Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi all
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
tigerlily
Hi just thought l would introduce myself as lm a newbie here smile.gif
Looking foward to reading and posting biggrin.gif
Astarael
Welcome to Matazone! smile.gif It's always nice to have another member.
*duct-tapes tigerlily to ceiling* Fear not, you'll fall down after a few more posts. Have fun, and don't be afraid to ask questions if you want help. See you around!
Jatopian
And I would suggest that you get used to the kind of post Astarael just made. Persons are odd here.
Sir Psycho Sexy
There used to be another member with tigerlily in her name, bout no! We have a shiney new member! From Lincolnshire no less! Welcome. smile.gif
tigerlily
Thanks for the welcome smile.gif
Just finding my round at the mo
Mata
Hi Tl, tell us a bit about yourself.
Calantyr
Yes, please do!

Do you like cookies? Have one, it's on the house!
tigerlily
Well my name is Mandy and lm from Linconshire,lm married with 3 kids and l work in a school for children with severe autism.l have a dog called Ebony.
l love anything paranormal but have had no experiences of the other side so far.
lm going to see Derek Acorah on either 1st or 2nd Feb as he is coming to my home town,cant wait for that only been to see 1 other meduim before and he was good!!
Oh yeah,one more thing lm allergic to cats biggrin.gif
FeralPolyglot
Welcome to the forums! Paranormal stuff is cool. happy.gif What kind of dog is Ebony?
tigerlily
Ebony is a cross whippet with a collie,she is my baby l would post a piccy but havent quite worked it out yet?? sad.gif
pixie
Blimey... Another from Lincolnshire. Hi! smile.gif
Mata
I'll be interested to hear what Derek Acorah is like live. He's an interesting character. He does seem quite perceptive of things, but it's hard to know for sure whether he's just great at reading people and does that subconsciously or if he really does have some kind of psychic talent. I don't doubt that he believes he can do it all, I'm just a little bit more sceptical about whether he knows what he does. I'm happy to accept the possibility that it's true, but I've not seen enough evidence to convince me, nor do I think that such evidence can be produced. Still, it's interesting stuff!

I'm allergic to cats too smile.gif
Pixelgoth
Welcome! biggrin.gif

Cute Avi!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.