MrTeapot
Group Challenge!
Phyllis
*waves feebly from under mountain of homework*

I'll post it tomorrow, honest! I just...seem to have been caught in this...er...avalanche. Yeah. >_>
Phyllis
Okay! Time for the Group Challenge

This time, it's a scavenger hunt! The first team to post ALL the correct answers wins. Doesn't matter who on the team it comes from, or if other people have posted some correct answers before it. First person with the complete set of answers wins the challenge for their team.

1. Who had an entire thread dedicated to his “big banana”?

2. Who did Random_Trout e-marry?

3. Who introduced themselves to the forum in a thread called, “I’ve finally done it!”

4. When was the last time that member CrissiLove was active on the forums?

5. On the matazone family album who has an avatar of former U.S. president Clinton with the caption of, “It’s about that big”?

6. Who started the idea of adopting noobs to help them get acquainted with the forums?

7. What action did LoLo’s sidekick Sparky have according to Phoenix, in the Matazone action figures thread?

8. According to a thread in the daft forum there are how many nipples on a cow?

9. In the issue dealing with banning the sales of knives with pointy tips in the UK, who said, “I'm sure they would ban shoelaces if enough people started being killed by them.”

10. What is the 8th Little Goth Girl animation listed on Mata’s site?

Thanks to Lo for coming up with the questions! Deadline is subject to host's whims, and presence/lack of homework. Aaaaand go!
voices_in_my_head
This is what happens when I'm bored.

1. Who had an entire thread dedicated to his “big banana”?
Leopold
2. Who did Random_Trout e-marry?
Debaser
3. Who introduced themselves to the forum in a thread called, “I’ve finally done it!”
KingAndré
4. When was the last time that member CrissiLove was active on the forums?
2nd September 2004 - 7:14AM
5. On the matazone family album who has an avatar of former U.S. president Clinton with the caption of, “It’s about that big”?
Hyperion
6. Who started the idea of adopting noobs to help them get acquainted with the forums?
Industrial_Kybosh
7. What action did LoLo’s sidekick Sparky have according to Phoenix, in the Matazone action figures thread?
It came complete with a potato sack and spiting action.
8. According to a thread in the daft forum there are how many nipples on a cow?
According to Lolo, 6.
9. In the issue dealing with banning the sales of knives with pointy tips in the UK, who said, “I'm sure they would ban shoelaces if enough people started being killed by them.”
MrTeapot
10. What is the 8th Little Goth Girl animation listed on Mata’s site?
"A short poem by the Little Goth Girl"
Usurper MrTeapot
I said that? Blimey. Well I would have gotten that one wrong anyway.
Phyllis
Wow, that was quick!

Okay, Team Irn Bru wins again. Sorry Hagfish Slime, but you have to vote someone off again! Same method as before, PM your votes to me. I'll post who is eliminated here after all the votes are in.

No one on your team has immunity, so you have to choose between: CommieBastard, trunksgirl, Fallen Element, CheeseMoose, or gothictheysay.
LoLo
QUOTE (candice @ Oct 22 2005, 01:30 PM)
Wow, that was quick!

Yeah it took me longer to find all of the stuff and come up with the questions, dang. I thought I found more off the wall ones that would be hard to find the answers to.

Were you stalking my activity on the forums Voices? laugh.gif
voices_in_my_head
ph34r.gif Maybe.

No, really, I just used the member search and used the fourm search thingy...
Being really, really bored helped too,though. laugh.gif
Moosh
Bah! The entire thing started and finished while I was in Glasgow.
Phyllis
The entire thing started and finished before most people had noticed it was up! Voices is quick!

Anyway, I only have 2 votes in so far from Hagfish Slime...and they voted for different people, so it's a tie! tongue.gif So unless you guys want me to choose for you...
Moosh
There are 5 votes altogether so it can't be tie when they are all in. Unless someone forgets to vote. We really need to win something in this team.
Phyllis
Yeah, I know it can't be a tie if everyone votes. I was just saying the rest of the team needs to vote at some point because as of right now...it's tied. tongue.gif
pgrmdave
There are 5 votes altogether so it can't be tie when they are all in. Unless someone forgets to vote. We really need to win something in this team.

Or if everybody receives one vote...
Phyllis
QUOTE (pgrmdave @ Oct 24 2005, 09:36 AM)
Or if everybody receives one vote...

Then we could have a death match!

Or...not. Because the vote is no longer tied.
Phyllis
Okay, no point in waiting for the remaining vote to be cast...because three people have voted for one person.

Sorry, CM. It appears that the Survivors just don't think that a moose made of cheese is natural. Also, at least one of them doesn't like Glasgow, and you were there.

So...you're eliminated!

Bye bye CM, hello everyone else still playing the game. An immunity challenge will be coming up whenever I think of it. For now go back to your huts and have some steamy sex scenes to up the ratings.

*gags Network Censor and puts her in a closet*
JimiJimi
Oh my long-nosed pliers, CheeseMoose has gone.

Can we hurry this thing up? It's pretty boring being a sacrificial pig.
Usurper MrTeapot
*bares his buttocks at the hagfish slime*

You slime!
Phyllis
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Oct 24 2005, 02:36 PM)
Oh my long-nosed pliers, CheeseMoose has gone.

Can we hurry this thing up? It's pretty boring being a sacrificial pig.

Finished your apple, have you piggy?!

*stuffs another one in your mouth*

There you are, dear. Enjoy.

tongue.gif
Phyllis
Okay, immunity challenge time!

This one is brought to you by Lo, again. Who in spite of having more work than me keeps thinking these things up tongue.gif

Find a piece of underwear for each of the production crew (that's me, Cath, Lo, and believe) and explain why each one fits the respective person's personality.

Winner to be announced when I feel like it, as usual. And go!
Moosh
Fine, vote me off, but don't complain to me when I reveal all your dirty secrets to the tabloid press, leaving me to be the only one from the show who is seen as a good person, and I will be the darling of the public and you will all be discredited in society and be forced to live as outcasts! Hahahahaha!

*ahem*

I'll just go now
LoLo
You know one of the other people who is playing this game and is on the other team used to run a tabloid thread called the Matabloid, perhaps you should contact her about exposing these things! *coughs* syuu *coughs* but you didn't find this out from me ok? laugh.gif
mooooooooooopo
For Lo - Nine Inch Nails _and_ eyes. What more could you want?
For Cath - Piratical goodness!
For Cand - Because communists are the next big thing, da comrade? Pirates are getting too popular.
For Lynn - A chastity belt, censorship++.
Phyllis
Is anyone else going to do the immunity challenge, or should I just have Ste and Sarah wrestle in jello for immunity? tongue.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
I'm the pope. I need no immunity. Plus having a bullet proof, bomb proof Popemobile comes in handy.

*zoom zoom*
Phyllis
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Oct 27 2005, 05:07 PM)
I'm the pope. I need no immunity. Plus having a bullet proof, bomb proof Popemobile comes in handy.

*zoom zoom*

...what have I created?

Aaaand if no one has posted their challenge by Monday, I guess we'll vote 3 people off this time and I'll give immunity to Ste and Sarah. Just to make things a bit more interesting wink.gif
voices_in_my_head
Well, I don't really know any of the 'crew' too well, and well....

Have you ever tried to find underwear for someone you didn't know? laugh.gif
Phyllis
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Oct 28 2005, 03:32 PM)
Well, I don't really know any of the 'crew' too well, and well....

Have you ever tried to find underwear for someone you didn't know? laugh.gif

That's half the fun? tongue.gif I would so pick out underwear for a stranger...and it'd be something completely bizarre. Like those disturbing Cookie Monster boxers I found once....
voices_in_my_head
Okay, these are pretty much random (I'm just copy/pasting a random link):

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodpri/V248334.jpg
Umm...LoLo?

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodpri/V248414.jpg
Cand. This is for any stranger that you may end up giving disturbing underwear.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodpri/V250727.jpg
Belive

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodpri/V250912.jpg
Cath
CommieBastard
Cath!

Candy!

Believe!

Lolo!
LoLo
*coughs*explanations*cough*
Fallen Element
LoLo So she can unwrap them, put them on and use what was inside! wink.gif

Cath Every woman should match - and have that fierrrrce appeal!

Believe <cough>censorship<cough>

Candice Our host is so amazing that she can carry off whatever she desires - the world is your underwear oyster milady! [bows]

Fal xXx

[Depending on what you class as adult content, this may be usnuitable for young viewers. . . There are people. In pants.]

[edit: Just realised I've given LoLo the same pants that gothictheysay gave her. I'm not changing them though. LoLo can change them when she's bored and/or dirrty! Great minds think alike and all that. . .]
CommieBastard
QUOTE (LoLo @ Oct 29 2005, 11:36 PM)
*coughs*explanations*cough*

Mine really don't merit explanation tongue.gif Except maybe that you sent me cookies, and that believe's MSN screen name is "First Tiger and President".
Phyllis
Oh noes!

Littlebear got stung in the crotch by a Portugese man o' war...er....at the local aquarium. Yeah. >_> And then on his way back, he was mauled by a yeti!

He's being shipped home so he can rest while his family tends to his horrible wounds. He should make a nice recovery, though, with minimal scarring!

So to recap:

Team Irn Bru now consists of:
syuu
moop
artist.unknown
MrTeapot
and voices in my head

Team Hagfish Slime now consists of:
CommieBastard
trunksgirl
Fallen Element
and gothictheysay

I think that after the next Team Challenge, we'll vote off 2 or 3 people, in order to get this moving a bit faster...unless anyone has any objections? I'll be choosing an Immunity Challenge winner tomorrow.
Phyllis
And the winner of the immunity sombrero is....moop!

Yay!

New team challenge coming soon. I have an idea, just have to work out the specifics of it. And it is ebil. evil.gif
believe
*Beeps the censorship buzzer between every other word Candice speaks. Accidentally. *cough, gagged/closet, cough. ohmy.gif *
trunks_girl26
*dons Florida shirt, cries fix, demands a recount*

Clearly there's something going on between the winner and the host. >.>
Phyllis
There iiiis...but he also clearly put some effort into his. And he was the first to respond.

It has nothing to do with bribes or sex! *hides moop and her new underwear under the bed*

Lalalala
pgrmdave
QUOTE (trunks_girl26)
Clearly there's something going on between the winner and the host.

That just makes it more interesting for the faithful viewers!

(I follow this closer than I've ever followed the TV version)
Phyllis
New Team Challenge!

Okay, for this one I'm asking you guys to be honest. It'd be pretty easy to cheat, so I'm just asking you not to. You'll feel more accomplished in the end if you actually figure the thing out, anyway. wink.gif

Grow vers. 3

The first person on either team to PM me with the correct order that things go in (just describe them - like orange ball thing, thing that turns into a lil animal, etc) will win this challenge for their team. The reason I say PM rather than post here is so it won't be ruined for those who haven't completed it yet! biggrin.gif Then they can keep being tortured by the wonderfulness that is Grow. I chose this one because I personally think it's the hardest of the three, and I don't think anyone who was in IRC who is also participating in Survivor managed to complete it.

Yes, I'm evil. And yes, I've completed all 3 of the Grow challenges on that website. Mwahahahahahahaha!
Cath Sparrow
Ooo! Nice one Cand that really is nasty biggrin.gif
voices_in_my_head
I've got everything at it's top level except for the pipe thingy... this is going to drive me crazy.
Phyllis
Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

Well, it didn't drive her crazy. Voices just PMed me with the correct answer biggrin.gif

Sorry, team Hagfish Slime sad.gif You have to vote two people off. Same deal as always, PM me with your votes...cept this time it's two people instead of one. In the event of some crazy tie, Team Irn Bru decide between those nominated. People left on your team are:

CommieBastard
trunksgirl
Fallen Element
and gothictheysay

And Voices has won a prize! Since she's singlehandedly won two team challenges in a row, she gets to choose between 3 boxes. What's inside?!?!?!?!

So, Voices, what'll it be? Box 1, 2, or 3?
JimiJimi
Can I have the empty boxes afterwards?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.