Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are you a psycho too?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
LoLo
QUOTE (Kitty @ Nov 20 2005, 05:34 AM)
Lolo, what happens when you're walking down crowded halls then? Someone is bound to be squished against you x.x

I rarely walk down crowded hallways and when I do it's not an issue. I can handle accidentle touching, I may not like it but it doesn't get me all tense and stressed out. Although once when I was in high school I panicked in one area and did start pushing through a crowd of people, but that rarely happens.
Kitty
I'd be worried and try to take the least crowded halls or get a group of friends to make a wall around me tongue.gif

I often touch my fingernails to my thumbnails and flick them, and I do weird finger-y tricks to entertain myself. Alot.
Calantyr
QUOTE (Daria @ Nov 19 2005, 03:21 PM)
QUOTE (Calantyr @ Nov 14 2005, 05:59 PM)
Sometimes I hear voices when no one is speaking.  Yeah, that's probably a bit weird. If I was a vampire I'd be a Malkavian.

I like being 'even'. If I bang one arm I have to do it to the other. If I step on a crack with one foot I have to do it with the other.

I have little soundbites of people I know stored in my head- so when I think of that person, a memory of them saying my name comes into my head.

And I seem to get cuts/ bruises/ grazes on my body symetricaly- including a scar on the backs of my ankles- and the two injuries alway happen within a week of one another.

That's quite bizzare. Pure coincidence or something deeper?

It's not voices that I can understand anyway. Sometimes its hard to understand if they are singing, crying, screaming, or chanting. Or just being normal. Sometimes my vision goes weird at the same time too. It's like when you pull back a video camera and zoom in at the same time. Depth perception goes all out of whack.

Hasn't happened in a year and a half though so maybe I'm in the clear.
elphaba2
That's happened to me. Only for about a week, but damn if I did not want that week to be as quick as possible. I'd be nearly asleep and there'd be somebody singing, quietly, or snapping their fingers. That was the scariest one, actually: I'd hear fingers snapping loudly, once, near my doorway and jerk to attention, but it would just be my crappy imagination. And I'd always think that my bed was farther from the floor than it was, cause of the weird depth perception.

(When I was younger I'd hear voices at night and think I was going mad, but it was just my parent's TV blaring)

I also have taken up the habit of rolling or twisting my dreads when I have idle time. It very productive.
Calantyr
QUOTE (elphaba2 @ Nov 23 2005, 03:20 AM)
That's happened to me. Only for about a week, but damn if I did not want that week to be as quick as possible. I'd be nearly asleep and there'd be somebody singing, quietly, or snapping their fingers. That was the scariest one, actually: I'd hear fingers snapping loudly, once, near my doorway and jerk to attention, but it would just be my crappy imagination. And I'd always think that my bed was farther from the floor than it was, cause of the weird depth perception.

(When I was younger I'd hear voices at night and think I was going mad, but it was just my parent's TV blaring)

Well it's glad to know I'm not alone. I don't think many people believed me. biggrin.gif

Let's just put it down to our amazing brains swelling with intellect. *Nods*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.