Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: so this is the famous matazone
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Saratina
So after hearing my cousin Astarael rave about this place for an entire week, I decided to join. She is afraid I'm going to troll her/reveal personal information about her/embarrass her/et cetera. We'll see.

I've been lurking for a while, and I must say I'm pretty impressed with the site (props to Mata). I think I have a pretty good feel for the place, but advice is always helpful.

Thanks, y'all.
Saratina
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Saratina @ Dec 7 2005, 04:20 AM)
She is afraid I'm going to troll her/reveal personal information about her/embarrass her/et cetera.

Oh yes! Do that! We'll be your friends if you do!

*cough* I mean...welcome to Matazone.

Why is it so many people bring friends an family here? I wouldn't dream of it, WAY too embaressing, for one I'd have to tell them what a dumb name I chose! (and yes, I do have friends outside matazone!)
Mata
'Ello, nice to see we got your account working at last! Did your login email ever reach you in the end?
Moosh
Welcome, if you embarrass Astereal then she gets annoyed then we'll back you up.
Astarael
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Dec 7 2005, 09:46 AM)
Welcome, if you embarrass Astarael then she gets annoyed then we'll back you up.
(Note the corrected spelling and just call me Ast. smile.gif )
Gee, don't I feel appreciated. [/sarcasm] tongue.gif I normally minimize open windows when people walk in, but my little sister managed to sneak a look while I was out of the room and passed the information to Saratina. mad.gif I'm greatly tempted to give the sister coal for Christmas, but she did it on Saratina's orders, so I suppose she's out of hot water. My original plan to have Saratina guess who I was by going through mounds of posts failed miserably, but I'm glad she's here anyway. I invited her because she's been trying to bring logic to Sweet16, a truly annoying forum. Matazone is approximately infinity times better, so I invited her and she has arrived.
*hugs Saratina* Welcome to Matazone, my after-school homework-avoidance hangout of choice. PM me if you have questions or want to chat. By the way, I have as much personal information about you as you do about me. *laughs maniacally* You can type properly, so I'll spare you the usual death threat.
Seeing as no one's done it yet... *duct-tapes Saratina to ceiling* You'll fall down eventually if you stick around.

*glances up* That's the longest welcome post I've ever made. Interesting.
PsychWardMike
'Evenin. I'm Psych Ward Mike and you aren't.
pgrmdave
I bring friends here because I want to spread the joy that is Matazone.
voices_in_my_head
*Hands Saratina a kitten*

welcome n' all that stuff!
Saratina
QUOTE ("Mata")
Ello, nice to see we got your account working at last! Did your login email ever reach you in the end?

unfortunately no, but that may just be my less-than-stellar email account.

thanks for the welcome, guys.
Mata
How odd... Other people have joined up fine before and after then, so I guess it's a filter on your email account. Sometimes these things can be a bit over-zealous! Ah well, nice to have you here, any friend of Asta is a friend of ours, and suchlike smile.gif
Moosh
QUOTE (Mata @ Dec 9 2005, 02:21 AM)
any friend of Asta is a friend of ours

Unless she has any friends who are serial killers or something, in which case we might not be too friendly, but other than that yeah.
Saratina
Unless she has any friends who are serial killers or something, in which case we might not be too friendly, but other than that yeah.

>.>

<.<

What if I'm a very lovable serial killer?
Moosh
I'm in a good mood, I can live with serial killers, just don't kill anyne I like.
Jatopian
The two things I can think of are:
You should join the "Which series is best?" debate quickly or certain cults will make you sorry, and Mata's Secret Animation Stash
Astarael
Yeah, "Falling" is definitely worth a view and a good think. It's all pretty and philosophical. smile.gif
Tom
Welcome to matazone!!!! tongue.gif have fun
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.