Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fool pity? Or roundhouse kicking?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
little_bear
"The eternal conundrum of what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object was solved when Vin Diesel punched himself in the face."

That had me crying with laughter. God I'm sad.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Astarael @ Dec 31 2005, 05:19 PM)
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Dec 29 2005, 02:28 PM)
But the point has been made that Wolverine isn't real, whereas Mr T and Chuck Norris are, so they could clearly beat him.

And Mr. T and Chuck Norris definitely walk around dressed like idiots and fight everything in sight in real life. /sarcasm
We're discussing actors who do stunt fighting that doesn't genuinely hurt anyone. I'd love to see the two have a real fight just to see how good they are without opponents that fall down when the script tells them to.

While this is true, I'd like to raise two points. 1. Wolverine wasn't part of the original discussion and to introduce him is against the rules of honourable combat 1 1/2. Wolverine is a fictional comic book character bought to life by Hollywood and Hugh Jackman 2. You're spoiling our fun, go sit in the corner.
The Travis
2.43365 That corner is reserved for the faces that have been roundhouse kicked off of people, please sit in a different corner.
Astarael
*sits in corner drawing glasses and fishnet stockings on pictures of Mr. T and Chuck Norris*
tony64
QUOTE (The Travis @ Dec 6 2005, 03:54 PM)
They asked Norris to do it, but he got so mad at people getting lost he started roundhouse kicking them to death. This presented major problems when it happened to a schoolbus full of orphans.

t did the same on a plane
Moosh
QUOTE (The Travis @ Dec 6 2005, 07:41 AM)
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I give to you-

Exhibit A

The A stands for awesome.

Chuck Norris Says You're Lying

In a post on his own website, Norris says that the declarations are "made up" and "pretty far out". He also states that he doesn't "take these things too seriously" and proceeds to try to sell his book.
The Travis
Chuck Norris' book cures blindness and can kill a man at 30 paces.
Usurper MrTeapot
The Ultimate Showdown

I help out with a local band, and they are now going to cover this. Awsome.
Moosh
Another side of Chuck Norris

Norris rocks out. Sort of.
Astarael
Ultimate Showdown was awesome. I loved the surprise ending, but I can't respect Chuck Norris after seeing him kick Indiana Jones in the crotch. Such dishonorable tactics don't become him. tongue.gif Was Mr. T absent or was I just not looking closely enough?
CheeseMoose, that doesn't really rock. At all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.