Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What are you dressing up as for Hallowe'en?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Nov 1 2005, 05:50 PM)
My sister had a halloween party, and went trick-or-treating with some friends. She went as a zombie, which was highly convincing right up to the point where her hair was perfect  laugh.gif Her female friends went as some sort of goth-witch-type thing and the dude from Clockwork Orange. Her male friends went as two hookers and a pimp tongue.gif It rained on them. A lot.

I, on the other hand, made pumpkin pie, stole their nice food, had a friend round and tried to watch black books with friend and parents. Cats then decided to sit on parents, leaving me to get up and answer the door to trick-or-treaters every time I sat down and got comfy  dry.gif Ebil. The little tiny ones were cute, though happy.gif 6-year old witches! biggrin.gif

We got a little lad dressed as a skellington who was actaully call Jack. Soooo cute.
I spent Halloween with friends and we went to see Corpes Bride and later in the evening went for a wander in the woods.
Kitty
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Nov 2 2005, 12:21 PM)
Note to self: Bought too much pumpkin. Made too much pumpkin soup.

Note to self: Pumpkin soup tastes like crap.

Either you didnt make good pumpkin soup or well.... you're weird.

I looovveeee pumpkin soup. I say generally anything pumpkin is delicious
EvilSpork
Um.

I went as Zombie Jesus.

Today I'm delayed reaction Spoon.
Rykan
QUOTE (EvilSpoon @ Nov 4 2005, 03:24 AM)
I went as Zombie Jesus.

Please tell me what you looked like laugh.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
QUOTE (Rykan @ Nov 4 2005, 11:57 AM)
Please tell me what you looked like  laugh.gif

Jesus as a Zombie would be my first bet.
EvilSpork
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Nov 4 2005, 08:27 AM)
QUOTE (Rykan @ Nov 4 2005, 11:57 AM)
Please tell me what you looked like  laugh.gif

Jesus as a Zombie would be my first bet.

Precisely.
Rykan
I meant what your costume constituted of XP
EvilSpork
QUOTE (Rykan @ Nov 4 2005, 12:59 PM)
I meant what your costume constituted of  XP

You know... Robe, crown of thorns, zombie looking...

Taking "rose from the grave" a bit literally in zombie terms.
markslut
I didn't - as the halloween party I went to was on a beach - I was going to be a Nurse though if I didn't go to the beach party
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
I was a kitty...with ears and claws. I would have gone out more but I had to wear it to school.

I saw this one guy dressed up as Kagome from Inuyasha. Quite a sight that was.
And this guy I fancied for quite a while, decided to be a woman. With heels and a slinky black dress. He was pretty! huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.