Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Matazone Survivor!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
CommieBastard
(too big to post, I'll link)

The Hulk always liked to show off, but this key fob was taking things slightly too far
Ashbless
Amazing that they can get away with that on a decent forum like this. Oh wait, what am I saying? laugh.gif

*munches more popcorn*
Cath Sparrow
And todays outfit will be........

Dont make her mad!!
trunks_girl26

Creepy, yet fulfilling.
Cath Sparrow
Todays Look:

Hide your puppies!
Phyllis
Time's up for the first immunity challenge!

Artist unknown and PWM didn't submit anything, so they don't qualify.

I will be judging the entries along with my production team, and will get back to you all within an hour.
Phyllis
Ta da!

The winner of the first immunity challenge is Mr Teapot and his beady-eyed urinal! Yay!

Teapot, you get to wear the Immunity Sombrero as your av until someone else wins immunity. Here it is:

And later on today (or tomorrow, if I happen to forget), I will be posting the first Team Challenge!

*wanders off in search of dalmatians*
Usurper MrTeapot
w00t!

Does the Immunity Somberero mean I get to play with underage girls and not get prosecuted?
Phyllis
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Oct 7 2005, 04:28 PM)
w00t!

Does the Immunity Somberero mean I get to play with underage girls and not get prosecuted?

Sure, why not?

And now, the first Team Challenge. Each of you must compose a team poem. Each team member will compose one line and PM it to me. It will go in the order I originally listed you when I named the teams. You may cooperate if you like, or you may just submit whatever to me and hope for an amusing result. You have two days to complete this challenge.

Aaaand go!
artist.unknown
Eeek. Ooopsie.

I was off...doing things. Which I can't seem to remember at the moment. Um. There were bagels and...oh God, where did those two days go?? Well. Um. Things. And they were important. ph34r.gif

And no, they did not involve Teapot and his sombrero.
Phyllis
QUOTE (artist.unknown @ Oct 7 2005, 04:37 PM)
And no, they did not involve Teapot and his sombrero.

That blush on your cheek tells a different story, my dear tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
Oh! My God!! I just saw it and it was so cute so I had to get it for you because I thought you'd just look so Fab in it so you had to have it so I bought it so this is todays outfit because it was soooooo Cute!!
Phyllis
I decided to extend the deadline by 3 days, since only 3 people have submitted their lines to me. tongue.gif
voices_in_my_head
I have a feeling that we're all just submitting random lines, right?
Phyllis
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Oct 9 2005, 08:42 AM)

Yup, that's what everyone has done so far.
JimiJimi
Oink.

Thanks for the apple, as well. I'm liking the cage, but the guards aren't very talkative. I'll just whistle for a while.
Cath Sparrow
For todays outfit I know how much you liked it so we go Goth
Phyllis
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 9 2005, 10:20 AM)
For todays outfit I know how much you liked it so we go Goth

Uggghhh. That is the most hideous one yet, and that's saying something. tongue.gif
Ashbless
Have to say I liked the ice heels but they couldn't have been at all comfortable. biggrin.gif
Cath Sparrow
*Cath wheels Cand in in today outfit props her in a pile of snow to keep her upright and wanders back out of shot* Today
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 8 2005, 07:43 AM)
Oh! My God!! I just saw it and it was so cute so I had to get it for you because I thought you'd just look so Fab in it so you had to have it so I bought it so this is todays outfit because it was soooooo Cute!!

That has got to be the best outfit yet.

I'll just have to steal it from the wardrobe after the show is over...
trunks_girl26
QUOTE (candice @ Oct 9 2005, 03:56 PM)
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Oct 9 2005, 08:42 AM)

Yup, that's what everyone has done so far.

pfft. Clearly mine was thought out and completely original *noddles*
Phyllis
Okay, time is up!

Here are the two team's poems, arranged by the order I originally listed you in when I named teams:

Team Irn Bru:
O team Hagfish Slime, team Hagfish Slime, your fashion sense is a crime...
And the tentacle love goes on
My soul is soggy cereal, and stinks of soured sauerkraut
This team challenge I don't care-o, because I have my immunity sombrero.
The poster child of the Emo Generation...
My soul is gone, My soul is gone.

Team Hagfish Slime:
Penguins and pickles and polar bears
Bananas in pajamas are coming down the stairs
[...]
And they all went "whoosh"!
And after all, why spoons?
So the walrus and the crack thief shared the loot and lived in peace forever.

The [...] is meant to represent silence from the direction of PWM, since he didn't contribute anything. tongue.gif

And the winner is....

[suspense!!!]

Team Irn Bru!!!

That means the Team Hagfish Slime has to vote one of their own off. PM your vote to me, and I will post here when the results are in!
CommieBastard
But... but... we rhymed!

Also LOL at T's laziness.
Usurper MrTeapot
My line rhymed! Thats not laziness.
Pikasyuu
Yes! *high fives team .. only to realise that only Slimers are in this thread.*

*gasp!*

*flees for life/orangey vanilla goodness!*
Usurper MrTeapot
QUOTE (syuu @ Oct 12 2005, 07:43 AM)

*gasp!*

Erm yo? I'm Irn Bru...
Phyllis
And the votes are in!

All of Team Hagfish Slime voted to eliminate PWM. Well, except PWM, of course. He didn't contribute any votes. Or anything else, other than an application. So don't worry, I don't think he'll be too upset...I doubt he even knew he was a part of the game!

Next immunity challenge will be posted tomorrow. Enjoy it while you still can, Teapot. evil.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
Pah, I'll still be immune. I'm already trying to squish this hat into a syringe.
artist.unknown
Woo! I didn't forget this time!

*fist pounds team*
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Oct 12 2005, 11:16 PM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Oct 12 2005, 07:43 AM)

*gasp!*

Erm yo? I'm Irn Bru...

..O_o

..wow, it must've been late. *schoopid when she's tired* .. C'mon, Teapot, you're clearly the better Sean! Erm, in reference to the only two posts up there. Actually, I love you both.

/spam

Only one troublemaker on the snowbank left. Dern. *goes back to igloo, has celebratory dinner?*
Usurper MrTeapot
*patronises syuu*

Its ok darling, just try to concentrate next time. *patpat*

Right guys, I like this sobrero so we need to work extra hard so I can keep it. Are you with me? Place your hands in the circle and we'll do a "wooooooo Teapot!"

Ready?

Wooooooooooooooooo Teapot!
Cath Sparrow
*runs in realiseing she's left the host propt up in a snow drift for the last couple of days and put her in something nice and warm* warm

Hey look not my fault I was in a rush!
Fallen Element
*makes eyes at Teapot's sombrero*

dry.gif

Mwahahaha!

Fal xXx
Usurper MrTeapot
No! MY sobrero!
Phyllis
Okay, next immunity challenge!

Draw a portrait of the host (woooo I get to be self-centered!). Quality (ie, whether or not it's drawn in paint with wobbly lines) doesn't matter so much as cleverness and general ass-kissing.

Deadline is whenever I feel like it. biggrin.gif

Aaaand go!
Cath Sparrow
*realises she may not have packed enough outfit for the for the full run of the serise starts routing through everyones lugage to see what she can 'borrow' and comes across this little ensamble in the Network Censors case* Aah! This will do fine untill I can leg it back to civisation and get some more outfits.
CommieBastard
This isn't going to win me any sombreros:

trunks_girl26

*wins just for her random spelling errors*
Usurper MrTeapot
Must...retain...immunity...

The CandJob.

(of the time I caught cand fellating an itzacadoodlebum thing)
Pikasyuu

"candice: the beautiful and fair ruler of all england"

oh, and that's tony blair she's stomping on/overtaking, by the by. tongue.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
QUOTE (syuu @ Oct 14 2005, 08:12 PM)
*snatches Teapot's immunity 'brero for good measure, rides off into the land of Media*

<-----
mooooooooooopo

A lovely rendering of our beloved host in one of her latest beautiful and stunning outfit.
artist.unknown
Captain Originality here: just sketched the pic out of member info. I do hope you'll forgive me.

[GUILT]Hour of my LIFE!!![/GUILT]
Moosh
My effort, combining Cand's user pic and what you get when searching for 'Candice' on google:

voices_in_my_head

Hmm.... the words got kinda blurry when I changed it to a jpg.... whoops.
gothictheysay

biggrin.gif
Cath Sparrow
*phone call comes through for the host* Hi Cand sorry your going to have to last in that outfit for a bit longer. The shopping for more outfits is taking abit longer than I thought *voice in background of call* come back to the hot tube it's getting cold without you... *then muffled* shhh I'm on the phone to work. *back to nomal again* Ye. Sorry about that shop assistant with more clothes to show me. Yeh I'll be back asap.

*Acutally computers a bit buggered dad's sorting it out be back soon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.