Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fool pity? Or roundhouse kicking?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
vicrawr
Would Mr. T not have time for Chuck's jibba jabba? Could Chuck roundhouse kick the gold off of Mr. T's bling?

Which is better? The mohawk or the manly beard?
Sir Psycho Sexy
Depends on the situation, if there was a junk heap in the mix or a moving car/higher platform from which to jump, then I'd have to say Mr T. Otherwise Chuck Norris.
The Travis
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I give to you-

Exhibit A

The A stands for awesome.
Usurper MrTeapot
I win.
Mata
For some reason, I can't imagine why, I felt an overwhelming urge to move this to 'Daft'. I have now been thoroughly whelmed.

Norris would win. He managed to not fall over instantly when fighting Bruce Lee in Way of the Dragon, so he must be good.
Calantyr
Mr T. Norris would be thrown helluva far while being pitied to death.
Spacehappy
Time for the Mr T comeback.

http://www.4q.cc/t/index.php?topthirty
Sir Psycho Sexy
Mr.T once punched Chuck Norris at the exact moment he roundhouse kicked Mr.T in the chest. the result was the 80's.

Mr. T and Chuck Norris once encountered each other on a lonesome British path. Before the inevitable battle could begin, the earth shit itself and created Scotland.

Mr. T once shook hands with Chuck Norris, or so it appeared, in actuality, their combined power caused an earthquake, which gave their hands a look of shaking to any onlookers, who were probably too scared to accurately testify anyway.

I looks as though they've faced off before, truely these are Gods among men!
The Travis
While they both may be great men, at least Norris isn't a SELL OUT!!
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (The Travis @ Dec 6 2005, 03:23 PM)
While they both may be great men, at least Norris isn't a SELL OUT!!

Norris would if he could, but he CAN'T!
The Travis
They asked Norris to do it, but he got so mad at people getting lost he started roundhouse kicking them to death. This presented major problems when it happened to a schoolbus full of orphans.
Moosh
Mr T all the way, the Beard can jibba jabba all he wants, he still gonna be pitied then thrown helluva far
Righteous
Me personally, if I were to meet Chuck Norris, I'd do a lot of smiling and nodding and then excuse myself to go to the bathroom for several hours. If I met Mr. T., I'd just freeze in place and possibly crap my pants.

And T, how do you know he's not just being a concerned citizen and intimidating people into driving better? Ever thought of that one?
The Travis
QUOTE (Righteous @ Dec 6 2005, 12:29 PM)
And T, how do you know he's not just being a concerned citizen and intimidating people into driving better? Ever thought of that one?

Yeah, I thought of that one. Thought of how wrong it was. ha HA!

*high fives*
vicrawr
QUOTE (Mata @ Dec 6 2005, 08:32 AM)
For some reason, I can't imagine why, I felt an overwhelming urge to move this to 'Daft'. I have now been thoroughly whelmed.

Norris would win. He managed to not fall over instantly when fighting Bruce Lee in Way of the Dragon, so he must be good.

I didn't make it in Daft? I'm sorry! I thought I had. Wow. I must've been pretty spaced out last night. I apologize.

Also on the selling out point, haven't you seen Chuck Norris selling a home gym? So now the question is, which is worse?
The Travis
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ Dec 6 2005, 01:37 PM)
Also on the selling out point, haven't you seen Chuck Norris selling a home gym? So now the question is, which is worse?

Touché. I'd still have to go with Norris being better. At least the thing he's selling is helping people buff up so they can roundhouse kick more faces.

And what's better, being able to pity a fool, or roundhouse kick that fool so hard that they die the previous day?
little_bear
You may well find that Vin Diesel could have both Chuck Norris and Mr. T.

Consider this; in an average living room there are 1,242 objects Vin Diesel could use to kill you, including the room itself.

Now that is a guy you don't want to mess with.
LoLo
Mr T, duh, but this quote from the Mr T top 30 makes it almost seem like a wash

Mr.T once punched Chuck Norris at the exact moment he roundhouse kicked Mr.T in the chest. the result was the 80's.

Seriously, Chuck Norris can round house kick and all, but that seems to be all he can do. Mr T was pimpin' out rides before there was a show about it, only his pimped out rides came with some major fire power, and of course he can hit and throw people. Yeah enough said I say.
Usurper MrTeapot
Anyone who says Chuck Norris has got it wrong, being a good friend of Mr.T myself I know what I'm talking about. Aside from strength, kitting out cars with pimpin' gear (don't forget the neon paint covered armour plating) and the mohawk Mr.T is also known for something else.

Bling!

He'd use each one as a weight to pin down this Beardy fellow, pin him down like the bi-atch that he is so that he is lying cross eagled on the runway, convienient for the next move.

Landing a plane onto him.

Course it wouldn't be Mr.T actually flying the plane, he would be controlling it by remote control as it means he can do an extra bump landing.
Fallen Element
Mr. T babeh! All the way!

(A drunk) Fal xXx
Astarael
Smack me for heresy if you like, but I don't believe I've ever seen a movie with either one in a role. I vaguely know who they are, but I don't know anything about them beyond that. Besides, Wolverine could kick both their butts at once. You can't argue with unbreakable claws and an endless healing factor. ph34r.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (Astarael @ Dec 9 2005, 05:36 PM)
Smack me for heresy if you like, but I don't believe I've ever seen a movie with either one in a role. I vaguely know who they are, but I don't know anything about them beyond that. Besides, Wolverine could kick both their butts at once. You can't argue with unbreakable claws and an endless healing factor.  ph34r.gif

Mr. T

Chuck Norris

You may never have seen them in movies, but just seeing them here can't you see that obviously Mr. T is much superior?
Moosh
QUOTE (Astarael @ Dec 10 2005, 01:36 AM)
Smack me for heresy if you like, but I don't believe I've ever seen a movie with either one in a role. I vaguely know who they are, but I don't know anything about them beyond that. Besides, Wolverine could kick both their butts at once. You can't argue with unbreakable claws and an endless healing factor.  ph34r.gif

This will tell you all you need to know about Mr T.

All you need to know about Chuck Norris is he's some guy with a beard who would get beaten severly by Mr T.
Calantyr
While Chuck is spending half the day trying to squeeze into his jeans, Mr T is already out defeating villains the way an 80's super hero should.

By throwing them across rooms.
Astarael
Mr. T may be bigger, but Norris looks more agile and he has guns. As Indiana Jones proved, you can win a fight with a gun even if the other guy is a crazy swordfighter. Anyway, Wolverine is still cooler than both of them. biggrin.gif
Calantyr
QUOTE (Astarael @ Dec 11 2005, 09:05 PM)
Mr. T may be bigger, but Norris looks more agile and he has guns. As Indiana Jones proved, you can win a fight with a gun even if the other guy is a crazy swordfighter. Anyway, Wolverine is still cooler than both of them.  biggrin.gif

But Mr. T is armour-plated against guns. All that bling isn't just for show.
Wookiee
Mr T. 'Cause he's black, innit?
Novander
I voted for Mr T, but thinking about it, Chuck Norris could kick his arse.
little_bear
QUOTE (Wookiee @ Dec 11 2005, 11:38 PM)
Mr T. 'Cause he's black, innit?

RACISM.

BAN PLZ.
vicrawr
We also have to remember that Mr. T has already kicked cancer's butt, so how hard could Chuck Norris be?
Novander
QUOTE (That there website)
Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
vicrawr
QUOTE (Novander @ Dec 12 2005, 12:09 AM)
QUOTE (That there website)
Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

So, did Mr. T just punch Chuck Norris so hard that he knocked a tear from his eye? Or did he do it on his own?
Sir Psycho Sexy
He pitied his cancer because it was foo' cancer and it just gave up and went away. It's also possible that he ate enough scrap metal that the anti-bodies in his blood managed to armour plate his insides and create rudamentry weapons to fight it off with, they also probably jumped on the cancer and shot at it enough to scare it off while not actually killing it.

How can we be sure Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer if he's never cried? This sounds like more Norris propaganda to me!
The.Wheezing.Ghost
Mr. T would totally win. Mr. T could defeat anyone. I Pity the foo' who messes wit Mista T.
vicrawr
Found some new Mr. T-isms that made me giggle.

Mr T's chains are not made of gold, they are actually made of curium, one of the heaviest elements in existence. They were put there by the CIA to slow him down, and you're lucky they do, fool.

When Mr. T folds his arms, the U.S. Terror Alert Level is raised to gold.

Mr. T hates playing 'Rock Paper Scissors' because he doesn't believe anything could beat rock. He always chooses rock, and when someone throws paper, he says,"I win." If someone is foolish enough to dispute this, he takes his clenched fist and punches them in the face, then says, "I thought your paper would protect you."

Mr. T's Mohawk is not held up by hair gel, his hair is just scared of him and is trying to get as far away as possible.

Mr. T once captured Bigfoot, but released him after he shaved the beast and realized that it was just Chuck Norris walking around naked in the woods.

Mr. T invented fools. Realizing the magnitude of his folly, he then created Pity.

Human females have two X chromosomes. Males have an X and a Y. Mr. T has three Ys and a T. He's more man than you'll ever be.

Mr. T is the reason the sky is blue. Don't ask stupid questions.
haunted tape-dispenser
If Mr. T dressed up like a pirate, he would be damn near invincible. "Yarr! I pitty the fool who messes with me!".
Calantyr
"Avast, fools!"

"Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of milk."

"We gotta modify the yardarm!"

I feel a messy photoshop coming on...
Astarael
Ooh, post it so we can all see! laugh.gif
PsychWardMike
Mr. T and Chuck Norris once got into a fight. Vin Diesel won.

Vote nulled, bitch.
EvilSpork
I hate Chuck Norris with a passion.

I would love to watch Mr. T take the trash out.
Astarael
QUOTE (PsychWardMike @ Dec 24 2005, 08:12 PM)
Mr. T and Chuck Norris once got into a fight.  Vin Diesel won.

Vote nulled, bitch.

But if Wolverine got into a fight with Vin Diesel, Wolverine would win. Wolverine could fight Mr. T, Chuck Norris, and Vin Diesel at the same time and still mop the floor with their sorry little butts. I nulled my vote too.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Astarael @ Dec 25 2005, 10:20 PM)
QUOTE (PsychWardMike @ Dec 24 2005, 08:12 PM)
Mr. T and Chuck Norris once got into a fight.  Vin Diesel won.

Vote nulled, bitch.

But if Wolverine got into a fight with Vin Diesel, Wolverine would win. Wolverine could fight Mr. T, Chuck Norris, and Vin Diesel at the same time and still mop the floor with their sorry little butts. I nulled my vote too.

Course...Wolverine isn't actually real..and neither him or Vin Diesel are part of the original discussion. I mean, if we were going down that road I could just say "Superman would pwn all of them, and your mum too!".
Calantyr
Darth Vader would pwn them all.
The Travis
Chuck Norris would stare at Darth Vader, say "boom", and Darth would explode to death.
Astarael
QUOTE (Calantyr @ Dec 29 2005, 01:46 AM)

Nah, Wolverine could cut his head off before he had a chance to use the Force, and he couldn't heal it becuase that's not on his list of powers.
Pssh, Wolverine could just shove a bit of kryptonite in Superman's face and then carve him into snack-sized pieces. I don't know much about Mr. T and Chuck Norris, so this is more fun than talking about them. laugh.gif
Moosh
QUOTE (Astarael @ Dec 29 2005, 05:28 PM)
QUOTE (Calantyr @ Dec 29 2005, 01:46 AM)

Nah, Wolverine could cut his head off before he had a chance to use the Force, and he couldn't heal it becuase that's not on his list of powers.
Pssh, Wolverine could just shove a bit of kryptonite in Superman's face and then carve him into snack-sized pieces. I don't know much about Mr. T and Chuck Norris, so this is more fun than talking about them. laugh.gif

But the point has been made that Wolverine isn't real, whereas Mr T and Chuck Norris are, so they could clearly beat him.
The Travis
CM, you're right. If by "not real" you meant RIGHT BEHIND YOU!
Astarael
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Dec 29 2005, 02:28 PM)
But the point has been made that Wolverine isn't real, whereas Mr T and Chuck Norris are, so they could clearly beat him.

And Mr. T and Chuck Norris definitely walk around dressed like idiots and fight everything in sight in real life. /sarcasm
We're discussing actors who do stunt fighting that doesn't genuinely hurt anyone. I'd love to see the two have a real fight just to see how good they are without opponents that fall down when the script tells them to.
Novander
QUOTE (The Travis @ Dec 30 2005, 12:12 AM)
CM, you're right. If by "not real" you meant RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

Dammit, you made me splurt lemonade all over the screen. If this happens again, I'm gonna send Chuck round. You won't ever be makin' anyone splurt lemonade again after that.
The Travis
I wouldn't be doing anything again after that. Ever.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.