Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ask Travis
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Travis...

do tell me.. If a worker can work and a thinker can think, then what can a finger do? And for a follow up question what synonyms would exist for what a finger does?

The Speaker for the Lost in a search for speaking material
I_am_the_best
Hey, Lent Buddy!

Just to congratulate you on the 100th post in this thread! (This is post 101) Does it feel good?

Also, when people refer to peanut butter and jelly, is it actually jelly they are using or just jam but calling jelly?

Bye,
Yearning for hotpockets being sick
Daria
Dearest Trav.
How many bluey grey polar bears in the bluey grey snow can you see here?

Yours,
Diggity diggity Daria
The Travis
QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Mar 2 2006, 04:47 PM)
Travis...

do tell me.. If a worker can work and a thinker can think, then what can a finger do?  And for a follow up question what synonyms would exist for what a finger does?

The Speaker for the Lost in a search for speaking material

SFTL-

The obvious answer here is fing. But what does fing mean? Lets consult the Travtionary-

Fing (fing) v. - 1. To melt a car using only noodles and a small raft. 2. To use the tail as a propeller in order to fly short distances. 3. To poke someone directly in the face. 4. To run away quickly after poking someone directly in the face. 5. To get hit directly in the face after trying to run away quickly after poking someone directly in the face.

Synonyms include: Ploont, Astromegatondisfunk, and Pwaaaaaaaaaaaooooomba.

QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Mar 3 2006, 02:29 PM)
Hey, Lent Buddy!

Just to congratulate you on the 100th post in this thread! (This is post 101) Does it feel good?

Also, when people refer to peanut butter and jelly, is it actually jelly they are using or just jam but calling jelly?

Bye,
Yearning for hotpockets being sick

Lent buddy-

Heck yes it does. It's fantastico. I took a poll and found that 47% are talking about jelly, 47% are talking about jam, 3% are talking about what I'm wearing, 1% are talking about the birds and the bees, and the other 5% are talking about math.

Don't give up, I'm pullin for ya, we're all in this together.

QUOTE (Daria @ Mar 4 2006, 03:48 PM)
Dearest Trav.
How many bluey grey polar bears in the bluey grey snow can you see here?

Well I see 4 of them playing with a bluey grey ball, 3 sitting in the corner watching, 6 making a polar bear pyramid, and 1 RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!! LOOK OUT!!!

*throws ninja stars*

Wow. That was close. Too close. Very too close. Extremely very too close. Yes. It. Was.

Hugs,
Trav
Astarael
Travis-
How is possible for people to actually care about anything Britney Spears does anymore? One would think that people would get bored eventually.
~Ast
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Umniquitious Travis,

What is your name?
What is your quest?
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

The Speaker
Daria
Traversty Trav

Why does ever American I have ever asked not know the meaning of "Brass monkies" when referring to the weather?
I_am_the_best
QUOTE (Daria @ Mar 12 2006, 02:09 PM)
Traversty Trav

Why does ever American I have ever asked not know the meaning of "Brass monkies" when referring to the weather?

Apparantly nor does my teacher who is British. He shouted at me for stating that it was 'cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey'. Hmph.

Anyway, Travis,

Why is it that things always turn up when you're not looking for them but when you are, they're never there?
Novander
Dear Mr The Travis

Do you prefer Travis the band or Travis the badguy from Blake's 7?

Yours science-fictionally,

Nov.
Wookiee
Dear Mr Oh Travis HAR.

Whens't milking the all-knowing multicow, prefer you stand turnwise to the centric udder, or squat 'neath, brandishing the Milktool with both arms?

Love Petey Pete Oh-heeee Pete!
Usurper MrTeapot
Dear Travis.

Why does hair go grey?

Yours

Teapot.
Daria
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Mar 12 2006, 03:17 PM)
Traversty Trav

Apparantly nor does my teacher who is British. He shouted at me for stating that it was 'cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey'. Hmph.

You should explain to him that a Brass Monkey was the thing that held the cannon balls on ships of days gone by, and that when it was really really cold, the metal used to shrink and so the cannon balls would fall off. Ergo you have your phrase.

Trav-
Why did no one listen to John when he sang "give peace a chance"?

Yours

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaria
xxx
vicrawr
QUOTE (Daria @ Mar 17 2006, 01:33 PM)
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Mar 12 2006, 03:17 PM)

You should explain to him that a Brass Monkey was the thing that held the cannon balls on ships of days gone by, and that when it was really really cold, the metal used to shrink and so the cannon balls would fall off. Ergo you have your phrase.

The reason for that could be that in the south we say it's 'colder than a witches tit in a brass bra.' Completely different saying, same meaning.

My Most Dear and Lovely Travis,

Two questions.

Can I a embrace have?

What did that start out as?

Yes, I'm bored. Vic.
Daria
Dear Trav

Will I ever get to see the Sexy Face again?

Yours,
Daria
xxxxx
little_bear
QUOTE (Daria @ Mar 18 2006, 01:06 AM)
Dear Trav

Yours,
Daria
xxxxx

I see you Daria. I am follwoing you around the forum. Tee hee.
Izzy
uhm k..this has been bothering me for about 2 weeks now..My mom keeps snooping around my room, like she's looking for something. ALL THE TIME! and now she's always like"come on lets clean your room to see if we can find some of the stuff you lost" instead of just yelling at me to clean up my room. And when i say"I'll clean it myself" she'll get all freaky, like she's upset i dont want her to clean my room..

Two questions: how the hell do i get her to stop snooping around in my room?!?!?and what do i do if she finds something i dont want her to see...?

-Izzy
The Travis
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Mar 12 2006, 08:17 AM)
Anyway, Travis,

Why is it that things always turn up when you're not looking for them but when you are, they're never there?

IATB-

There is a theory about this in science. Its called the Yerkiddinme Theory. The theory goes something like this-

For every object there are 17 places that you will absolutely not think to look for it.

For every 5 minutes you look for an object you not find it for an additional 3 days.

An object that's wanted can and will disappear.

Those 17 places you will absolutely not look have no bearing on where the object is.

It's always in the third place you look, you just didn't see it the first time you looked.

There you have it IATB. And as soon as you find it you'll of course recite the name of the theory.

QUOTE (Novander @ Mar 12 2006, 08:17 AM)
Dear Mr The Travis

Do you prefer Travis the band or Travis the badguy from Blake's 7?

Yours science-fictionally,

Nov.

Nooooooooov-

The badguy from Blake's 7. I'm sorry, I can't think of anything funny to write, but I am answering a lot of questions...

Please forgive me.

QUOTE (Wookiee @ Mar 16 2006, 07:37 AM)
Dear Mr Oh Travis HAR.

Whens't milking the all-knowing multicow, prefer you stand turnwise to the centric udder, or squat 'neath, brandishing the Milktool with both arms?

Love Petey Pete Oh-heeee Pete!

Dear Silly Man,

As you may already be aware that you know, the multicow doesn't allow one to squat 'neath it unless you are breakdancing. Don't look in the closet ok? So now its time for the soup. So I grab for the right front hoof, swing 'round and slide under the cow. Using only my big toes I milk the cow while styling my hair and giving the cow a big hug.

That is the only way to do it, and if you don't believe me you're wrong.

QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Mar 16 2006, 07:05 PM)
Dear Travis.

Why does hair go grey?

Yours

Teapot.

Mister T to the pot-

Through out your life you will be scared. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes on accident. While you may forget about these moments of fright, your hair does not. While you sleep at night dreaming of naked girls and chocolate cake, you hair remembers all the scares. After a while it all becomes too much for you hair. Your hair holds its breath until it simultaneously implodes and explodes. The result is a grey hair.

Or maybe that's a nuetron star...

Either way, grey hair rules the school. The school of hair and cool things.

QUOTE (Daria @ Mar 17 2006, 12:33 PM)
Trav-

Yours

xxx

Dah Dah Daaaaaaria-

John sings at 1800 decibals. It is truly a wonderful thing. Only 1 in 30,000 people can hear that frequency. What's odd is that almost everyone can hear 1799 and 1801 decibals. It's weird but it also makes sense.

I'll show you what I mean with a simple picture.

Still yours,
Trav

QUOTE (IrishGuy @ Mar 17 2006, 03:52 PM)
My Most Dear and Lovely Travis,

Two questions.

Can I a embrace have?

What did that start out as?

Yes, I'm bored. Vic.

VIC VIC VIC-

6.7- Probably, but only if you pay for half.

It started as this- Camping in the woods made Ian take them braces off and shave?

But it got trimmed down a bit on the way across the internet.

QUOTE (Daria @ Mar 17 2006, 06:06 PM)
Dear Trav

Yours,
Daria
xxxxx

Doe Rae Me Daria-

While most people can barely handle the look once, I think you and you alone could handle it twice. So I think, yes. But I need you to prepare yourself. Not just for the sexy look, but for the consequences. Those being, you falling in love with me and wanting to give me more kisses than is even possible.

Even now, still yours-
Trav

QUOTE (little_bear @ Mar 17 2006, 07:47 PM)
I see you Daria.  I am follwoing you around the forum. Tee hee.

Little Bear-

That's not a question. Not at all.

QUOTE (devils_daughter @ Mar 18 2006, 09:02 AM)
uhm k..this has been bothering me for about 2 weeks now..My mom keeps snooping around my room, like she's looking for something. ALL THE TIME! and now she's always like"come on lets clean your room to see if we can find some of the stuff you lost" instead of just yelling at me to clean up my room. And when i  say"I'll clean it myself" she'll get all freaky, like she's upset i dont want her to clean my room..

Two questions: how the hell do i get her to stop snooping around in my room?!?!?and what do i do if she finds something i dont want her to see...?

-Izzy

Izzy-

So, she's the one. Your mother is looking for the lost city of Atlantis. She stole my research nearly 3 weeks ago. My research shows that Atlantis was not buried under the sea, no it is simply hiding. Where? Right under you room. It is hiding because it holds the secret question. The question to which the answer is 42.

If she finds something you don't want her to see simply karate chop her directly in the forehead. She will forget everything from the last 14 minutes. But I warn you, if you hit her too hard she will pass out for 1 day. When she wakes up she will believe that she is a giant man-eating beetle. She won't eat you because you're her child, but she will making weird clicking noises. Trust me, it gets really annoying after a while.
The Travis
Travis-
How is possible for people to actually care about anything Britney Spears does anymore? One would think that people would get bored eventually.
~Ast

Ast-

There is a disease going around these days. A disease that attacks the brain and causes quite silly things. That disease is called Stupid. Many people catch the Stupid from a partner, and others get it from their parents. The Stupid slowly eats away at the brain causing people to care about extremely dumb people and everything they do. The brain desolves and the person strains to replace it. You'll recognize a person with Stupid by the way they are constantly trying to shove a cell phone into their face. They think that the cell phone will replace the brain, but they're wrong. Wrong and stupid.

Umniquitious Travis,

What is your name?
What is your quest?
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

The Speaker

SFTL-

Sir Travis of Camelot.
I seek humor in its purest form.
I assume you're referring to a European swallow- 10 meters per second

Traversty Trav

Dearest Daria-

Because most people are lame. Lame like a lame thing. Like a lame llama. Heh, that's fun to say. If more people would just study music... Music holds many answers. If only they had listened to the Beastie Boys-

(chorus) Brass Monkey - that funky Monkey
Brass Monkey - junkie
That funky Monkey

Got this dance that's more than real
Drink Brass Monkey - here's how you feel
Put your left leg down - your right leg up
Tilt your head back - let's finish the cup
M.C.A. with the bottle - D. rocks the can
Adrock gets nice with Charlie Chan
We're offered Moet - we don't mind Chivas
Wherever we go with bring the Monkey with us
Adrock drinks three - Mike D. is D.
Double R. foots the bill most definitely
I drink Brass Monkey and I rock well
I got a Castle in Brooklyn - that's where I dwell

(repeat chorus)

Cause I drink it anytime - and anyplace
When it's time to get ill - I pour it on my face
Monkey tastes Def when you pour it on ice
Come on y'all it's time to get nice
Coolin' by the lockers getting kind of funky
Me and the crew - we're drinking Brass Monkey
This girl walked by - she gave me the eye
I reached in the locker - grabbed the Spanish Fly
I put it with the Monkey - mixed it in the cup
Went over to the girl, "Yo baby, what's up?"
I offered her a sip - the girl she gave me lip
It did begin the stuff wore in and now she's on my tip

(repeat chorus)

Step up to the bar - put the girl down
She takes a big gulp and slaps it around
Take a sip - you can do it - you get right to it
We had a case in the place and we went right through it
You got a dry Martini - thinking you're cool
I'll take your place at the bar - I smack you off your stool
I'll down a '40 dog" in a single gulp
And if you got beef you'll get beat to a pulp
Monkey and parties and reelin' and rockin'
Def, def - girls, girls - all y'all jockin'
The song and dance keeping you in a trance
If you don't buy my record I got my advance
I drink it - I think it - I see it - I be it
I love Brass Monkey but I won't give D. it
We got the bottle - you got the cup
Come on everybody let's get ffffff

(repeat chorus)

Yours,
Trav
Izzy
QUOTE (The Travis @ Mar 18 2006, 09:04 PM)
QUOTE (devils_daughter @ Mar 18 2006, 09:02 AM)
uhm k..this has been bothering me for about 2 weeks now..My mom keeps snooping around my room, like she's looking for something. ALL THE TIME! and now she's always like"come on lets clean your room to see if we can find some of the stuff you lost" instead of just yelling at me to clean up my room. And when i  say"I'll clean it myself" she'll get all freaky, like she's upset i dont want her to clean my room..

-Izzy

Izzy-

So, she's the one. Your mother is looking for the lost city of Atlantis. She stole my research nearly 3 weeks ago. My research shows that Atlantis was not buried under the sea, no it is simply hiding. Where? Right under you room. It is hiding because it holds the secret question. The question to which the answer is 42.

If she finds something you don't want her to see simply karate chop her directly in the forehead. She will forget everything from the last 14 minutes. But I warn you, if you hit her too hard she will pass out for 1 day. When she wakes up she will believe that she is a giant man-eating beetle. She won't eat you because you're her child, but she will making weird clicking noises. Trust me, it gets really annoying after a while.

Thank you for your....erm...wonderful help 'o Mighty Travis! I shall karate chop my mom! Muhwhahaha! And as for the lost city of Atlantas....I shall be its Evil Diktator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Grins Evily* All shall bow down to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Future Diktator of Atlantas, Izzy
Astarael
Dear Travis-
Who do you think will break Lent the most times?
~Ast
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
QUOTE (The Travis @ Mar 19 2006, 02:04 AM)
QUOTE (Daria @ Mar 17 2006, 12:33 PM)
Trav-

Yours

xxx

Dah Dah Daaaaaaria-

John sings at 1800 decibals. It is truly a wonderful thing. Only 1 in 30,000 people can hear that frequency. What's odd is that almost everyone can hear 1799 and 1801 decibals. It's weird but it also makes sense.

I'll show you what I mean with a simple picture.

Still yours,
Trav

Trav, baby.

I don't mean to be rude but I think you would find that most people would be able to hear 1800dB. You see, deciBels are a measure of sound pressure - ie) volume. When you concider that about 60dB is normal talking level, average pain threshold is about 130dB and a rocket launching is about 180dB I'm pretty sure that 1800dB would be enough to make your head explode.
Anyway.... I think what you actually mean is Hertz, 1800Hz is actually pretty mid hearing range in terms of frequencies. 500Hz is the lowest commonly measured, 8kHz is the higest commonly measured. Age related hearing problems start at high frequencies and work their way down. Noise induced usually have a dip somewhere between 2kHz and 6kHz.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling and ask a question. Uhm... If you think I'm sexy do you want my body?
I_am_the_best
Travis,

I can't find this month's Glamour and I saw it only yesterday. Where has it gone? And also, how does one hide the fact that they are on the jollier side of things when one developes very rosy cheeks at the first hint of alcohol?

Yours truly,
A tipsified Emma
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Trav,

what am I wearing? and why am i wearing it?

The Speaker
The Travis
QUOTE (Astarael @ Mar 19 2006, 09:51 AM)
Dear Travis-
Who do you think will break Lent the most times?
~Ast

Ast-

In the counry of Canada in the province called the Northwest Territories in a town called Fort Smith, there lives a man. This man lives in a small green house and drives a grey Buick Century. This man's name is Herbert H. Davenport. This man gave up 458 things for Lent. So far he has broken 433 of them. By the time Lent is over he will have broken all of them, and then some extra ones he made up along the way.

QUOTE (snoo @ Mar 19 2006, 11:18 AM)
Trav, baby.

I don't mean to be rude but I think you would find that most people would be able to hear 1800dB. You see, deciBels are a measure of sound pressure - ie) volume. When you concider that about 60dB is normal talking level, average pain threshold is about 130dB and a rocket launching is about 180dB I'm pretty sure that 1800dB would be enough to make your head explode.
Anyway.... I think what you actually mean is Hertz, 1800Hz is actually pretty mid hearing range in terms of frequencies. 500Hz is the lowest commonly measured, 8kHz is the higest commonly measured. Age related hearing problems start at high frequencies and work their way down. Noise induced usually have a dip somewhere between 2kHz and 6kHz.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling and ask a question. Uhm... If you think I'm sexy do you want my body?

SNOOOOO!!!!!

Yes that is what I meant, but I can't say that. See when I signed up for these forums my first post was a long rant against Mata. I made fun of the way he ate lunch, the shoes he wore, and one of his ears. Because of this, Mata put a word filter on me alone. Some of the words I cannot use include: H*rtz, Ch*rping, D*isy, and S*mprini. He also deleted that post and kicked me square in the shin.

To answer your question I would have to make up a word that meant every kind of "yes" in existance. This word would mean "yes" so hard that even speaking it would cause traffic lights to turn green, lights to turn on, and me to go "Awwww yeah".

Awwww yeah.

<3,
Trav

QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Mar 19 2006, 04:39 PM)
Travis,

I can't find this month's Glamour and I saw it only yesterday. Where has it gone? And also, how does one hide the fact that they are on the jollier side of things when one developes very rosy cheeks at the first hint of alcohol?

Yours truly,
A tipsified Emma

Emmamamamaaaa-

Come here, have a seat. Look... I didn't want to be the one to tell you this, but you need to hear it. *sigh*. Yesterday your Glamour magazine was playing outside with its favorite frisbee. Suddenly there was a large gust of wind and the frisbee was sent across the road. Without thinking the Glamour magazine ran after it... There was a truck coming down the highway at that very time and... and...

*looks at Emma*

And the truck driver stopped and gave the Glamour magazine a magic jetpack which sent the magazine to a different galaxy where it fights crime and raises stray animals... Yes. That's what happened.

Your second question is much tougher to answer, but fear not I have come up with a solution. First you need to travel to Georgia in the U.S. of A. There is a small town about 1 hour north of Jackson, Mississippi called Kittentown. But this town HAS NO KITTENS!!! None at all. But it does have what you need. Zombies. Lots and lots of them. You must travel to this town and let one of them bite you. You will then turn into a zombie. Why would you want to do this? Because zombies are nearly dead and so have no bloodflow. No bloodflow equals no rosy red cheeks. BOOYAH!

QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Mar 19 2006, 05:06 PM)
Trav,

what am I wearing? and why am i wearing it?

The Speaker

El Speakero (that's Spanish for "The Speaker")-

What are you wearing?
Not much.

Why are you wearing it?
You are obviously trying to seduce me. I can't blame you. I am a handsome man. I can do backflips, lift an entire building, see through solid wood, and recite the alphabet backwords in under 15 seconds. But you really should put more clothes on. Not because I'm a moral person or anything, I'd just feel like a total s*mprini if you got sick.
Daria
Dear Trav
Why do birds run in the direction they are facing, when they see a car coming? Why don't they just think of turning about and not getting run over?
Yours
Diggity Daria
Wookiee
Ahoy matey.

What is the atomic weight of badger gold? The use of imaginary numbers is perfectly valid.

Yarrr.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Dear T,

What is the question of Life, The Universe and Everything?

The Speaker
Daria
QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Mar 27 2006, 11:57 PM)
Dear T,

The Speaker

Pffft, read all five rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif
SPEAKERfortheLOST
QUOTE (Daria @ Mar 29 2006, 08:23 AM)
Dear T,

The Speaker

tongue.gif

er... dont you mean six?
michael1384
QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Mar 29 2006, 08:38 PM)
Dear T,

The Speaker

tongue.gif

er... dont you mean six?

Six? If you are reffering to "the salmon of doubt" it is a dirk gently book. (I hope I didn't just kill the thread.) unsure.gif
SPEAKERfortheLOST
QUOTE (michael1384 @ Mar 30 2006, 09:10 AM)
QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Mar 29 2006, 08:38 PM)
Dear T,

The Speaker

tongue.gif

er... dont you mean six?

Six? If you are reffering to "the salmon of doubt" it is a dirk gently book. (I hope I didn't just kill the thread.) unsure.gif

actually im referring to the original three plus: Mostly Harmless, So Long and Thanks for all the Fish, and the short story Young Zaphod Plays it Safe. understand now?
Daria
*bows*
I beg forgiveness from the mighty Speaker.

Fancy a game of scrabble?
michael1384
I too apologise for my ignorance.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
you both are forgiven... it is a common misconception of those who have not read the genious of D.A.'s works more than once....

now off with ye! Read them till you can receit their words completely!
The Travis
QUOTE (Daria @ Mar 24 2006, 07:57 AM)
Dear Trav
Why do birds run in the direction they are facing, when they see a car coming? Why don't they just think of turning about and not getting run over?
Yours
Diggity Daria

Double the Daria-

40 years ago the last bird was killed. Life went on, but soon the worms outnumbered humans 30 to 1. That's when they rose up against us. It was a fierce battle that went on for years. In 2097 a man called Toroze found an old DVD called The Terminator. He knew what he had to do. He built a time machine and sent a cyborg back to the year 1965. The cyborg grabbed a bunch of birds and took them back to the future. There the birds attacked the worms and thrived. After 2 or 3 years the birds were so many that they were now a problem. So Toroze send billions of them back in time to the year 1966.

So all birds are actually from the future. That's why they run when they see a car. Part of them wants to run away, fearing the tires. But another part of them doesn't want to fly because they got so used to hover cars in the future that they think the ground is safe. Its very tough being a bird.

<3
Trav

QUOTE (Wookiee @ Mar 27 2006, 04:51 AM)
Ahoy matey.

What is the atomic weight of badger gold? The use of imaginary numbers is perfectly valid.

Yarrr.

Wookiee-

Knowing that each badger produces sixteen balloons worth of paint, you can estimate that an onion and a bucket of sand will never mate. Now remember that cardboard can be used to make a lifesized model of Mt. Everest. Take into consideration the fact that my feet are not touching the ground. Reversal: 3 points.

The gold? BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER!

The answer is deathleventeen.

QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Mar 27 2006, 04:57 PM)
Dear T,

The Speaker

Dear Speaker-

Ironically enough, the question of Life, The Universe and Everything is "What is the question of Life, The Universe and Everything?"... Weird isn't it....

Yes, it is weird.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Mr. T,

What constitutes the permeability of the communist repulsive party of the 1970s in their inate ability to alienate, abbreviate, and alleviate the strenuousness of their locale during their unfortunate alter-reign of lower Manhatan?

The Speaker
Daria
Monsieur Travalicious.

Are the baggy trousers really THAT baggy? If they aren't, was Suggs lying?

Yours
Ddaarriiaa
The Travis
QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Apr 4 2006, 07:52 PM) *
Mr. T,

What constitutes the permeability of the communist repulsive party of the 1970s in their inate ability to alienate, abbreviate, and alleviate the strenuousness of their locale during their unfortunate alter-reign of lower Manhatan?

The Speaker

Speaker-

I can answer that question... ooooorrrrr I can show you this picture of a big pile of... KITTENS!

Awwww look at them. And look, here's some puppies.

If you really want to know the answer to your question though, it's cheese. Cheddar to be specific.

QUOTE (Daria @ Apr 5 2006, 07:46 AM) *
Monsieur Travalicious.

Are the baggy trousers really THAT baggy? If they aren't, was Suggs lying?

Yours
Ddaarriiaa

dARIA-

Oh they are baggy. So baggy in fact that I once got lost in them. I went in looking for a spare tire and for the life of me couldn't find my way out for 16 days. Luckily I have a food court in there, otherwise I surely would have died. Now that I'm thinking about it. I never did find that tire... OH! You know what? I gave that tire to a buddy of mine years ago. Ha! Man, I could have avoided that entire endeavor. That's life I suppose. And this in my hand here is a screwdriver.

And with this I end my thread. I shall perhaps make another, after school is finished. But for now, I must study and be a good little student. Thank you all for a wonderful thread. I <3 you all.

Signed
Travis J. Farnsworth the fifth
Astarael
Farewell, Travis! We'll miss your unique brand of enlightenment and advice. I'll keep an eye out for any new thread that happens by.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.