Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *Piratey Wave*
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Stardust_Smile
*Takes a few timid steps out of the shadows and waves*

Hey there!
I've been vaguely lurking around this site for a few months now, not quite sure if that technically still makes me a newbie or not, I'll leave that up for debate. Ummmm okay well I have a wide variety of interests, mainly concerning Pirates and Faerie dust. Oh and I'm a firm believer in insanity and causing chaos wherever possible.

*Glances around the room at the many creatures that are lurking about*
pgrmdave
It sounds like you'll fit right in biggrin.gif Welcome to the forums!
oscarhilton
Look a panda with a gun!! Oh its going to kill us all!

Anyway. Hi! Welcome to matazone!
Stardust_Smile
QUOTE (oscarhilton @ Nov 10 2005, 08:09 PM)
Look a panda with a gun!! Oh its going to kill us all!

A Panda?! Where?! *Quickly checks rucksack has sweeties and Pirate goodies in it incase she needs bribes*
oscarhilton
Panda: *makes normal, panda-like, noises and runs straight at Stardust*
Stardust: NOOOO!!! *Holds up two fingers in the 'cross' position*
Panda: MMmmmmmm *eats sweets and wears fun pirate novelty hat*
Oscar: Yep. I think its fine now- OH GOD IT SHOT ME!! IM BLEEDING BEL- *thud*
Stardust_Smile
blink.gif I.....uhhh.....*looks nervously at Panda who is now dancing in Pirate Novelty hat and waving gun around*

*Scatters Faerie Dust over Oscar's wound in vague attempt to help* Agghhhhh I think I'm making it worse!!! *scuttles off towards the shadows for extra supplies*
oscarhilton
*Slowly gets up* Aggh!! That was painfull. Anyway. Whats for dinner Pandie? Soup? Pasta?

*Panda shoots oscar again*

*thud.*
Astarael
Welcome to Matazone, Stardust_Smile! Here be the Rules for your edification. Follow them (I believe you will if you've been lurking biggrin.gif ). Or Mata will make you bungee jump over a rapidly spurting lava field.
Anyway, have fun, ask whatever questions you need to, and become one with the happy madness known as Matazone!

*Attacks naughty panda with a flamethrower that shoots green copper-touched flames*
*Passes Oscar some bandages and a shiny green balloon*
Sir Psycho Sexy
Another lurker!

I'm starting to wonder if there's a crazy person out there reading what we all say...sorta like a mass stalker....

*hides*

oh yeah, hi!

*hides* ph34r.gif
Mata
You know, I suspect that you're going to do just fine around here. I can't imagine what gives me that impression... Perhaps it's the sugar-rush typing style?

Anyway, hello! Welcome to my forums. Beware greeters bearing duct tape.
voices_in_my_head
*hands Stardust_smile a kitten wearing an eye patch and pirate hat*

Welcome to the fourms and please try to keep that kitten away from certain *Glances at Mata* people!

Sugar-Rush typing? huh.gif
Mata
Y'know, like the person has had too much sugar and everything seems very sparkly.

Remember, I only eat the evil kittens.
Smiler
Welcome lurker.
Hold on, 'Smile' in the name (always a good sign if you ask me), faerie and priratical interests, AND a penchant for chaos... I do believe that we have a prime potential member for Tribe Wyvern! Get yourself over and enjoy a cookie biggrin.gif

Unfortunatley, the Weyr (tribe HQ) was recently envoloped in a crazy spangle caused void and has begun reforming in island form. There's absolute chaos as land rights are being sorted (Cath & I have the bar so we're sorted).

And on a slightly related note I'm afraid I must hark back to the old traditions of my noob-hood
*Grabs a few strands of Moop's super strong Noob tape stashed away for good luck and tapes Stardust_Smile to the ceiling*

If your lucky, Cath wont find you for a while. She has an enthusiastic... no sorry, explosive welcome thats best avoided if possible wink.gif

If you survive and like the idea of Forum Adoption just shoot me a PM and we'll see about taking you under my Smile... I mean wing smile.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif
oscarhilton
*Blows up green balloon and hands to evil panda*

There. I shart bother us anymore.

Anyways, happy matazoneing
Moosh
Good morning and welcome.

I agree with Smiler, you should pop over the The Weyr and join Tribe Wyvern.

Also, a puzzle for you to ponder: Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

The answer is actually on these forums somewhere.
Stardust_Smile
Y'know, like the person has had too much sugar and everything seems very sparkly.

Ah yesh indeed...I become easily fascinated by sparkly things...Oh look it's a firefly...*tries to follow it*

*Grabs a few strands of Moop's super strong Noob tape stashed away for good luck and tapes Stardust_Smile to the ceiling*

Aaaagghhhhh the Duct Tape Ritual!!! *Pings it with her Faerie wand and after many attempts realises that it is protected from the Faerie Magic* Uuuhhhhh...so how long do I have to stay like this for?...

If you survive and like the idea of Forum Adoption just shoot me a PM and we'll see about taking you under my Smile... I mean wing

Ohhh ohhhh ooohhhh does this mean I get to be an adoptee?? *Puts on Pirate Hat* Yarrr Matey!!!

*Runs off to lurk around in Tribe Wyvern*
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Stardust_Smile @ Nov 11 2005, 08:08 PM)

Aaaagghhhhh the Duct Tape Ritual!!! *Pings it with her Faerie wand and after many attempts realises that it is protected from the Faerie Magic* Uuuhhhhh...so how long do I have to stay like this for?...

Either till you get enough posts or till you get blown off the ceiling. evil.gif
And seeing as I've just retrived my granade launcher from storage I think I know which option has come to you first *check launcher for sabatage (it's got interesting in the Tribe of late) loads up. Fires granade at Stardust_Smile* By the way Hi and that granade will go off when it's ready but I wouldn't try to remove it it'll hurt more. biggrin.gif
Smiler
Ah, grenade launchers at dawn, gotta love that scenario.

*Slaps big bowl of icecream under Stardust_smile* Something for you to look forward to after the ouchies wink.gif

*Sticks a straw in it and places it juuuuuust short of reachable level.*

Sorry mate, I may be in adoptable mood but still gotta get the fun in

*sits back to watch Stardust_smile strain for the straw* heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehaaaaaaaaa Watch out for that pin wink.gif
Stardust_Smile
Blown off the ceiling?! blink.gif Well I suppose that would make an interesting experience for everybody to watch but still...Agghhhhh! *cowers amongst the duct tape not wanting to move incase the grenade goes off* ph34r.gif

*Slaps big bowl of icecream under Stardust_smile*

Ice Cream??? I love Ice Creammmmm! *Starts squirming and wriggling to get closer to straw* Must...get...to...the...Ice...Cream...I need a hyper rush!!!
Wyvern
*saunters in whistling*
Ohhh a smiley noob we like them, don't we? HAIL! Lively Noobish person!!!
*pats a small chittering matchbox carefully and peers hard at duct taped shape*
Familiar...Well it seems the welcoming is in full swing which is good...aah and you've met Cath, erm...also good...well it is if you're looking at it in a certain sort of way. dry.gif
*Peers again and tucks matchbox into the duct tape, matchbox emits several eager chirps and starts energetically shaking*
This may come in for the navigating around here once the duct tape breaks and it is Cath proof which is always useful.Until it does though have a cookie.
*Passes up large any-flavour-cookie* I'm afraid its a little spangle infested it got caught in the Tribes last outburst, chew carefully and I'm sure you'll be fine. Anyway m'dear *peers hard* I'm sure I know you already...
*winks*
...well anyway Welcome to the forums and Enjoy!
Smiler you picked a good one, I'm proud! biggrin.gif
little_bear
WTF? I don't remember ever posting in this thread.

Oh well, welcome anyway.
Stardust_Smile
*Mad Wave at Wyvy* Aye there Wyvy! biggrin.gif *Hands over her usual supply of Faerie Dust* Have you seen my Adopter anywhere? I think I've lost him...*Peers around*

*Peers again and tucks matchbox into the duct tape, matchbox emits several eager chirps and starts energetically shaking*

Ooohhh... *Tries to peer into matchbox* ...Pretty Ickle Scuttler... *Offers it part of her cookie*

Ahhh this duct tapes rather itchy...*One side of the duct tape comes loose so she is left hanging in the air*

I...uhhh....Heeelllppppp! *Girly scream as duct tape breaks and she lands in a heap on the floor*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.