Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm a noobie!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
raech_mad_cow
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]
Hello, i'm a noobie and i'm scared! Please be nice to all us noobies! We already respect all you non noobs.
Take care everyone
Raech blink.gif
Tom
Welcome to the forums we hope you have a wonderful time with us... *starts to drink*
oscarhilton
'lo there small infant to mataland.

have you read the rules?

aaannyway.

see ya around.

Oscar.
MrRandomQuotes
Hey welcome to the forums biggrin.gif
We dont bite here as long as you follow the rules, although a few people are known to like nibbling.

*duct tapes raech_mad_cow to the ceiling and runs off*
Tom
QUOTE (MrRandomQuotes @ Nov 15 2005, 03:53 AM)
Hey welcome to the forums biggrin.gif
We dont bite here as long as you follow the rules, although a few people are known to like nibbling.

*duct tapes raech_mad_cow to the ceiling and runs off*

MMMWWHAHAHAAAA
raech_mad_cow
hey! I like nibbling!!
*nibbles at duct tape*
one day i shall nibble through this duct tape!! you shall see.....

P.s yes i have read the rules....any other advice though?
unsure.gif
Tom
And then i will tape you back MMMWWWWWHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA*picks up tape*
Astarael
Isn't there some sort of Old Guard with special authorized duct tape? They'll be coming in here to beat you up if you've absconded with their special powers? If duct tape has become free-for-all, I'll start taping up noobs from now on.
Anyway, welcome to Matazone. Don't start really stupid threads at the rate of three a day and you'll figure things out eventually. laugh.gif Oscar's beaten me to the rules. They're mine.... *turns into a big scary demon for a second and hisses* Ask whatever questions you need to and follow the rules, lest Mata slice off your arms with blunt string.
Because balls of string have twiny goodness. wink.gif
MrRandomQuotes
[spam]

Is there an old gaurd with almighty duct taping powers??? If there is the're not doing a good job. I've caught 3 noobs so far biggrin.gif But now i recon i AM the old guard. So duct tape noobs and you will get my wrath
[/spam]
Moosh
Moop did it originally, then Ashbless, now anyone who feels like it does it.
raech_mad_cow
Hey, if you do...would you do me a BIG favour? Tape me in PINK duct tape? That way i'll look pretty on the ceiling. biggrin.gif
Astarael
But you're already too big for duct tape! It breaks at five posts, I believe.
If duct tape if free-for-all, I'll tape every noob I can catch. Looks like fun! Just think of all the inoocent newbies waiting for tape! *laughs maniacally*
MrRandomQuotes
[spam]
But you're forgeting that i have the super one of a kind duct tape, holds for up to 20 posts ^.^
[/spam]
Astarael
You must've stolen it from moop or an Old Guard person, then. Apparently they still have a few strands lying about. Normal duct tape is only good for five posts.
MrRandomQuotes
Well I'll try to use it sparingly.
Newbs watch out, I'm in a duct taping mood....
raech_mad_cow
Agh!!!!!

Run away run away!!!!
Tom
You can run but you cant hide. Soon me and MrRandomQuotes rule all newbs!
MMMWWWHAAAAA... come on MrRandomQuotes tern evil... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!
Kawaii_Neko
hello new person happy.gif' I am a very old (not wise) person that used to come on here.. back in probably 2003 or so.. well I guess what else I wanted to say is welcome to the board.
Sir Psycho Sexy
she's not lying you know, she's been here about as long as I have, thats a loooooooooooooooooong time tongue.gif
raech_mad_cow
WOW! RESPECT!
*bows to your infinite wisdom and power*

I don't know about other noobs, but i hope that one day i too will be able to pass down the wisdom that i have gained from the other side. (Especially duct tape)

sad.gif God bless you!

Raech
unsure.gif

P.S. Can i become evil too? I've been practising my evil laugh? Go on....
Sir Psycho Sexy
Well your usual Evil Laugh is something like "muah-hahahahahaha!", but my preference is something more of a tribute to Bowser, like this: "bwahahahahahaha!". It's just a matter of personal preference really.
MrRandomQuotes
Sorry to dissapoint you twit but the brother(and sister)hood of the duct tapers is not evil. It is mearly a means of keeping the noobs in line, and since noone was continuing this great tradition it has fallen upon me.

So any aplications to join this so far tiny group should be yelled out quickly.

Beware, unauthorised duct taping wil be met with the vengance of thousands of tiny giants ready to eat your brains. Maybe.
Mata
QUOTE (Kawaii_Neko @ Nov 22 2005, 12:21 AM)
hello new person happy.gif' I am a very old (not wise) person that used to come on here.. back in probably 2003 or so.. well I guess what else I wanted to say is welcome to the board.

Crikey. I didn't expect you to ever come back! *hugs* Nice to see you again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.