Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dr. Super Kathoid's "relationship Help Thread"
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (Jonman @ May 21 2003, 06:55 AM)
Dear Doc S-K,

Firstly, pizza schmizza. That's sooo 1996. Sushi's where it's at. Boys love raw fish. Trust me. I'm a boy. In fact, my old housemates used to call me Fish Boy, not for any reasons relating to personal hygene, but because beasties from the sea are my favourite food, and any girly that gives me fishes can hug me as long as she likes.

Secondly, my problem is that I've fallen hopelessly in love with a girl who's fallen hopelessly in love with me.

What's a boy to do? How will I be able to look my single friends in the eye again? Oh, and she's a trained chef, so there's no limit to the number of things she can do with fishes. You see? I'm buggered, aren't I?

Dear Jonman,

You have a big problem here. I can't even begin to explain what you should do. Hmmm... I think you need to eat more pizza with her. I do agree that sushi is awesome, and a great thing for a date, but with teenagers? I'm not too sure... sushi is kind of not a kid thing to get, and pizza is. I say you get some sushi and bring it to me, and I'll hug you for a while. Or not. Just a suggestion, I haven't had some in a while... awww... I need some sushi. Totally.

Ok, so you're problem with the girly. Hmmm, I dont know what to say to do, other than buy her flowers and choclate and candy and hearts and cards and jewelry and tell her how much you loooovvvveee her.

Ok, time for some breakfast.

ROCK ON!
DrSK
SuperKathoid
had to bump to get this back up, crazy lolo's antics... yikes laugh.gif
MistressAlti
happy.gif That silly girl. Wonder who could have helped her... biggrin.gif
SuperKathoid
Not me... no no no rolleyes.gif
LoLo
LOL at you two crazy chicas!
Sun Tsu
Me like pizza.

Sun
SuperKathoid
Hurrah for Pizza, and my new avatar... i love it so much
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ May 21 2003, 07:55 PM)
Hurrah for Pizza, and my new avatar... i love it so much

You should have an av of you eating a pizza. laugh.gif

Sun
SuperKathoid
hahah, at some point i will hahah

good idea
SuperKathoid
*bumpers*

SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO HAVE EVIL BOYS IN THEIR LIVES!!! someone have a problem so i can help sad.gif
Tarantio
MY DEMONESS LOVER HAS IGNORED ME FOR SEVERAL CENTURIES NOW... SINCE THE SEVENTEENTH I THINK.
SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY TO SPAIN AND I HAVENT HEARD FROM HER SINSE... DO YOU THINK SHE MIGHT HAVE SCURRIED OFF WITH ANOTHER ANTHROPOMORPHIC PERSONIFICATION, OR SHOULD I CALL HER TO SEE HOW SHE IS?

dace is just trying to get u to say something about the spanish inquisition... aw crap!

NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (Tarantio @ May 22 2003, 04:33 PM)
MY DEMONESS LOVER HAS IGNORED ME FOR SEVERAL CENTURIES NOW... SINCE THE SEVENTEENTH I THINK.
SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY TO SPAIN AND I HAVENT HEARD FROM HER SINSE... DO YOU THINK SHE MIGHT HAVE SCURRIED OFF WITH ANOTHER ANTHROPOMORPHIC PERSONIFICATION, OR SHOULD I CALL HER TO SEE HOW SHE IS?

dace is just trying to get u to say something about the spanish inquisition... aw crap!

NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The inquisition, it was spanish. Thats all I know. dry.gif
Tarantio
but more seriously....
a friend of a friend (honest!) has a big crush on one of his friends... theyve known each other sinse high school and he cant come to tell her... now, when he finally plucks up enough courage to say something, he finds out she doesnt want a boyfriend jusnow...

what do you advise i- i mean he - should do?
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (Tarantio @ May 22 2003, 04:40 PM)
but more seriously....
a friend of a friend (honest!) has a big crush on one of his friends... theyve known each other sinse high school and he cant come to tell her... now, when he finally plucks up enough courage to say something, he finds out she doesnt want a boyfriend jusnow...

Avoid the Spanish Inquisition... Erm... I mean...

Hmmm... when she says she doesnt want a boyfriend, she probably doesn't. Boyfriends can be big icky problem things to deal with... um, anyhow, right... i advise that your FRIEND should just stay friends with this girl. Don't try and force her into it, that would be kinda mean and annoying. Buying her flowers would be nice, but I think that could be annoying too. Hmm... I guess all your FRIEND can really do is stay friends with her, and not get down about it, because there are so many finsh in the sea. And people on the planet too... right..yeah...

-DrSK
CrissiLove
Dr. Super Kathoid,

Trust me.... you do not want to hear about my guy problems.... it's enough to drive anyone crazy tongue.gif Okay.... I'm gonna go look in the kitchen for some leftover pizza......
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 22 2003, 05:03 PM)
Dr. Super Kathoid,

Trust me.... you do not want to hear about my guy problems.... it's enough to drive anyone crazy tongue.gif Okay.... I'm gonna go look in the kitchen for some leftover pizza......

Crissi-

Ok, I believe you. Email me some pizza, would you?

-DrSK
CrissiLove
QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ May 22 2003, 01:17 PM)
Crissi-

Ok, I believe you. Email me some pizza, would you?

-DrSK

Sure thing! smile.gif hehe
SuperKathoid
WooHoo for Pizza... anyone seen that Pizza Pizazz thing? I saw it on the TV...
CrissiLove
QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ May 22 2003, 01:32 PM)
WooHoo for Pizza... anyone seen that Pizza Pizazz thing? I saw it on the TV...

I have that!!!!! my parents--for some crazy reason--bought me all kinds of cooking stuff this last Christmas... I LOVEEEEEEEE pizza.... smile.gif so they got me one of those, but I haven't used it yet... it's sitting in a stack of unopened boxes next to my door... we just don't have room in our kitchen to put it anywhere.... and I figure I'll save a lot of that stuff "like new" so when I get my apartment, I can take it all out smile.gif
SuperKathoid
OOOH just take it out an use it once, i was thinking of getting one... i love pizza, i wanna know if should love that too... hehe

OK WE MUST STAAAAYYY ON TOPIC!
CrissiLove
kk smile.gif I'll take it out and use it at least once.... and I'll let you know how it is! smile.gif

um... b.o.t.... I think I'm gonna become a nun.... that would solve my problems, right?? smile.gif lol
SuperKathoid
ok

and yes. that would solve problems. but you have to marry "god", and i hear hes really strict...
CrissiLove
wouldn't inolve so much heartbreak, etc..... I think that's a reasonable trade.... as long as they would let me keep my 'puter as a nun.... tongue.gif smile.gif
SuperKathoid
haha, but would they let you stay on here? sad.gif I HOPE SO!
SuperKathoid
Dear Dr SK

I have no life.

Thanks,
Dr SK
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ May 22 2003, 08:24 PM)
Dear Dr SK

I have no life.

Thanks,
Dr SK

SK-

Get one. I dont have one so I dont know where to get one.

-SK
Debaser
try ebay...they have most things...
SuperKathoid
hmm thats an idea

lets go see
SuperKathoid
if you are a bug, which im not, heres a life for you:

SuperKathoid
you a reporter? here ya go

SuperKathoid
here ill take a wonderful life

Sun Tsu
QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ May 22 2003, 08:33 PM)
you a reporter? here ya go

lol!

Sun
SuperKathoid
GUESS WHOS NUMBER 14?!?! WOOOHOOO,... i passed MAtt in total posts... i just have to keep it up to reclaim #1... smile.gif

woohoo
Sun Tsu
I'm, at 17....nice!

Sun
SuperKathoid
bump
LoLo
Dear Super K,

I am a chicken. My final has passed and I didn't ever write that note to my red haired goth beauty. I did however give kiefer guy a scantron free of charge, and noticed him looking down my top at my boobs many times.

Sincerly,

Loser Lo
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 23 2003, 07:04 PM)
Dear Super K,

I am a chicken. My final has passed and I didn't ever write that note to my red haired goth beauty. I did however give kiefer guy a scantron free of charge, and noticed him looking down my top at my boobs many times.

Sincerly,

Loser Lo

Dont feel bad Lolo...

Just think of it as he would have been another asshole. And maybe a serial killer.

Dr SK

ps- i feel another male bashing night coming along
Tarantio
uh... kinky?
SuperKathoid
lol
Tarantio
wink.gif
RunAwayFromDanger Man
*blink* i have a very STRANGE problem. My friend is in love with her red onion imaginary friend named Framl. I'm serious. And so she'd stop yelling at merry after he ate Framl i made Eric Idle bring him back to life and now i'm wishing i hadn't... and i feel really stupid asking you this but... what the hell am i gonna do!?
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (RunAwayFromDanger Man @ May 24 2003, 03:26 AM)
*blink* i have a very STRANGE problem. My friend is in love with her red onion imaginary friend named Framl. I'm serious. And so she'd stop yelling at merry after he ate Framl i made Eric Idle bring him back to life and now i'm wishing i hadn't... and i feel really stupid asking you this but... what the hell am i gonna do!?

Hmm.... How can she love and onion? Like... is that physically possible...??? blink.gif
elf
QUOTE (Tarantio @ May 22 2003, 08:40 AM)
but more seriously....

are you trying to cheat on me...

Ok my problem is:

>_______< I eloped with this guy but we're keeping it a secret until tomorrow except I just read one of his posts a few days ago and he was asking about a girl but he said it was his friend but I don't believe him... >_< So what do I do? >________<
RunAwayFromDanger Man
QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ May 24 2003, 05:04 AM)
QUOTE (RunAwayFromDanger Man @ May 24 2003, 03:26 AM)

Hmm.... How can she love and onion? Like... is that physically possible...??? blink.gif

blink.gif i'm not sure blink.gif
Tarantio
well i h8 onions. they are a travesty to burgerdom....

but garlic is worse, so ill let u off
SuperKathoid
you people are strange... does anyone have real problems?
?? huh.gif
Tarantio
hey i have real problems!!! ok so uve heard em already, and theyre my FRIEND'S problems... but theyre still real!!

-is feeling hurt now-

oh i got one! my online doctor is making me feel rejected, what do i do to get back into her favour? (favor) tongue.gif
Pikasyuu
aww. Poor Tara.
hinsley
er.. that made no sense to me....
Tarantio
they dont make sense to me either.. thats y im asking the doctor. 0_o
but shes still rejecting me...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.