Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dr. Super Kathoid's "relationship Help Thread"
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
hinsley
did you ring for an appointment?
Tarantio
uh... -picks up fone and dials-

yeh i did!
hinsley
lol!! oh ok!! did you remember the card for my birthday?
Tarantio
b/day?

uh... yes... -sends card and present-

yes i remembered ages ago...
hinsley
well you didnt need to. its not till october!! ja ja1 laugh.gif
Pikasyuu
I'm an e-bachelorette. Save me, Kathoid. :(
MistressAlti
Dear SuperK:

How would you, in all your brilliant relationship knowledge, explain why love sometimes shows up in the strangest and most impossible of situations, despite the sheer bewilderment of both individuals involved?
LoLo
Dear Super K,

I've liked a friend of mine for many many years, and well I know nothing is ever going to happen with him because we are just friends and thats the way its going to be. Anyways anytime I hook up with a guy or date a guy or contemplate dating a guy, I compare them to him, and if they don't measure up to the type of guy he is, which I have yet to find one, the relationship never works out. Is it sick that I compare guys to him? That all I really want is a guy like him, when he's an individual and that's never going to happen, and that's why I think he's so cool?

So yeah anyways I'm a freak.

-LoLo
MistressAlti
/me puts on SuperK mask

LoLo, buy a pizza and a glass of water. It's just like having a cool guy. Besides, who needs men when you could have a nice, clear, tasty glass of water?
SuperKathoid
Holy cow,

I cant ever do anything again. Ive been busy for days and I finally popped back in... oooh man theres tons of unread posts... Ok ill answer these questions now...

Ohh boy... sad.gif
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 26 2003, 07:43 PM)
Dear SuperK:

How would you, in all your brilliant relationship knowledge, explain why love sometimes shows up in the strangest and most impossible of situations, despite the sheer bewilderment of both individuals involved?

Love likes to show up in the strangest places. I dont know why it does what it does, it just does it. Theres no way I can even begin to explain this one... hmmmm.... blink.gif Love is strange.
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 26 2003, 10:48 PM)
Dear Super K,

I've liked a friend of mine for many many years, and well I know nothing is ever going to happen with him because we are just friends and thats the way its going to be. Anyways anytime I hook up with a guy or date a guy or contemplate dating a guy, I compare them to him, and if they don't measure up to the type of guy he is, which I have yet to find one, the relationship never works out. Is it sick that I compare guys to him? That all I really want is a guy like him, when he's an individual and that's never going to happen, and that's why I think he's so cool?

So yeah anyways I'm a freak.

-LoLo

Lolo,

I know exactly what you mean. Every guy I met I compare to my friend Rob. I just relized the other day something that my ex Jay did that I loved so much and why... He would smile with this huge smile and his cheeks would get all big and stuff, and then I thought, thats EXACTLY how Rob smiles. Not to mention they both play bass, tall and skinny, peircings, crazy personality. Yeah... I think I liked Jay so much because he was so much like Rob...

But yeah, anyhow, Im sure its just something that alot of people do. Or at least the two of us Lolo... hmm...

I dont think its "sick" that you do that (coz I do.. duh...)... Hmmm, and yeah you are a freak, but I knew that.

Bye now,
drsk
Jaq
Dear Dr. K.

I have a relationship problem of sorts. I can't trust men but I'm not attracted to women. Is there any way I can go about either getting over my trust issues or becoming a lesbian? I'd take either.

Thanks,
Jaq
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (Jaq @ May 28 2003, 06:46 PM)
Dear Dr. K.

I have a relationship problem of sorts. I can't trust men but I'm not attracted to women. Is there any way I can go about either getting over my trust issues or becoming a lesbian? I'd take either.

Thanks,
Jaq

Jaq,

Men tend not to be trustworthy. But trust me, (as im not man im trustable), there are some men out there that are trustworthy. Finding them is the hard part.

As far as becoming a lesbian, I think you just start liking girls. Theres no instructions on how to do it. Hmmm, oh well...

Oh, and a tip, if you lock a guy up in a cage you dont really have to worry about trusting him anymore.

yup-
drsk
Tarantio
eep
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (Tarantio @ May 28 2003, 06:52 PM)
eep

is that a problem? "eep"?

hmmm
Jaq
Thanks Dr. K. that helps muchly.

Oh, by the way, where might one purchase such a cage? wink.gif
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (Jaq @ May 28 2003, 07:47 PM)
Thanks Dr. K. that helps muchly.

Oh, by the way, where might one purchase such a cage? wink.gif

you can gewt a cage from a website like petco.com

lol
SuperKathoid
bUmp laugh.gif
RunAwayFromDanger Man
ok then... i feel really stupid saying this but.....

i like this boy in my class and it took me 2 months to realize it *feels very slow right about now* He's crazy like me... but every time he's near my eye starts to twitch and i suddenly become mute...
This is very confusing... what should i do!?

me is gonna eat some cheese now....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.