Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Confess your sins!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
MrRandomQuotes
I recon everyone has done this at one poin or another but...

I love my mum's spirits cabnet. She never drinks and so far I have managed to "borrow" about 5 different things hehehe.
monkey_called_narth
i just got off a "drunk in public" ticket by spouting off a bunch of what i think is very german sounding gibberish and having my freind "translate" it to the officer.

i think i paid for that one when i fell off the d@mn sidewalk though.
gothictheysay
I did what I was warned I shouldn't, but but I cleaned up beforehand and there was no faucet because I wasn't aiding gravity and there was only a very small amount of mess and everything turned out, well, great. Will I ever be forgiven by whatever God there is or the warners? <_>

Signed,
Filthy Hedonist
{Gothic Angel}
Not so much something horrible, but amusing nonetheless tongue.gif :

Candice, forgive me, for I have committed the sin of envy.

... of my boyfriend's character in Morrowind when I found out she was female rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (MrRandomQuotes @ Mar 15 2006, 08:43 PM)
I recon everyone has done this at one poin or another but...

I haven't and wouldn't. She would find out and she would kill me.
I_am_the_best
QUOTE (oscarhilton @ Mar 15 2006, 06:38 PM)
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Feb 22 2006, 09:44 PM)
I lent a friend a music book and when my sister wanted it for her piano lesson I told her I hadn't seen it and that she must have lost it somewhere.

You gave that to me for my birthday!!!

Yes, because music books also come in the forms of t-shirts, don't they Oscar? tongue.gif

I beg forgiveness for I have not been on the internet for over a week. I'm sorry! *cowers the mighty wrath of the internt God*
bryden42
Forgive me my sins for today i parked in pay and display parking and didn't pay.
Moosh
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Apr 11 2006, 09:19 AM)
I beg forgiveness for I have not been on the internet for over a week. I'm sorry! *cowers the mighty wrath of the internt God*

Ditto.

Although I plead the excuse of being in the Highlands of SCotland in hotels with no Internet. Whereas your excuse of being in Maine (I think?) is rubbish because they have teh Interwebs there.
I_am_the_best
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Apr 15 2006, 09:06 PM)
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Apr 11 2006, 09:19 AM)

Ditto.

Although I plead the excuse of being in the Highlands of SCotland in hotels with no Internet. Whereas your excuse of being in Maine (I think?) is rubbish because they have teh Interwebs there.

In the snowy mountains? Pah.

I'm sorry, I did a bit of snipping and sewing on my sisters shirt whilst borrowing it. I haven't yet given it back since I'm still wearing it...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.