Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Re-introduction.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
FeralPolyglot
*comes in and waves arms to clear away the cobwebs* Wow, it's been a while since I've come here. heh, sorry. I've been busy w/ school work and the such. But now that I'm not in the midst of things, I hope to get back into the groove. :-\

For those of you who don't know or remember me, name$ = Cerin. I'm a foreign language major/linguistics minor. Right now, my plan for after college is to do more schooling (yay!) and to be an interpreter.

Hope to get to know y'all better and to see y'all in the forum.

-Cerin
=^^= ~~
Moosh
I remember you, (which is an acheivement for me. I can't remember anything).

Welcome back, hope you stick around.
Astarael
Welcome back, then. It's always fun when people suddenly pop up and reintroduce themselves, especially when I didn't know them beforehand. Hope you stay around for longer this time. smile.gif
pixie
I've been away longer. Second member, never got round to saying things.

Hi!

Nothing else to say. Well I could say things but I will miss my bus. *runs*
Sir Psycho Sexy
Well bugger me.

Run man, RUN!
Pixelgoth
Welcome smile.gif I like your avatar!
FeralPolyglot
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Jan 4 2006, 08:33 AM)
Welcome smile.gif  I like your avatar!

Thank you! I like yours too. Is that your design? At any rate, it's spiffy. happy.gif
pixie
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Jan 4 2006, 01:33 PM)
Well bugger me.

Run man, RUN!

I ran. I waited. I waited more. Bus finally arrived ten minutes late.

Typical....
FeralPolyglot
QUOTE (pixie @ Jan 4 2006, 12:14 PM)
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Jan 4 2006, 01:33 PM)
Well bugger me.

Run man, RUN!

I ran. I waited. I waited more. Bus finally arrived ten minutes late.

Typical....

*phew* I'm glad welcoming me didn't make you miss your bus. smile.gif Thanks for the welcome! (<-- Thank you can be extended to everyone.) happy.gif

-Cerin
=^^= ~~
pixie
Ah no, that was inate procrastination anyway, not induced procrastination. All my own doing.

I know for sure if I had been half a second late for the bus when leaving it would have already gone. There is probably a mathematical formula that proves a human and a bus cannot arrive at the same place within 5 minutes of each other.

Until I get a helicopter I am stuck with it though.
trunks_girl26
QUOTE (FeralPolyglot @ Jan 2 2006, 09:33 AM)
*comes in and waves arms to clear away the cobwebs*  Wow, it's been a while since I've come here.  heh,  sorry.  I've been busy w/ school work and the such.  But now that I'm not in the midst of things, I hope to get back into the groove.  :-\

For those of you who don't know or remember me, name$ = Cerin.  I'm a foreign language major/linguistics minor.  Right now, my plan for after college is to do more schooling (yay!) and to be an interpreter. 

Hope to get to know y'all better and to see y'all in the forum.

-Cerin
=^^= ~~

My pretty haired one's back!

*pets*

Enjoy your stay, as always happy.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (FeralPolyglot @ Jan 4 2006, 03:04 PM)
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Jan 4 2006, 08:33 AM)
Welcome smile.gif  I like your avatar!

Thank you! I like yours too. Is that your design? At any rate, it's spiffy. happy.gif

Aha! Funny you should ask *looks around for Mata* actually it's partly Mata's design, partly something I nabbed from somewhere, partly mine and partly my blokes. Basically I found the design but it didn't have wings so asked Mata to add them. Ed and me then tweaked it and gave it to the San Francisco tattoo parlour (recommended by Mata) and hey presto smile.gif Incidentally I shall be going back to that tattoo parlour in April for my next one wink.gif

*looks around for Mata and his design expertise*

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.