Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shuffles in and says Hi.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Clatterpop
Hiya folks,

Never really know how to start these things. blink.gif

I'm 41, very immature, totally nuts about whitewater kayaking. I'm also a keen cyclist and general outdoorsy kinda person (when not on the web of course). I'm currently unemployed and have far too much time on my hands.

I have a total thug of a cat who's called Bazza, his favourite pastime being looking cute at strangers then drawing blood. tongue.gif

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Clatterpop. biggrin.gif
Mata
Hiya, welcome to my forums. You have once again confirmed my beliefs that cats are, without exception, utterly evil and only survive because they are so fluffy. I haven't worked out why humanity hasn't eradicated hairless cats yet.
Saratina
You have once again confirmed my beliefs that cats are, without exception, utterly evil and only survive because they are so fluffy.

Even that doesn't quite explain it, since dogs are fluffy and much more loyal and practical and everything else good.

Welcome to Matazone, friend. No worries, I am like you in the immaturity regard.
Astarael
Welcome to Matazone! smile.gif
*carefully duct-tapes Clatterpop to ceiling* Worry not, you'll fall down in good time. Feel free to poke someone if you have questions. People haven't eradicated hairless cats because they would feel guilty about hurting things that look so pathetic. Cats look very sad and strange without hair.
Saratina- cats > dogs. ph34r.gif
Moosh
Welcome Clatterpop

QUOTE (Mata @ Jan 29 2006, 05:14 PM)
I haven't worked out why humanity hasn't eradicated hairless cats yet.

'Cos they might be Choo Choo Bear, from S*P, and you couldn't eradicate him, 'cos he's cool.
Clatterpop
QUOTE (Astarael @ Jan 29 2006, 06:50 PM)
Welcome to Matazone!  smile.gif
*carefully duct-tapes Clatterpop to ceiling*

Ahh, duct-tape, the kayakers friend. You're spoiling me. smile.gif

Thanks for the welcome folks. smile.gif
Ashbless
QUOTE (Mata @ Jan 29 2006, 10:14 AM)
I haven't worked out why humanity hasn't eradicated hairless cats yet.

What is very odd to me is that Sphinx cats originated in Canada. Very, very odd.

Welcome Clatterpop!

*Hands up beverage of choice and a cookie*
ezfriday
QUOTE (Clatterpop @ Jan 29 2006, 11:10 AM)
Hiya folks,

I'm 41, very immature, totally nuts about whitewater kayaking.  I'm also a keen cyclist and general outdoorsy kinda person (when not on the web of course).  I'm currently unemployed and have far too much time on my hands. 

I have a total thug of a cat who's called Bazza, his favourite pastime being looking cute at strangers then drawing blood. tongue.gif

Clatterpop. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif Generally speaking anybody who enjoys being upside down with their head under rushing water is bound to be somewhat immature laugh.gif

I took a Kayaking course and loved it … don’t do as much as I would like … but I did take an intensive course … so I guess I fit in the Immature and over 40 group to!

Nice introduction …

Does your cat purr before or after … drawing blood?

lol

ez
Clatterpop
QUOTE (ezfriday @ Feb 6 2006, 06:41 PM)
Does your cat purr before or after … drawing blood?

A little purring before, just to reel them in, and then bordering on orgasmic after the deed. tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Clatterpop @ Jan 29 2006, 05:10 PM)
Hiya folks,

I'm 41, very immature, totally nuts about whitewater kayaking.  I'm also a keen cyclist and general outdoorsy kinda person (when not on the web of course).  I'm currently unemployed and have far too much time on my hands. 

Clatterpop. biggrin.gif

Welcome to Matazone. Always nice to see new faces and especially ones older than me wink.gif
Ashbless
Eh, Misty Rain's still got him beat. tongue.gif

Ever tried ocean kayaking? I'm told it's excellent but didn't get a chance to try it when I lived on the oceanside. Did go whale watching in a zodiac though - that was fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.