Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hi-hi im new...:ninja:
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
DarkPrincess
hey people im new! :ninja: talk to me! please
little_bear
Hi, lets chat.
DarkPrincess
QUOTE (little_bear @ Dec 26 2005, 04:15 PM)
Hi, lets chat.

ok whats up?
little_bear
QUOTE (DarkPrincess @ Dec 26 2005, 10:18 PM)
Hi, lets chat.

ok whats up?

My mother molests me, but that's another story. How about you introduce yourself, then other people can 'welcome you into the fold' and do other tiresome things, just as duct taping you to the 'ceiling'.
DarkPrincess
QUOTE (little_bear @ Dec 26 2005, 04:21 PM)
QUOTE (DarkPrincess @ Dec 26 2005, 10:18 PM)
Hi, lets chat.

ok whats up?

My mother molests me, but that's another story. How about you introduce yourself, then other people can 'welcome you into the fold' and do other tiresome things, just as duct taping you to the 'ceiling'.

how do i introduce myself?
little_bear
Pay attention now, this is where it gets complicated.

Hello fellow forumites, my name is <Name>, I am <Age> years old and I come from <Place>. I enjoy <Activities>.

It's tricky sh*t, but with practise you should get it.
DarkPrincess
QUOTE (little_bear @ Dec 26 2005, 04:33 PM)
Pay attention now, this is where it gets complicated.

Hello fellow forumites, my name is <Name>, I am <Age> years old and I come from <Place>. I enjoy <Activities>.

It's tricky sh*t, but with practise you should get it.

oh ok...but um should i make another one of these things
little_bear
Nah, it's ok, just do it in this existing thread.
DarkPrincess
QUOTE (little_bear @ Dec 26 2005, 04:38 PM)
Nah, it's ok, just do it in this existing thread.

mmk smile.gif
DarkPrincess
ok to introduce myself...My name is Florena and im 14 years old...Im from Lancaster.I enjoy to hike and sing and dance! i love having fun instead of being bored.I like to hang out with my best friend and be with my family sometimes..Im pretty nice when i want to be :ninja:
DarkPrincess
o_O ok i think i should just go....if anyone wants to talk to me just pm me or something
Sir Psycho Sexy
I actually just wanted to say ignore little_bear. Unlike him, most people havn't been banned for being a wanker.

In anycase, hi, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it.
Moosh
Hi and welcome, er... listen to SPS, he is wise in the ways of stuff.

PS, it's
CODE
:ph34r:
not :ninja: to make the ph34r.gif smiley.
Sir Psycho Sexy
Just a note, the management don't like it when you have HUGE signatures like that. As pretty as you are it makes the thread massively long. There's a spot in your profile for pictures, alternativly, hang around a while and you could add yourself to the family album. smile.gif
Tom
Welcome to the forums. Hey, i like your name DarkPrincess. biggrin.gif
PsychWardMike
I agree with Psycho. The powers that be will destroy worlds.

Anyway, hi. I'm Mike. I'd wager you should probably speak a little more articulately, though. Punctuation, capitalization, proper spelling (where possible) and what have you. Mata is a bit of stickler, but the rule keeps the forum an enjoyable place.
Astarael
Welcome to Matazone! Here are therules. Follow them or Mata will pull out each of your hairs individually using needlenose pliers. ph34r.gif You really should try to type in correct English. It makes life easier for everyone.
Have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions if you're confused! smile.gif
Is it a coincidence that you and mrmadpie have the same avatar or do you know each other?
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Astarael @ Dec 27 2005, 10:11 PM)
Is it a coincidence that you and mrmadpie have the same avatar or do you know each other?

It's one of the stock avatars on the forums. People like kittens, they're cute.
Mata
Hello! Welcome to my forums!

Yes, I am picky about getting people to use close-to-correct English on here, so please do try and get accustomed to using the shift key and punctuation. Believe me, once you get used to doing it then not only will you cringe at your old posts but you will also be making your life a lot easier when it comes to typing essays for school!
FeralPolyglot
*waves* Hello! Welcome to Matazone. I hope you enjoy your stay. Make yourself comfy, etc. smile.gif

-Cerin
=^^= ~~
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.