Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dr. Super Kathoid's "relationship Help Thread"
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
SuperKathoid
Are Boys getting you down? Girls just plain old crazy!? Well this thread is for you!!

Dr. Super Kathoid has been training in this field for numerous years, and has much experience offering good relationship advice to people in need.

You may be thinking, it this TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!? NO WAY! ITS TO GOOD TO NOT BE TRUE!!!

Check out some sample advice:

Patient: "I just found out my boyfriend has a third ear attached to his back! WHAT SHOULD I DO!?"

Doctor:
"Well, first make sure your boyfriend is not a lab rat. The ear-attached-to-the-back is a common sign of a lab rat. If he is a lab rat, are you a lab rat? If you are both lab rats, I suggest that you learn to love the ear on his back, for you will soon have one too.
If you an he are not lab rats, I suggest you cut it off while he sleeps. If he wakes up in the process, tell him you're just giving him a back massage. THANKS FOR COMING TO ME WITH YOUR PROBLEMS!!!!"

So there you have it. 100% Good advice for 100% heart-broken people (and lab rats...)...

SO ASK AWAY, I'M HERE FOR YOU!
Mr Fuzzy
Myself, I have trouble keeping my lass around for decent lengths of time. She is fun, mental, and squishy, but has a horrible tendency to escape home on trains all the time.

Maybe something along the lines of a cage would suit....

I'll get my coat....
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ May 19 2003, 05:14 PM)
Myself, I have trouble keeping my lass around for decent lengths of time. She is fun, mental, and squishy, but has a horrible tendency to escape home on trains all the time.

Maybe something along the lines of a cage would suit....

I'll get my coat....

Yes, cages can be a big help.

One like this would be a big help:

And one like this is good for traveling, especially on trains:

If shes tiny I'd go with one like this, slightly fancier:
Mr Fuzzy
I have a cage very similar to the second one. Now I must paint it with Goth-ish decor and she will be powerless to resist. Bwa ha ha ha.
LoLo
Super K help me. Theres a gorgeous guy in my history class that kept smiling at me today and yeah I don't know what to do since the semester ends on friday, and I swore off the pursuit of men. laugh.gif
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 19 2003, 06:35 PM)
Super K help me.  Theres a gorgeous guy in my history class that kept smiling at me today and yeah I don't know what to do since the semester ends on friday, and I swore off the pursuit of men.  laugh.gif

Here's what I would do:

Do you have a final exam? If you do, ask him to help you study. This way you can see what kind of guy he is, without going on a date. This way you will be able to see his character and get to bask some more in his hotness. If he was smiling at you, and not a beer that was in your hand or a slice of pizza in your other hand, and he isn't dumb, he should say yes to studying. Everyone benefits from studying, whether its notes or each others bodies.

If there is no final exam/project/etc for the class, just ask him if he wants to go grab a bite to eat to celebrate class being over. You can ask just about any guy to go get food and they will say yes. Food is a guaranteed way to hook guys in. And then you can bask some more in his hotness and blah blah blah.

Dont let him get away! GO GET HIM, TIGER!!!
LoLo
If you want to read more of the detail to it I wrote about it in my Inside LoLo's head for a day thread........yes there is a final, but alas this was our last class before that final takes place, so I won't be seeing him again til the final.
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 19 2003, 06:52 PM)
If you want to read more of the detail to it I wrote about it in my Inside LoLo's head for a day thread........yes there is a final, but alas this was our last class before that final takes place, so I won't be seeing him again til the final.

Hmmm...

1. Do you have to stay in the final til a certain time/everyone leaves etc,
OR
2. Do you all leave once you finish you exam...

If you all stay til the same time then leave, it will be easier to talk to him. Just ask him how you think he did, if he liked the class, blah blah blah, just start up any kind of convo other then: "hey im lolo and im lolo.. hear me ROAR!! ROAR!!! IM INSANE!!! Let me kiss you, ok? Kiss you FOREVER!!" Dont say anything like that. Just kinda talk, then ask him if he wants to go get food to celebrate class being over or something. Pizza is a good thing to go get with a guy you just met, guys like pizza. I dont know what guy doesnt like pizza.. Or Ice Cream is good too... kinda cutesy and flirty a little, and like, I dunno, summer-y... YAH!

Or so If you all leave the room once you finish the final and theres a chance youll leave at different times, write up a little note, and put it on his desk. Just be like, Hi! Lets get Pizza! and then your name, number/email or something...

Again I stress the importance of food in hooking a guy. Every guy likes food, especially pizza. laugh.gif
LoLo
Its the leave when you're done with the test, and I inevitably finish first and way before anyone else when I take tests. I'm LoLo the super test taker~!

I'll see if I can work up the nervs for a note.......TY SUPER K
SuperKathoid
Youre Welcome Lolo...

If you need any help with the note, just ask... smile.gif Send me a PM if you want...

Pink cutesy stationary is cute... spray it with perfume, kiss it and leave lipstick marks on it ... do something like that haha... haha... laugh.gif oh boy...

Or wear the Shrek ears... definetly that would get his attnetion even more haha
LoLo
I don't do pink, and after I took that pic I let my nephew take the shrek ears home with him. lol
SuperKathoid
Haha, ok no pink... More for me then... hahaha...

Um... Yuo could always make up a shirt that says "I love you ____(his name) YOURE HOTT!!"
MistressAlti
Dear Dr. K,

This boy that I went to prom with told me he liked me and if he dated, he would date me, then kissed me on the cheek. (He doesn't date for a few reasons, the most important of which being religious.) I've always had an eye for the boy for both aesthetic reasons (he's very attractive), and up until the prom, we'd been friends. Now I'm a bit worried as to what to do, as I had no idea he felt this way before Saturday night. Since he and I can't/won't date, what would be the best course of action for me?
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 19 2003, 07:06 PM)
Dear Dr. K,

This boy that I went to prom with told me he liked me and if he dated, he would date me, then kissed me on the cheek. (He doesn't date for a few reasons, the most important of which being religious.) I've always had an eye for the boy for both aesthetic reasons (he's very attractive), and up until the prom, we'd been friends. Now I'm a bit worried as to what to do, as I had no idea he felt this way before Saturday night. Since he and I can't/won't date, what would be the best course of action for me?

Dear MistressAlti

This is definetly an akward situation to be in, I can assume. I think the best, and only thing (since he doesnt date), is just to stay friends. I know it may seem like a hard thing to do, but stay friends, stay close, and who knows, maybe some day when he decides he DOES want to date, you'll be the lucky girl. Another thing to do is go get pizza together. I'm serious about pizza, it might be the only way to a guys heart.

A few questions for you: How old are you both? And what are the other reasons he won't date? With more information I can help you out a little more hopefully.

Hope I helped a little,
Dr K
MistressAlti
LOL about the pizza.

Both 17.

He doesn't date for 2 major reasons:
a) He believes he's being called by God to the priesthood. Yes, I'm serious.
7) He doesn't think that highschool relationships are a good idea. (I don't know the background on this.)
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ May 19 2003, 06:58 PM)
Again I stress the importance of food in hooking a guy. Every guy likes food, especially pizza.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......pizza.......I see what you mean. laugh.gif

Sun
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ May 19 2003, 01:50 PM)
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......pizza.......I see what you mean. laugh.gif

>sigh<

Men.

happy.gif j/k
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 19 2003, 07:17 PM)
LOL about the pizza.

Both 17.

He doesn't date for 2 major reasons:
a) He believes he's being called by God to the priesthood. Yes, I'm serious.
7) He doesn't think that highschool relationships are a good idea. (I don't know the background on this.)

Hmmm...well thats a tough situation.

If hes going to be a preist, sorry hun but theres nothing ya can do about that... And about high school relationships, he is tooooo riiight about that. Everyone in high school takes things too seriously from what ive experienced... Hmmm...

But yeah, its always better to be friends than not to be. And pizza is always better than not pizza.

laugh.gif Take JOY in your friendship laugh.gif

Friends are awesome!!! HURRAY FOR FRIENDS!!!

derrr... ok...
MistressAlti
Yep. Suck it does.
SuperKathoid
:bump:

Suckity suck sucks...

Lolo, hows that pretty pink smelly goody pizza note coming along?
LoLo
I haven't started it yet I've been distracted with the construction of my new website......which I should probably go and set up the table outside to redo my photos.
NummyNums
well heres my gripe.. if you read my thread about it not supposed to hur this bad.. i get used alot.. but i always end up forgiving them because i dont see the bad in ne one... Tonight im the guy that used me is coming over.. im thinking about crawling back to him .... i feel lost without him and i know we can make thinsg work i guess... but what if he cheats on me again... oh well that doenst bother me ... i dont know what to do.. what can i do to get him to take me back??? thnxs nummy
Kawaii_Neko
I need help.. I know online relationships don't work out very well all the time.. but I really really love this guy.. and he loves me too.. I think.. he says love.. but.. a little while ago.. he "played" with my best friends g/f.. and I forgave him.. he said he'd never do it again.. and now we are very close.. and than I find out that there's another girl he likes.. but he still loves me.. and her.. he just can't pick.. I don't know what to do.. I'm running out of options.. I don't want to wait anylonger.. but I don't want to push him away.. sad.gif *cries*
MistressAlti
QUOTE (NummyNums @ May 20 2003, 01:25 PM)
well heres my gripe.. if you read my thread about it not supposed to hur this bad.. i get used alot.. but i always end up forgiving them because i dont see the bad in ne one... Tonight im the guy that used me is coming over.. im thinking about crawling back to him .... i feel lost without him and i know we can make thinsg work i guess... but what if he cheats on me again... oh well that doenst bother me ... i dont know what to do.. what can i do to get him to take me back??? thnxs nummy

Don't do it Nummy, he treated you like shit and he'll do it again. I know breakups are tough but honestly, it's better than being used.
spuglet
well its not exactly seroius, but ive been going out woth my b/f for a while and he wont talk about anything. i mean, hell talk about normal stuff but i still dont know half of what he likes and doesnt coz he never talks about it but despite that says hes happy...
craziness
dear superK--
all of the stupid boys my age dont like me. and its not as if their hormones are not running. many guys way to old for me [or who are like a year older but i would never see because they go to different schools etc] think im stunning. so yeah. its like.......ok........i dont have a problem with the older guys thinking im hot but at my age??? im only 13 i mean....yeah....but still, my question is: why do the boys my age not like me yet the others do?
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (NummyNums @ May 20 2003, 07:25 PM)

Dear Nummy-

Honestly, I DO NOT THINK that you should go back to him. Once a cheater, always a cheater. He will do it again to you. I know how you feel, I do. I've been in those shoes before and I know it sucks big time. Feeling "lost" without him is very understandable. I know what you feel. (I'm feeling it now sad.gif ) But you have to realize that he's not as good as you think he is, and you deserve MUCH MUCH MUCH better than him. Trust in me, and more importantly, TRUST IN YOURSELF, you will have mush better if you just let this one go and move on. Moving on is hard, I know that too, but it's a growing process. To grow more mature we all must give things up and move on and believe in ourselves. Its tough to do when you're down, but just take all the energy you are focusing on being kinda sad and turn it upside-down and make it happy energy.

Nums babe, you don't need this one. Any guy that will use you and cheat on you is not worth it. I know what you mean about saying that you get used alot. I did too. I think any teenage girl will say the same thing. Most teenage guys I've seen (definetly not ALL) are a little mean like that. I'm not saying in ANYWAY to get used to it, DONT. DO NOT accept it. You are worth so much more than that.

So Nummy, I think you should just let him go. Even if he does try to take you back or says he wants you back, he's still a jerk and you are so way awesome much cooler than he will ever be.

Hope this helps,
Dr. Kathoid
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (Kawaii_Neko @ May 20 2003, 08:53 PM)
I need help.. I know online relationships don't work out very well all the time.. but I really really love this guy.. and he loves me too.. I think.. he says love.. but.. a little while ago.. he "played" with my best friends g/f.. and I forgave him.. he said he'd never do it again.. and now we are very close.. and than I find out that there's another girl he likes.. but he still loves me.. and her.. he just can't pick.. I don't know what to do.. I'm running out of options.. I don't want to wait anylonger.. but I don't want to push him away.. sad.gif  *cries*

Dear Kawaii (cool name by the way) -

Hmmm... now by online, do you mean you only know him online, or you met him online? Its to give much advice until I know the full story with that...

I guess what I can say is that guys are weird... Let me know a little more and I'll help...

*huggles kawaii and lets her cry on my sholder*

Love-
Kath
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (spuglet @ May 20 2003, 10:06 PM)
well its not exactly seroius, but ive been going out woth my b/f for a while and he wont talk about anything. i mean, hell talk about normal stuff but i still dont know half of what he likes and doesnt coz he never talks about it but despite that says hes happy...

Spugs-

Hey... Communication is a very important part of any relationship, Mother-Daughter, Student-Teacher, Friend-Friend, Bf-Gf.... "Communication is Key"... I guess you can start asking him like, favorite band, song, color, etc etc etc. Let him now you're kinda sad that you don't know much about him, and would like to know more. This is a good talk to have over pizza.... I guess the first step is to just really let him know that you care and want to know more. But you also have to understand that men (and boys) live on a different level than women do when it comes to communication. Guys are much more at ease with saying the "uh huh" "yeah" "oh right" & "cool"s while listening to our conversations and the things we have to say than saying something on their own. I don't think its something you can change, its in the way that boys are raised differently than girls. Theres all sorts of research and stuff on this, if you're interested I'm sure the internet is chock full of stuff, but I know that we read an article in my english class this past semester on it... interesting stuff.

So don't be surprised that he doesn't talk. Just ask him small questions at first, get him comfortable in conversation, and then break out the biggies like "Burger King or McDonalds?"

And be glad that he tells you he's happy. Thats a good thing... biggrin.gif

Hope this Helps (to get him talking)...
laugh.gif -Kath-
MistressAlti
Again with the pizza. lol, SuperK.
SuperKathoid
Its all about the Pizza... ALLL ABOUT PIZZA!
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (craziness @ May 20 2003, 11:17 PM)
dear superK--
all of the stupid boys my age dont like me.

(You're totally right that they're stupid)

and its not as if their hormones are not running. many guys way to old for me [or who are like a year older but i would never see because they go to different schools etc] think im stunning. so yeah. its like.......ok........i dont have a problem with the older guys thinking im hot but at my age??? im only 13 i mean....yeah....but still, my question is: why do the boys my age not like me yet the others do?

Dear Craziness-

Boys any age are stupid. Seeing that you're 13, they are even stupider. At 13, everybody is kinda weirdo. I think alot of boys at 13 aren't even into girls yet. Hmm... Well there is hope for you. I was actually surprised that you're 13. I think you look old than that. (Now don't go trying to get into any bars now...) I'm sure there are boys that like you your age, but at 13 I think everyone is shy towards the opposite sex. I know I was. I didn't have my first boyfriend until I was almost 15... But I also had the same thing you're saying, older guys liking me but not the ones my age. Every single boy in my grade in school was a loser and stayed that way until I graduated and, even most still are at 18/19. I don't know why older guys always liked me, but everyone I dated in High School was at least a year older than me. I think its just the way somethings tend to happen. I know you're probably getting to the point where everyone has boyfriends and stuff, but I wouldn't get caught up in that if I were you. You can only live so long in an age when you can live like a kid. I try to be a kid, but at 18 its tough to run around and play legos and with toys and the such until thats just not cool anymore.

Ok, I rambled a bit there. My advice: DONT WORRY ABOUT IT! laugh.gif You're probably too young to date (by what your parents say) anyhow... so just live a little longer as a real kid until you really have to worry about boys. They other boys, like you said, are stupid, and probably just shy. So don't worry about them. In a few years when you're older things will be different. I knew they were for me, and you're awesome.

Awesome people always turn out best, laugh.gif

Go play in the dirt,
Dr. Kath
LoLo
Dear Super K,

I haven't had sex in 3 years 2 months and 2 days.

Just thought I would share that with you.

-LoLo
SuperKathoid
See, all boys love Pizza!!!

Old Boys:

Soldier Boys:

Boys that are only an arm:

Cartoon Boys:

HEY!
Girls like PIZZA TOO!

these are dedicated to those who I've helped... Pizza cheers everyone up too!!!

xoxo
Dr Kathoid
LoLo
Lovely pictures!
leopold
Dear Dr Kath,

Followin some dodgy man-woman relationships in me career as a teenager an then as a twentysomethin, I now find meself furnished with an ample midriff an a hopeless addiction to pizza.

Is yer advice based on proven techniques? Or am I just a fat git who likes pizza?

Yours,
Big Leo
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ May 20 2003, 07:29 PM)
Dear Dr Kath,
Followin some dodgy man-woman relationships in me career as a teenager an then as a twentysomethin, I now find meself furnished with an ample midriff an a hopeless addiction to pizza.
Is yer advice based on proven techniques? Or am I just a fat git who likes pizza?
Yours,
Big Leo

LOL, poor leo!
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 21 2003, 01:22 AM)
Dear Super K,

-LoLo

Dear Lolo,

I haven't had sex in over a month.

Go get some pizza.

-Kathoid
MistressAlti
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 20 2003, 07:22 PM)
Dear Super K,

-LoLo

Dear Lo,

I've NEVER HAD SEX.

Thanks for enlightening us all.

-MissyA
craziness
QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ May 20 2003, 08:20 PM)
dear superK--
all of the stupid boys my age dont like me.

(You're totally right that they're stupid)

and its not as if their hormones are not running. many guys way to old for me [or who are like a year older but i would never see because they go to different schools etc] think im stunning. so yeah. its like.......ok........i dont have a problem with the older guys thinking im hot but at my age??? im only 13 i mean....yeah....but still, my question is: why do the boys my age not like me yet the others do?

Dear Craziness-

Boys any age are stupid. Seeing that you're 13, they are even stupider. At 13, everybody is kinda weirdo. I think alot of boys at 13 aren't even into girls yet. Hmm... Well there is hope for you. I was actually surprised that you're 13. I think you look old than that. (Now don't go trying to get into any bars now...) I'm sure there are boys that like you your age, but at 13 I think everyone is shy towards the opposite sex. I know I was. I didn't have my first boyfriend until I was almost 15... But I also had the same thing you're saying, older guys liking me but not the ones my age. Every single boy in my grade in school was a loser and stayed that way until I graduated and, even most still are at 18/19. I don't know why older guys always liked me, but everyone I dated in High School was at least a year older than me. I think its just the way somethings tend to happen. I know you're probably getting to the point where everyone has boyfriends and stuff, but I wouldn't get caught up in that if I were you. You can only live so long in an age when you can live like a kid. I try to be a kid, but at 18 its tough to run around and play legos and with toys and the such until thats just not cool anymore.

Ok, I rambled a bit there. My advice: DONT WORRY ABOUT IT! laugh.gif You're probably too young to date (by what your parents say) anyhow... so just live a little longer as a real kid until you really have to worry about boys. They other boys, like you said, are stupid, and probably just shy. So don't worry about them. In a few years when you're older things will be different. I knew they were for me, and you're awesome.

Awesome people always turn out best, laugh.gif

Go play in the dirt,
Dr. Kath

lol, thats exactly what ive been doing, it just confuses me.
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (leopold @ May 21 2003, 01:29 AM)
Dear Dr Kath,

Yours,
Big Leo

Dear Big-With-Pizza Leo;

I suggest you marry a woman who owns a pizzeria.

Sincerely,
Dr. Kathoid

PS - My adice is based on proven theories of my mind.

PPS - No, you are not a fat git who likes pizza. You are a fat git who like pizza and sits in front computer all day long.
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 21 2003, 01:36 AM)
Dear Super K,

-LoLo

Dear Lo,

I've NEVER HAD SEX.

-MissyA

Dear Missy-

Stay a virgin for as long as you can. Sex is overrated.

Eat more pizza. Pizza is underrated.

-Kath-
LoLo
QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ May 20 2003, 05:38 PM)
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 21 2003, 01:36 AM)
Dear Super K,

-LoLo

Dear Lo,

I've NEVER HAD SEX.

-MissyA

Dear Missy-

Stay a virgin for as long as you can. Sex is overrated.

Eat more pizza. Pizza is underrated.

-Kath-

**agrees with Super K on this point**
leopold
QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ May 21 2003, 01:37 AM)
Dear Big-With-Pizza Leo;

Sincerely,
Dr. Kathoid

A bit late really... I'm already married an she doesn't own a pizzeria. But we still end up eatin lotsa pizza. I guess I never got the hang of this relationship thing... rolleyes.gif
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (leopold @ May 21 2003, 01:42 AM)
QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ May 21 2003, 01:37 AM)
Dear Big-With-Pizza Leo;

Sincerely,
Dr. Kathoid

A bit late really... I'm already married an she doesn't own a pizzeria. But we still end up eatin lotsa pizza. I guess I never got the hang of this relationship thing... rolleyes.gif

Leo,

Both of you should open up a pizza shop together. And give all us Matazone people free Pizza... if its good enough Ill make the trip over there... smile.gif

-Dr. K
leopold
Hmmmmm... not a bad idea...
SuperKathoid
I never Have a bad Idea!!!
leopold
In that case, yer gettin the first free pizza, sweetie wink.gif
SuperKathoid
YAY FOR FREE PIZZA!!! laugh.gif
Jonman
Dear Doc S-K,

Firstly, pizza schmizza. That's sooo 1996. Sushi's where it's at. Boys love raw fish. Trust me. I'm a boy. In fact, my old housemates used to call me Fish Boy, not for any reasons relating to personal hygene, but because beasties from the sea are my favourite food, and any girly that gives me fishes can hug me as long as she likes.

Secondly, my problem is that I've fallen hopelessly in love with a girl who's fallen hopelessly in love with me.

What's a boy to do? How will I be able to look my single friends in the eye again? Oh, and she's a trained chef, so there's no limit to the number of things she can do with fishes. You see? I'm buggered, aren't I?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.