Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday thread 2006
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Mata
I think you're safe with those options.

Happy birthday to Spiffy, who's not been on here for a couple of weeks, and Ele who's not been on here for a couple of months.
spiffilicious05
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Thank you so much for remembering!! I know I haven't been around a lot at all -- but college seems to take up a lot more of my time than high school tongue.gif

I hope you're all doing well - and thanks again!!
CrazyFooIAintGettinOnNoPlane
I saw you mention it in another thread so happy birthday Spiffy!

and happy birthday to eleraama too even though I dont know you..
Mata
Is Sarah The Spider still around? I've not seen her on here for a while. Well, I hope she's having a nice day!
LoLo
Happy Birthday Gerbil! Now I ask you what is cooler than this?

Mata
Hooray! Happy b'day Gerb, only one more year and you can drink legally when you come to the UK!
Sir Psycho Sexy
Bloody hell, he's still only just 17?! Grow up already!
Cath Sparrow
Happy Birthday Gerb!!!
gothictheysay
Happy Birthday Gerb! =)

(*is Sarah in IRC, by the way*)
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Happy Birthday Ryn!

For you it is snowing in Norwich!
Phyllis
Happy birthday Ryn!

Happy belated birthday Gerby, but I already said happy birthday to you on Livejournal, so tongue.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
Happy Birthday Ryn! I know I've said it already but it seems more official to do so online.
mooooooooooopo
Happy Birthday Ryn!
Cath Sparrow
I agree with Teapot I said it already to yesterday but I'll make it official and say it here biggrin.gif

HAPPY SPANGLY BIRTHDAY RYN!
Mata
Yay for Ryn's biddy!
Cath Sparrow
Happy Birdy Tara not seen you around for abit but hope you have a good one. biggrin.gif
Mata
Yes, where's Tara been hiding lately? Well, hippy bippy to him, and to TigerLilly too (another absentee forumite).
Faerieryn
Aw thanks guys!!!

Photo's are here if anyone is interested. username faerieryn password mouseorgan

A good night was had by all I believe!!!
Novander
Hobbes, haven't seen you around in a while. Happy Birthday to you.
Ashbless
Happy Birthday Hobbes!

May you have an excellent day of cake.
Cath Sparrow
Happy Birthday Hobbes! biggrin.gif
elphaba2
Happy birthday to Hobbes!
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Happy Birthday Hobbes!!! Hope it's a good 'un, come see us in IRC again sometime, we miss you!
mooooooooooopo
Happy Birthday Hobbes. biggrin.gif
gothictheysay
Happy Birthday Hobbes! =)
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Well this just proves that you're far too old and cantakerous for anyone to care, it's well into the afternoon and no messages of love...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPACEHAPPY!!!!!

May your belly never sag and your rudeness always grow into the powerful weapon of destruction that you have always wished. tongue.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Mar 22 2006, 03:11 PM)
Well this just proves that you're far too old and cantakerous for anyone to care, it's well into the afternoon and no messages of love...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPACEHAPPY!!!!!

May your belly never sag and your rudeness always grow into the powerful weapon of destruction that you have always wished.  tongue.gif

Thanks Snugs, love you too tongue.gif
Mata
Have a good'un Pete. 'Hope the next year brings fame, fortune, and scantily clad welsh lasses for you.

Hobbes! I missed your b'day! Sorry! May your hot choclate always have sprinkles.
Cath Sparrow
Happy Birthday you Welsh Git and get your arse (or should that be belly tongue.gif ) to Liverpool for the meet. tongue.gif
mooooooooooopo
Happy Birthday Spacehappy!
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Happy Birthday Mr Happy Space!!
LoLo
Happy birthday Sarah!

I'm not sure what's up with these charms, but lucky charms are fun. I hope you have a great birthday!
{Gothic Angel}
*pouncecuddlesquishes*

Happy Birthday hun happy.gif May all your days be full of sunshine and fluffy kittens. Etc.
Usurper MrTeapot
THE DAY HAS COME! WOOOHOOO!

She's legal guys!
Moosh
Happy Birthday Sarah!
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Mar 26 2006, 05:00 PM)
THE DAY HAS COME! WOOOHOOO!

She's legal guys!

*whacks with a rolled up newspaper and sprays with a water bottle*

BAD TEAPOT! DOWN BOY!
mooooooooooopo
Happy Birthday Sarah!
vicrawr
Happy Birthday JailBait.
trunks_girl26
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!

Have fun being legal!

Well, not too much fun >.>
Novander
Word to your birthday, Sarah
gothictheysay
Aww thanks guys. smile.gif I'm enjoying it.
elphaba2
Extremely belated birthday to gothictheysay (with whom I'm not sure I have a first-name basis :/)
Mata
*hugs GTS*
gothictheysay
happy.gif Thanks you two as well. And I prefer first-name basis to my username, anyway. Plus, you're cool, Elphaba, so go right ahead. ;D
Phyllis
I TOTALLY posted on here yesterday. Yeah.

<_<

>_>

Hehe...well, I said happy birthday to you several times in IRC anyway, so that counts, right!

*sexes Sarah*
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
I said Happy Birthday to you on Saturday because I knew I wouldn't talk to you on Sunday, I also said it yesterday when I saw you on IRC but as seems to be becoming more common it just doesn't feel right until it has been said here...

Happy Birthday, Sarah!
I_am_the_best
I know they're not on these boards...

But happy birthday Rachmaninoff and Haydn!
Cath Sparrow
Late Happy Birthday Sarah. biggrin.gif
Feyliya
Oh most Princely of Arieses, may your date of birth have been as happy as you deserve.

Now get your arse back here soon so I can quietly stalk your posts some more! ph34r.gif
LoLo
Happy birthday Oobunnie!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.