Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are you a psycho too?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
LoLo
Sometimes I feel a bit psycho with my little things that I do here or there, and I have a feeling that I'm not the only one out there with strange habits.

When I'm in a public restroom by myself I will often take a moist paper towel and use it to polish all of the water faucets in the bathroom. I just hate it when they aren't shiny.

My life is very routine and often times I get annoyed with this fact so I try to do something about it. The bad part to this is that in trying to change my routine a bit, it often gets worked into the routine. For example my routine was to have lunch off campus on Mondays, eat pizza at the pizza place on campus on Wednesday and have a sandwhich from the deli on campus on Fridays. So I got sick of the routine so now every Friday I change up the routine by trying a different eatery on and off campus. I didn't realize for a bit there that I was only doing it on Fridays, and that it has worked it's way into my routine. Dang it!

Other things I do is liking to find patterns in who walks by when, what they do and how they do it, and so on.
Witless
Complete unawareness of anything that isn't pointed out, including my own bladder, hunger, and injuries I've caused to myself ("How long have I been bleeding like that? Egads.. My white shirt!")

I can only walk fast when I'm listening to music, Otherwise I plod along real slow. I can't keep eye contact with any person for more than 10-15 seconds in one go or my eyes start to water and my brain goes blank.
Urm... too many to list really.. and sometimes i forget which of my habits are odd and which are things everyone does... *lost*
Astarael
I notice when my eyelashes fall on my paper whilst I'm writing and stick them in the tiny hole in the side of my pen.
I eat really sharp cheese all by itself. Regularly.
I cut off my split ends with little scissors in boring classes.
Whenever I get a new box of crayons of markers or the like, I put them in exact rainbow-color order and yell at anyone who messes up the order.
I count to 100 starting from 21 (don't ask why, I don't know) over and over again to get to sleep.
I organize everything in stores when it's been knocked off the shelves. I especially like turning all the shot glasses on store shelves so the logos all face the same way.
I knock on doors using the first few bars of the Indiana Jones theme song.
God, I'm a weird person. *tries to act normal and fails miserably*
I_am_the_best
Oh it's ok Astarael, I notice when my eyelashes fall on my paper too but I don't stick them in my pen, I wish on them.
And eating sharp cheese by itself is also something I do, but not regularly.
When walking on the pavement, I have to get the same 'feel' on both feet. Like, if I stand on a crack in the middle of my foot, I have to do that on the other, and if I stand on a gravelly paving stone, then my other foot has to aswell.
I _have_ to walk under ladders if they're there.
I _have_ to turn off on and open mains plugs.
I _have_ to do exactly the same routine before I go to sleep or else I can't sleep.

I wouldn't class myself as psycho though.
JimiJimi
I tend to make weird noises when I sneeze, so instead of the normal 'achooo', I'd go for more of a 'acharooparizzledy' or something.

I shout completely random and irrelevant words to break silences. Favourites being 'toilets', 'cheese', 'pyjamas', and any combination of the above.

I never tidy my house because otherwise I wouldn't know where anything was.

Sometimes I go on eBay frenzies under the influence of nothing but coffee, and wake up in the morning thinking, 'oh crap, what did I bid on last night?'
Righteous
I immediately check four or five websites whenever I'm online.
I choose things via "Bubblegum bubblegum in a dish."
I will go insane if I don't have my wallet, ring and phone on me at all times.
Whenever I smoke pot, I have a bunch of rituals I go through, mainly to prevent getting caught.
I sleep with the fan on because the monotone humming sound puts me to sleep.
I will wash my face with rose thorns and Drain-O before I have sex wearing socks.
I never wear my Spitfire (skateboard wheels) belt with my DC Shoe Co. sweatshirt. If situation neccessitates, I wear my DC belt.

Mayhap I should point out that I have a minor case of obsessive compulsive disorder. THere are probably a million more examples, but I'm tired and would rather not have to think.
Kitty
Whenever I open firefox I immediatley start typing 'www.mata-' then press the down button and enter so it goes straight to the board index.
I cant wear socks to bed. Ever. It drives me crazy.
Whenever I have my socks off I constantly play with my toenails unetill I cut them so I cant play with them anymore.
In stores that have little pamphlets or brochures (sp?) That arent all in the same direction, I make sure they are unless I dont have enough time.
Sometimes I walk in a way that makes the tap of my shoes against the ground into a little song

Nothing thats really habitual.... but I tend to greet people in strange ways, especially when they dont notice I'm there. The other day I walked up behind my friend who was standing in line for lunch and went "RAWR!" really loudly and threw my arms around her.... She was confused.

When I have the chance, I'll sit in class and make chainmail....
Faerieryn
I always forget the date. Always. In order to remember it I have to stamp my foot twice and then check my watch. Thing is until recently my watch didn't have a date on it!
I always wear my watch on the right wrist. I just can't wear it on the other.
If I'm feeling comfortable I often link my toes together. Apparently (according to the guys at the last notts meet) not a lot of people can do that
I wash my laundry according to colour. Not just dark and light but I also have a pink wash, a green wash etc.
I am currently trying to develop an obsession for turning lights off when I leave the room, after my last electricity bill!!
Astarael
Kitty, I play with my toenails (and the skin around the nails of hands and feet) and then have to trim the mess with nail clippers as well.
Ryn, I already have the fixation on turning the lights out everwhere except where I am, and it drives me insane that I can't do that at school. My dad has the obsession as well, so I know I come by it honestly. tongue.gif
I also used to wear my watch on my right wrist, but then I switched to my left and now I don't have a watch since the old one broke. Bah.
Every time someone says "swallow," "witch," "rabbit," "hand grenade," "spanking," "coconut," or really anything in passing that reminds me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, I immediately respond with the appropriate quote in my horrendously bad imitation of a British accent. biggrin.gif
I stand on empty aluminum cans with one foot to demonstrate the properties of tension and air pressure. This annoys those among my relatives who are too heavy to do it. laugh.gif
I've just realized that I click my name to go to my profile after practically every post to make sure that I'm still at least 21% Issues. It's a comfortable number, and the one that starts me counting to go to sleep.
PsychWardMike
Um... I twitch a lot. Sometimes I wonder if I have Turretts or a pinched nerve or something.

I come up with lines for poetry or openings for a novel, write them down, and either forget about them or make myself horribly angry at my inability to draw anything further from them.

When on my computer, I always have music playing (Mike's Greatest Hits playlist) and usually start with "The General" by Dispatch.

I go to the bathroom to pee every day in Music Theory.

There's more, but that's for later.
Kitty
Ou ou! I remembered something!
I have to have people walking on my right side, if they're walking with me. If not I get confused. Though if I'm walking with other people I constantly switch sides without noticing.

Also, with the watch thing, if someone asks the time, date, or sometimes even just a random question, I'll look at my wrist before deciding an answer. The thing is, I expect to have a watch there, and I expect it to hold the answer to everything, but I really dont have a watch, and when I did I rarely wore it. So I'm not quite sure where this habit came from.

I use to have a habit of jumping the last step on most sets of stairs, but I cant put too much pressure on my left foot lately, so I do a lil shimmy down the stairs and jump off and land on my right foot first tongue.gif

Anything that comes in multi-colors I put in rainbow order. Especially if it isnt mine. If it is mine I'll arrange it in rainbow as often as I think of it.

And, if I think someone's hair looks soft and pet-able, I'll pet it. If I think someone's hair looks like its jelled to death, I'll rest my hand on it and test its jel-y-ness.

happy.gif

I tend to walk around and play a game with myself wondering how many guys' eyes I can catch just by being me. I dont really keep a count other than "a few" and "a lot", but its fun to do tongue.gif
voices_in_my_head
I have to have a fan and music running before I go to sleep. I have the fan even if it's snowing outside.

My watch is always on my right wrist, and I look at it when trying to remember something.

Another strange habit of mine is that After I say something in front of a large group, or if I'm under any pressure when I say it, I'll whisper the last few words of what I said to myself. I don't know why, maybe I'm checking to make sure I said the right thing, but I didn't notice that I did it until my friends pointed it out the other day.
Kitty
I bite huh.gif Randomly
Rykan
I rub the labels in my clothing.
They have to be just the right fabric so the rub in just the right way. It's very satisfying. (I find the labels in Cyberdog clothing quite nice).
(Fuzzy will atest to this as if he's wearing a shirt with a nice label in I'll sneak a hand in and grab the label whilst he's not looking tongue.gif )
I know I'm not the only one who does this, but I've never actually met any one else who does it (there was a bint on blind date once who admitted to it, I remember that!).

QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Nov 6 2005, 11:40 PM)
My watch is always on my right wrist,...

Same here laugh.gif People get confused as to why, but I wear it because it's on the hand I write with, so if I'm writting and I want to know the time, all I have to do is twist my wrist towards me, rather than putting the pen down, rolling up my other sleeve and then picking the pen up again; it just always seemed more logical to me, and I couldn't understands why no one else did it, lmao biggrin.gif
Cath Sparrow
I also rub labels to but when there old and well washed cause then there all soft and shiney and the weave is loose so it moves and feels nice.
If asked the time I'll always look at my wrist even though I've not worn one in years. I used to wear it on my right wrist but thats because I'm left handed.
LoLo
I only wear socks with halloween designs on them, and they never match. Actually they rarely match because I just put on whatever the first two I grab are.
Moosh
QUOTE (Righteous @ Nov 5 2005, 06:24 AM)
I immediately check four or five websites whenever I'm online.

When I come online, I immediatly check 15 websites plus my RSS feeds from Mata's Blog and BBC news.

QUOTE (Rykan @ Nov 7 2005, 11:25 AM)
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Nov 6 2005, 11:40 PM)
My watch is always on my right wrist,...

Same here laugh.gif People get confused as to why, but I wear it because it's on the hand I write with, so if I'm writting and I want to know the time, all I have to do is twist my wrist towards me, rather than putting the pen down, rolling up my other sleeve and then picking the pen up again; it just always seemed more logical to me, and I couldn't understands why no one else did it, lmao biggrin.gif

I do that, and I have given that exact reasoning to people in the past for it.

When walking along a pavement, I have to stnd on all the different surfaces (like when pipes have been laid or whatever, and the tarmac is different).

I count things incessently and everything has to add up to a number that divides by 2, 5 or 6.

When I talk I sometimes repeat what I just said under my breath.

Can't think of any more at the moment. May update later.
Daria
I arrange things in rainbow order, and always feel sorry for the brown- does it go at the end, being perhaps the darkest, or does it go nearest the reds?

I wear my watch on my right hand, but I haven't worn one for about 5 years now.
I will always turn the toiled paper around (even in other people's houses) if it doesn't roll off from the front.
I refuse to hold the bar in a bus or tube, just incase it is clammy.
I wear a certain pair of boots each day during a certain period in the autumn, just so when I walk to the bus stop, I can crunch on the berries dropped from an overhanging laurel bush ( they are my only pair of completely flat soled shoes.)
I always (always) wash my hair before any other part of my body when I am bathing or showering.
I like to wait for my cereal to get soggy before eating it.
I always go on webmessenger when doing anything on my compuyer, to talk to check my e-mails- then I use the home page for that to go onto matazone.
I always turn over my pillows before going to sleep.
I channel flick incessantly when watching music channels, even if something which I like is on- I might see something I like more if I keep looking!
I'm sure there is more!
I_am_the_best
Reminded me of some more.

When I sleep, I have to put my arm under the pillow and sleep in the crook of my arm and the other arm just tucks away under where the first arm sticks out of the pillow.
When I go on the computer, I have to play minesweeper before I can function properly and then have to keep opening it at random intervals to have a quick game.
I have to keep my hands warm, not sure why, I just _have_ to.
I obsess about hands.
In maths class I always run my hair through my mouth.
Before I can write, I have to pick up the pen so that I'm holding it in a clenched fist then twist it round whilst writing the first letter.
Rykan
QUOTE (Cath @ Nov 7 2005, 02:50 PM)
I also rub labels to but when there old and well washed cause then there all soft and shiney and the weave is loose so it moves and feels nice.

Omgosh! Someone else who rubs labels!! *faints*
It's quite a difficult oddity to describe isn't it? I have no idea why I do it, except for the fact that it feels and sonds nice and is just ... satisfying some how.
...is it weird I can remember the exact moment I started doing it? >_>
LoLo
QUOTE (Daria @ Nov 7 2005, 11:15 AM)
I arrange things in rainbow order, and always feel sorry for the brown- does it go at the end, being perhaps the darkest, or does it go nearest the reds?

In art color theory it's actually a member of the orange family.
elphaba2
If there is a window in a room I have to exit, I will go out of it unless it's like three stories high. This is particular fun at my school, because the second floor girl's bathroom is set very low (it's sort of the one and half floor girl's bathroom) and I feel a satisfying "boom" in the soles of my feet after landing. Best with Doc Martens or my very thick-soled creepers. Worst with Converse sneakers or flip-flops.

I scratch my head a lot, even when it doesn't itch. Yay for emerging dreadlocks!

I change my seat postitions often, but I will sit crosslegged anywhere it is physically possible (even in our school's smallest chairs)

*switches from half-lotus to crosslegged to folded up legs while typing this*

I also like to sit in high-up places, so I usually am perched on a bit of tall furniture while indoors or on a wall/tree/signpost while outdoors. Unless I am in a very crowded place, in which case I sit on the floor with my knees pulled up.

I translate words into French and then back again to find synonyms for things. It's very cumbersome (encombant--->hindering)

I read whenever possible (while eating, while half-watching TV, while fixing ratty toenail polish, etc)

When I pause from typing for a second, I rotate the arrow keys around a lot (left up right down) because I like the sound it makes. I'll also highlight and unhighlight random sections of long bits of text. It drives everyone I know crazy, but I can't quite stop.

Can't sleep with socks on, can't sleep with cold feet, and so I will pile sweaters, blankets, fabrics, all sorts of things on my feet until they are warmer than the rest of me but not sweaty. It's a long and difficult process, probably contributing to my general insomnia.
Daria
QUOTE (LoLo @ Nov 7 2005, 09:03 PM)

But how can it be part of the oranges seeing as it is a mix of all the colours?

I love and hate little things in life- I love the pattern you get in swirls of leaves, but I hate (HATE) the hot feeling you get from waking up in the morning when you have forgotten to have a window open during the night.

So much so that I once obsessed about it tot he extent of getting a small amount of insomnia.
Astarael
I can't go to sleep without some sort of stuffed cat/tiger/leopard to wrap my arms around. Otherwise I flail around in my sleep, rip all the sheets off the bed, and wake up with my feet on the pillow and my head dangling off the bed wondering what the hell happened.
I click various teeth together in patterns that make seven clicks.
When I'm tired, I cheerfully watch my drippy gel spiral thing or my lava lamp for hours just to see things moving.
I pick every lettuce molecule I can detect off my tacos before eating them, and I pick onions out of all my food.

Every time I see the new entries in this thread I think of more ways I'm weird. rolleyes.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (Daria @ Nov 7 2005, 01:51 PM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Nov 7 2005, 09:03 PM)

But how can it be part of the oranges seeing as it is a mix of all the colours?

Actually the mixture of all colors is black in color theory, unless of course you look at light theory and then black is the absence of all colors and white is the mixture of all colors.

Colors are fun!

And on a me psycho note, other than my interest in colors (what can I say I'm a design major/artist), I hate it when people catch me looking in a mirror. Most of the time if other people are around I just pretend the mirror isn't there and take the chance that I have something on my face/in my teeth/tucked in a funny place/hanging off of me.
Moosh
QUOTE (Topic Title)
What strange quirky habits do you have?

I've got many dirty habits...

...and the monks want them back biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif (Sorry, I couldn't resist)
Kitty
If anyone has seen His Girl Friday (movie from the 30's), the ex-husband had a lapel-rubbing habit....

I noticed that last night and had to share tongue.gif
bryden42
unless of course you look at light theory and then black is the absence of all colors and white is the mixture of all colors.

Nope Black is the absence of reflection of all parts of the visible spectrum, or if you prefer the absorbtion of all parts of the visible light spectrum.
white is the reflection of all parts of the visible colour spectrum or the absorbtion of none.

correct in essence but one of my idiosyncrosies is being overly pedantic smile.gif
raech_mad_cow
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]
Hey,
I have very weird habits! I can't let ANY of my clothes hang in my wardrobe inside out, not fully on a hanger or anything! they all have to be hanging nice and straight, without any creases.....otherwise i just kinda freak out! he he i bet that sounds obsessive? Its not like i worry about it all day...... huh.gif
Calantyr
Sometimes I hear voices when no one is speaking. Yeah, that's probably a bit weird. If I was a vampire I'd be a Malkavian.

I like being 'even'. If I bang one arm I have to do it to the other. If I step on a crack with one foot I have to do it with the other.

I find it hard to look at people in the eye sometimes. I don't know why. It's just a very powerful thing... like you are both looking into each others soul.

I can be oblivious to the most glaringly obvious thing. Like someone I know is standing infront of me waving and I don't notice. Can be annoying when I'm trying to meet someone somewhere...

I dip chips into pints of Guinness and consume both.

That's enough for now. wink.gif
I_am_the_best
I have an order in which I use mugs, one for tea and one for cereal. Now someone has given me another mug it has mucked up my system and I feel slightly weird whenever I look inside the mug cupboard.
JimiJimi
Late at night when I'm not doing anything, I sometimes think I can hear familiar voices saying my name. Not like spooky 'Jaaaaaaaames...' kinda things, just normal kinda 'James' like you'd say normally in a sentence. Still I find it weird.

And nothing beats teeth drumming, except maybe finger roll drumming...
I_am_the_best
Oh and I have an order in which I use spoons for tea, yogurt and cereal.
eighthweasley
I'll also highlight and unhighlight random sections of long bits of text. It drives everyone I know crazy, but I can't quite stop.

Really? I thought that was just me! It kills people who are trying to read over my shoulder. But don't you find it just makes sense to highlight stuff while you read it?

I have to sleep with a cushion under my stomach.
A window (or door) must be open somewhere otherwise I panic and start to hyperventilate.
I itch to correct grammatical errors everywhere. In fact, I keep Tippex in my bag just for that purpose. At school, I correct all the notices with a pen, and out in public I will usually complain to whoever is responsible for the atrocity in question (I mean, "all person's under 18"? What's up with that? I complained and they didn't fix it, so I had to alter the sign myself. Cough).
I have a fetish about other people's earrings. Don't you just want to turn them around?
Odd numbers bother me.
I walk with my feet in the same direction the bricks have been laid, even if this means I may have to turn my feet sideways.
I lock and unlock my cellphone keypad if I need something to do with my hands.
JimiJimi
I have many highlighting ailments/habits/thingummies.

I will click rapidly and drag my mouse from side to side highlighting short bits whilst I'm reading something, like a post on the forum.

I'll drag my mouse directly downwards one line to the next line to see if I can get the start of the highlight and the end of the highlight to be touching at the corners directly above and below each other (that probably doesn't make sense, but meh).

If I have a word document, I have to save a copy and then drag and drop random bits of text around to make hilarious new versions (like what I have done for interests in my profile, except word selects whole words so you're more likely to get a legible, albeit incomprehensible bit of text).
elphaba2
*lights up* Two whole other people just like me!

I knit in class. While not a compulsive habit, it bothers my global teacher. I also twist rings around my fingers when wearing them, or pull them over the knuckle and bend the finger so the knuckle squishes against the ring. Don't understand that one much.
Calantyr
QUOTE (elphaba2 @ Nov 18 2005, 01:17 AM)

I also twist rings around my fingers when wearing them, or pull them over the knuckle and bend the finger so the knuckle squishes against the ring. Don't understand that one much.

Ooooh, I LOVE doing that. I'm sure I'm gonna get authritis later in life.
LoLo
QUOTE (elphaba2 @ Nov 17 2005, 04:17 PM)

I knit in class. While not a compulsive habit, it bothers my global teacher. I also twist rings around my fingers when wearing them, or pull them over the knuckle and bend the finger so the knuckle squishes against the ring. Don't understand that one much.

I do that too. I also will take all of my rings and put them on one finger. Considering the fact that most of the time I wear 9 rings I end up with one metal finger.
eighthweasley
I will click rapidly and drag my mouse from side to side highlighting short bits whilst I'm reading something, like a post on the forum.

I'll drag my mouse directly downwards one line to the next line to see if I can get the start of the highlight and the end of the highlight to be touching at the corners directly above and below each other (that probably doesn't make sense, but meh).

I know exactly what you mean... I do it too. Don't you hate it when you can't get the highlighted bits to line up? It's so killing...
Daria
QUOTE (Calantyr @ Nov 14 2005, 05:59 PM)
Sometimes I hear voices when no one is speaking.  Yeah, that's probably a bit weird. If I was a vampire I'd be a Malkavian.

I like being 'even'. If I bang one arm I have to do it to the other. If I step on a crack with one foot I have to do it with the other.

I have little soundbites of people I know stored in my head- so when I think of that person, a memory of them saying my name comes into my head.

And I seem to get cuts/ bruises/ grazes on my body symetricaly- including a scar on the backs of my ankles- and the two injuries alway happen within a week of one another.
voices_in_my_head
When thinking of a friend or anyone that I've known for awhile, I'll remember their face in a sort of snap-shot.

The pictures that I remember repersent the person's personality, too. For example, I have a friend who is always laughing or smiling about something, so the picture I have in my mind is of her laughing.
little_bear
Sometimes I like to hire call girls and take them back to a hotel room. A nice hotel room, you know the sort. Four poster bed, widescreen TV, extensive mini bar; perhaps even an en suite jacuzzi.

We make love for a bit, then I get this 'urge'. I can't think of anything but their blood. I imagine blood pouring from every orifice. Before I know it, I've sprayed them with mace, have cut their tongue out and am mutilating their body.

I love my mum, also.
I_am_the_best
QUOTE (little_bear @ Nov 19 2005, 05:05 PM)
Sometimes I like to hire call girls and take them back to a hotel room.  A nice hotel room, you know the sort.  Four poster bed, widescreen TV, extensive mini bar; perhaps even an en suite jacuzzi.

We make love for a bit, then I get this 'urge'.  I can't think of anything but their blood.  I imagine blood pouring from every orifice.  Before I know it, I've sprayed them with mace, have cut their tongue out and am mutilating their body.

I love my mum, also.

unsure.gif *edges quickly away from LB*

Apparantly I peel my bananas backwards...
Kitty
When I talk about things I see pictures that somehow represent what I'm talking about. Like if someone is talking about music I'll see a CD or something.

I've also been seeing alot of random stuff lately. Like my cats when they're not in the room. Just a second ago I was in the car with my brother and he was turning onto the main street in our neighborhood and while he was checking for cars coming I could have sworn I saw a car pass by right when he was turning. There was definatley no car....
Fallen Element
I hate people touching my things without asking. Now that might sound fairly reasonable. But. I mean things like moving a notebook so someone can sit down. I once started screaming at a guy once after he ran his finger along my books - he didn't appreciate it so I kicked him out of my room. I feel sick when most people touch my books.

I hallucinate more than I participate in the real world. I count in threes when I do things and I type letters in blocks of three.

I like this thread because it makes me feel less bizarre.

Fal xXx
Fallen Element
QUOTE (Kitty @ Nov 12 2005, 01:57 PM)
If anyone has seen His Girl Friday (movie from the 30's), the ex-husband had a lapel-rubbing habit....

I noticed that last night and had to share tongue.gif

[spam]

Ace film! I noticed his lapel-rubbing when I was watching that in the cinema and my friend then had to hold both my hands to stop my rubbing my scarf.

[/spam]

Fal xXx
Rykan
Oh, another thing! It's not a habbit as such, just a thing that happens. I hiccup. Randomly. I'll be happily sitting doing nothing or drawing something and I'll hiccup once, or twice, sometimes more. And that's it. Sometimes it's hours between hiccups, someimes days, or even weeks. It's very odd and has been happening for at least 4 years now (oh the days in the sixth form when we would all be working quietly in the 6th form art room, only for the silence to be broken by me hiccuping).
Anyone else have anything similar (or know why I may be afflicted by this)?
Kitty
I REMEMBER ONE!!!

I always have to use four dots when I'm using elipses. Can't do three, or two. Has to be four. Its a habit I picked up when I first started typing, using the logic that 1 ment the end of the sentance, two looked like you accidentally added an extra period to the end of your sentence, three was just awkward looking so I settled on four, anything after that was just redundant....
Been that way ever since. I always correct myself if I do it wrong, even with people who dont know my obsession....
LoLo
One of my most well known things is that I don't really like people touching me, especially hugging me. I get seriously uncomfortable and sometimes inadvertantly violent when people do touch me without my permission. Case in point, a girl in class was trying to get my attention and so she kept grabbing my arm. The last time that she grabbed my arm she didn't let go until I smacked her for holding my arm. I didn't know I was going to do it and didn't know that I did do it until after I did it.
Kitty
Lolo, what happens when you're walking down crowded halls then? Someone is bound to be squished against you x.x
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.