Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hello fellow gangsters.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
j00m3h
Pikasyuu
Hi Jimmy. smile.gif Be good!

Signed,
Your conscience.
Velvet
Jimmy....
Have fun running around the forums like a headless chicken!!
Sir Psycho Sexy
Jimmy...jimmy...aren't you the one who screwed around with the forum in one way or another? *watches*
Sir Psycho Sexy
*fistshake*
Sir Psycho Sexy
*wields stick wildly*
Astarael
Welcome to Matazone! Here's the quick rule list in case you just scrolled down and clicked "I Agree" without reading the rules when you signed up.
1) Be nice to people. Spamming and trolling are bad and you'll get banned very quickly.
2) Don't be an idiot. Please.
3) Type in proper English with correct spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. Or Mata will tie you to a railroad track when the train is coming.
Anyway, have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions. People will usually answer them if you ask in the right thread. Go forth and post! It's too late to tape you, I'm afraid.
bryden42
hmmm l33t speak, not nescesarily what was meant by correct English but 10 points for effort.
Moosh
Hey. I like your avatar.
oscarhilton
QUOTE (j00m3h @ Oct 2 2005, 10:36 PM)
Oh, please.  It's not as if I'm talking in "ELITE SPEAK" in every post, or for that matter, in any posts.  It's simply a nickname from a bit ago.  Quit nitpicking.

Yes. but If it was, it would be

31337 5P33|<

or something of the same value that doen't make sense.

I like you avatar too

However, some like to call this forums 'mature' so try and keep it that way.

Anyway, WELCOME to the forums!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.