Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'M STUPID HELP
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
snow white
I'LL BE A GOOD NOOB I PROMISE. SOMEONE ADOPT ME PLEASE. sad.gif HELP
Mata
I'm sure you'll find someone, but please turn off caps lock, it makes it look like you're shouting all the time!
snow white
QUOTE (Mata @ Oct 11 2005, 04:39 AM)
I'm sure you'll find someone, but please turn off caps lock, it makes it look like you're shouting all the time!

I'm sorry. ohmy.gif
Velvet
Hey.
Snow White.
Over here.

I'll adopt you if you can't find no one to look out for you.

smile.gif
Mata
QUOTE (snow white @ Oct 11 2005, 01:37 PM)
QUOTE (Mata @ Oct 11 2005, 04:39 AM)

I'm sorry. ohmy.gif

No problem, it's a general thing on the net that capitals = shouting. This way, if you do want to shout at someone they'll notice the difference biggrin.gif
Astarael
Welcome to Matazone! Here's the quick rule list in case you missed the official ones. I'm far too lazy and busy to adopt a noob, but here's my general advice post.
1) Be nice to people. Spamming and trolling are bad and you'll just get banned. No one thinks it's cute.
2) Don't be an idiot.
3) Type in proper English with correct spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. Or Mata will bake you in a batch of tasty strawberry muffins and give you to the other forumites.
Anyway, have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions. People will happy to help you. Come post with us!
snow white
QUOTE (Velvet @ Oct 12 2005, 04:29 AM)
Hey.
Snow White.
Over here.

I'll adopt you if you can't find no one to look out for you.

smile.gif

Thanks Velvet. That would be awesome. biggrin.gif
Tom
I will aswell
Velvet
Little Twit might be better to help you Snow White seems as I'm normally pretty busy.
And, Snow White, don't ever worry about posting any questions you may have, someone will reply.
smile.gif
snow white
Um,okay. unsure.gif
Tom
QUOTE (snow white @ Oct 20 2005, 02:29 PM)
Um,okay.  unsure.gif

I'm not a monster
oscarhilton
he is also radioactive. I still dont know why...
snow white
QUOTE (little twit @ Oct 20 2005, 10:07 AM)
QUOTE (snow white @ Oct 20 2005, 02:29 PM)
Um,okay.   unsure.gif

I'm not a monster

I know. (Thinks for a second) maybe I don't. Thanks for offering to adopt.
I accept. biggrin.gif
Tom
Right, if you want me just shout
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.