Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Average Age of Matazonians
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
lastwaykeeper
18, 2 months and 2 days here, and just joined. happy.gif

dry.gif 18's the best age ever!

... I didn't say that...... wasn't me! tongue.gif
Omnicidal Maniac
And yet again, I have become another statistic! Just kidding.... tongue.gif

20 years old when both of my good friends have turned 21 in the space of 9 days! I feel so young! By the by, Matt, Katie, Holly, I'm here..... biggrin.gif
Astarael
The only non-represented age is 24. Since that's 42 (life, the universe, and everything) backwards, the world is going to end. I'm sorry, comrades, but it's true. *teardrop*
bryden42
Since that's 42 (life, the universe, and everything) backwards, the world is going to end. I'm sorry, comrades, but it's true. *teardrop*

Does that make it the answer to death, the multicosm and nothing? smile.gif
Astarael
QUOTE (bryden42 @ Dec 2 2005, 03:39 AM)
Since that's 42 (life, the universe, and everything) backwards, the world is going to end. I'm sorry, comrades, but it's true. *teardrop*

Does that make it the answer to death, the multicosm and nothing? smile.gif

No, that makes it the answer to death, the antimatter universes, and nothing. You were very close, though. wink.gif
Angel the Samurai Princess
QUOTE (Kitty @ Oct 28 2005, 09:32 PM)
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Oct 28 2005, 08:47 PM)
'm sixteen. Some people think I don't count as properly sixteen yet as I was born prematurely

Ummm, nope. You're born when you're born, hence the clever birthday idea. I doubt very many people work out the day they were concieved (and who really wants to document a day their parents bumped uglies?) and then decide to chose exactly nine months after that date as their birthday? Some people are dumbarses. smile.gif

I always thought it would be a good idea to have your birthday as the day you were concieved. Though now that I'm older and understand the process and all, I really dont think its such a good idea anymore because every birthday I'd think "Wow my parents had great fun on this night ___ many years ago...." and thats not something I want crossing my mind at a celebration.... or any time, really....

Though it does make most sense tongue.gif It would be a much more accurate way of telling how old someone is, though then theres the confusion on when the child was acctually conceived and it could get rather messy blink.gif

Right.... I'm 15 and 9 months! And! 1 day. biggrin.gif

Hee, hee!
LOL! Do you ever think it's kinda creepy that your parents even remember when you were conceived? My mom told me I was conceived in August, that's why I was born in May (DOI!) But, yeah...I'm 18 years old, and I'M EXTREMELY IMMATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! *dances using Japanese fans* WHO WANTS TO JOIN IN??? ... anyone???
Kitty
ASP, spamming isnt something appreciated on these forums, no one came here to read about how immature you are or how you're dancing with Japanese fans, if you would like to talk about this there's the Daft section where I'm sure you'll find a place to fit this in.

Also, in case you have yet to read them, please take a look at the top of the page and click on 'rules' and read them.
Astarael
The very first part of her post was on topic, but I have to agree with you. Daft is the best place for hyperactivity and shifting topics.
Well, she makes seventeen 18-year-olds. Anyone else who's eighteen want to take the poll and create a lovely symmetry of numbers? Is this forum especially attractive to late high school/early college people, or is it just a matter of chance?
Wyvern
QUOTE (Astarael @ Dec 1 2005, 10:18 PM)
The only non-represented age is 24. Since that's 42 (life, the universe, and everything) backwards, the world is going to end. I'm sorry, comrades, but it's true. *teardrop*

Well now I've spotted this delightful thread consider that problem solved I be 24!
Well physically at least, mentally well that would be telling now wouldn't it....

Does this mean the world doesn't end yet?
Moosh
QUOTE (Wyvern @ Dec 7 2005, 09:51 PM)
Well now I've spotted this delightful thread consider that problem solved I be 24!
Well physically at least mentally well that would be telling now wouldn't it....

Yay, Wyvern prevented the end of the world!

/Spam
Astarael
QUOTE (Wyvern @ Dec 7 2005, 05:51 PM)
QUOTE (Astarael @ Dec 1 2005, 10:18 PM)

Well physically at least, mentally well that would be telling now wouldn't it....

Of course! Wyvern, you've saved the world! The meaning of death, the antimatter universes, and nothing has been beaten and we can all live in peace.
*passes out cookies to celebrate the world not ending*
Do we get another 18-year-old for pretty number symmetry?
Wyvern
I'm sure we can flush one out from somewhere's hereabouts. dry.gif

I think the reason there's a gap around the mid twenties is that those strange creatures are going through the twenties version of a midlife crisis orientated around the inevitable questions and realisations.
Does my age mean I should behave in a mature and restrained manner or just say to hell with it and carry on acting in the chaotic, fun filled manner that has always come naturally? Do I finish studies or carry on with the delightful gathering of knowledge? I really ought to move out now, that coffee mug really could do with restraining before it becomes bent on world domination and OMG I should... get a job/promotion/new job/career change/religion/belief system/sense of moralityand or ethics/ partner(s)/mission in life/birthday present for_/ christmas present for_/hamster food/chocolate hobnobs/visit the matazone shop/turn the grill off... oh! and check my email!.
See with all these thoughts flying around ( and these are just a painfully general and vague selection) is it any wonder that more mid-20 somethings haven't voted yet, we havent managed to keep focused on one thing long enough to pin the words down. tongue.gif
Give us time the 18's amoung you will be drowned in our ever increasing tide...particularly as in a few years you will become like us ph34r.gif

Yey! I saved the world! I did good..yes? huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.