Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big story that never ends
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft > Games
Pages: 1, 2
Tom
Basicly we start off a story and you keep posting bits to the story.I will let you change the story after a bit. Ok laugh.gif

So a woman was walking down the street and...
Star_of_Lei
she gets hit by a giant watermelon, thankfully it didn't hurt her too much because of her....
Tom
gaint boobs! so she got up and...
JimiJimi
decided that there are too many story games.
Tom
But she changed her mind half way down the street
Star_of_Lei
And became............

(I agree with jimijimi, just post in almost every game board)
Tom
a man!
My;heart;bleeds
How spectacularly peculiar, she decided. I mean he. Anyway, he went on to become...
Tom
a gay poll dancer
JimiJimi
before deciding some extra posts wouldn't hurt. So he went home, told his friend to create a website called Matazone and then he made 200 finish this sentence type games, before vanishing in a puff of orange juice.

The friend who created the site, after spending years of his life devoted to it, then realised that he'd never met the person who told him to make the site, and so bashed his head onto his keyboard.
Moosh
The friend realsied that the first guy hadn't actually made most of the finish this sentance/ story/ whatever thread so he really should be blaming someone else.
JimiJimi
'Pigs and mash!' shouted out Potato man. He really was angry, so he picked up his kettle and made himself a cup of hot blackurrant.
Tom
And then he started to drink it, but suddenly a gaint...
Star_of_Lei
came up the hill and said.
My;heart;bleeds
'Boo.'
The man was scared and ran away crying and screaming. Later in the day...
Star_of_Lei
a jumping hamster called........
My;heart;bleeds
Rolling Rodney...
Star_of_Lei
Captin of the Straw Arrows flying team............
My;heart;bleeds
and a darn good jockey too...
Star_of_Lei
though not as good as
My;heart;bleeds
me...
Star_of_Lei
" Nurse! We have a dellusioned forumite! ^"
My;heart;bleeds
'Nay, nurse! We have thousands! But they're playing damned hide and seek...who gave them the hyperactivity pills?'
Star_of_Lei
"Nurse, why are the kleptomaniacs kept with the dellusioned?"
My;heart;bleeds
'Well, why not? They all look the same...'
Star_of_Lei
"It always ends up with the dellusioned getting pills they are not supposed to have"
My;heart;bleeds
'Well the dillusioned ARE supposed to have pills. Just not those ones...DOCTOR THE DILLUSIONED ARE DYING!'
'WHAT'S THAT, NURSE? YOU WANT ME TO KILL THE DILLUSIONED? FINALLY!'
Star_of_Lei
" OH! Now we're in for it! We've a drunk doctor and a tonne of dellusioned, kleptomainiac stoners on our hands!"
My;heart;bleeds
'Brains...brains...brains...' Says the doctor.
'Oh great,' sighs the nurse. 'He's taken the happy pills.'
Star_of_Lei
" We are in trouble. Sedatives! No, wait, tranquiliser darts!"
Tom
The docter went out on the street and...
Star_of_Lei
was shot down by the nurses' tranquiliser darts
My;heart;bleeds
'Hurray!' the nurse cried. 'We SHALL eat tonight!' Then the nurse ran away giggling manically...
Star_of_Lei
While in a far distant town
Tom
there was a shoot out with the cops with...
My;heart;bleeds
ravenous monkeys. 'Darn monkeys' said one police cop, whose name was...
Star_of_Lei
Peter or Paul, no Peter, no Paul. Damn! Identical twins, anyway one of them was there and....
Tom
one of them had sex with...
Star_of_Lei
Cherry, no Kerry, no, damn more identical twins. Why?
Tom
it 2was Cherry so it came to them
JimiJimi
and she offered them a glass of Sherry whilst listening to Bob Marley's 'I Shot the Sherrif', which caused utter confusion until everyone died of
Star_of_Lei
mental strain injury (using the brain too much)
JimiJimi
After that the moon collided with the planet and everyone was given hovercars by aliens.
Star_of_Lei
The hovercars were great, they got everyone as far as papa new guinea and changed course. They did this for eight hours before giving up and dying. Everyone still hadn't left earth so the aliens were left...
Tom
to die, and so they did but what happened next is another story.We are going to change the story to...(its up to you V)
JimiJimi
It's up to you. It's up to you is a very
Star_of_Lei
gripping novel by a little known writer called
oscarhilton
"Another story game?! I SMITE YOU!"
Star_of_Lei
Which by the way is the most known phrase of
JimiJimi
the
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.