Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Lent Challenge!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
Cath Sparrow
Right a few of our more insane Forumite have decided to give up Masturbation for Lent. They are really quite insane if you ask me. I'll stick to the chocolate thank you very much.
You are cordial invited to join this challenge if you wish (MAD I TELL YOU!!). The particapant so far are
Cand
Moop
Irishguy
Novander
and Narth (we think)

The rules are none of this nambypamby Sundays off, so every day from now till easter. EVERYDAY!!!! (insane)

Oh and there's a forfeit if you fail. Which is add a line into your sig. which states in BIG letters 'I am unable to stop touching myself for 40 days. I'm such a dirty child'
There's been no editing here Nuh uh! Nope
So if you wish to join them please sign up here:-
Phyllis
You boys (and Narth) will all fail! I will be the champion!
vicrawr
You don't know who you're fighting against. You will lose.

(Also, what happens in the event of a tie?)
Cath Sparrow
There cant be a tie it's a challenge not a competion. Your prize is the knowledge that you succeded against the odds and what was mentioned in IRC. tongue.gif
SPEAKERfortheLOST
QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 1 2006, 03:09 PM)
Cand
Moop
Irishguy
Novander
and Narth (we think)

My money is on Cand, Moop, and Novander...

so do tell, who cracks first?
PsychWardMike
Heh. Not even going to try.

*wanders off with hand in pants*
vicrawr
QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Mar 1 2006, 03:59 PM)
Cand
Moop
Irishguy
Novander
and Narth (we think)

Whoa, wait a minute! You're putting your money on a Cand and Moop?!

Let me tell you about previous Lent...actually, I got nothing. Bad memory.
Usurper MrTeapot
I will sign up, but since I haven't for a while can I end a few days early?
SPEAKERfortheLOST
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ Mar 1 2006, 05:44 PM)
QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Mar 1 2006, 03:59 PM)
Cand
Moop
Irishguy
Novander
and Narth (we think)

well, i do have a little, very little i might add, inside information...

and for the right price i might spill it...

but.. who knows...
Phyllis
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ Mar 1 2006, 01:44 PM)

Hah...I totally kicked the bottom of last year's Lent, I will have you know. tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Mar 1 2006, 11:36 PM)
I will sign up, but since I haven't for a while can I end a few days early?

Your more than welcome to finish early on one condition... You take the forfeit tongue.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
Dare I ask what it is? I'd much rather forfit now if thats what you've got in mind...
Phyllis
QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 1 2006, 11:09 AM)
Oh and there's a forfeit if you fail. Which is add a line into your sig. which states in BIG letters 'I am unable to stop touching myself for 40 days. I'm such a dirty child'

That's the forfeit, T.
Usurper MrTeapot
Just found out lent is forty days not the thirty I was expecting. I'm out.

*backs into a darkened room filled with nothing but the shamed (and tissue paper)*
Novander
Mods, can you change the last line of T's sig so it's in big, bright red letters? Pretty please?
Usurper MrTeapot
If any mod dares to do this I'll send an angry letter to the head of your government.
PsychWardMike
Hee hee hee hee!

*Puts hand back down pants, wanders away doing the 'hand in pants dance'*
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Novander @ Mar 3 2006, 01:52 AM)
Mods, can you change the last line of T's sig so it's in big, bright red letters? Pretty please?

I knew there was a reason I should be a mod! tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
But T it says it has to be in big letters if you look at the beginning of the thread. ohmy.gif
monkey_called_narth
yeah...uhh... i lose
Phyllis
ohmy.gif

I'm now the only girl participating in the challenge? Narth, you let Team Estrogen down! tongue.gif

You boys are so gonna lose!
monkey_called_narth
im sorry... i was confused.... and horney
Phyllis
I forgive you. And I commend you for putting the forfeit in such BIG letters. And in red, too! Now that's courage. biggrin.gif
Cath Sparrow
And makes me giggle biggrin.gif
monkey_called_narth
rolleyes.gif yes well... im cool like that ph34r.gif

*wonders off to be confused... agin*
SPEAKERfortheLOST
and yet by my sheer power of perception, I was right about Cath...

at least for now...
Astarael
*snickers* Excellent sig, narth. I commend you for making it so bright and big. laugh.gif
Phyllis
QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Mar 3 2006, 12:46 PM)
and yet by my sheer power of perception, I was right about Cath...

at least for now...

I think you mean Cand, deary. Cath isn't taking part in the challenge because she thinks we're all mad!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
There is no other group of people I love like I love you guys. biggrin.gif

Honestly - anyone else been associated with a place that can do this so blatently!
monkey_called_narth
you know in all honesty im really not that asamed of it, cause you know while yall are sitting around being bored, ill be sitting around... not being bored.
Novander
QUOTE (monkey_called_narth @ Mar 4 2006, 06:40 AM)
you know in all honesty im really not that asamed of it, cause you know while yall are sitting around being bored, ill be sitting around... not being bored.

I very rarely masturbate just to alleviate boredom, so being bored doesn't really come into it.
PsychWardMike
Yeah. Boredom's a rarity. I do it out of necessity, more often than not which essentially means this process:

"Crap. I need to be able to concentrate. Can't do that while my willy's all hard. Hey look! Lesbians! *fap fap* Ah..."

Or if I'm by myself and just need some loving. After all, when done properly... well, we all know what that means.
vicrawr
I'm still gonna win! To reward myself, I have pudding!

No, not that kind of pudding.
Smiler
DISGRACEFUL- But damn funny wink.gif heeheehee
I wish thee luck my temporarily solo-celebate friends may thee be bigger people than I (although not too much bigger 'cos that'd be unfair wink.gif )

If there is a tie is it gonna be decided with a toss of a coin?
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
I think the calling it a challenge thing is kinda misleading, I mean there isn't a prize at the end.

Maybe we should get a golden butt plug for the winner? Or something more phallic?
Faerieryn
Maybe a recipe book for cucumbers?
Novander
Maybe Moop or Vic* will want a golden butt-plug, but being left alone in my room for about ten minutes will be reward enough for me at the end of this.

*I'm working on the theory that Cand will suprise us all by being the one who fails.
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
/me turns on sheep mode, never leaving your heel for more than 30 seconds

muhahaha! I am evil. tongue.gif
Wyvern
I think I'll leave this one to you lot and stick with the trying to quit with adding salt to things as that coffee liquer scuppered me last year when I forgot that it has coffee in it. As if the name coffee liquer doesn't give it away.

Besides I need to set myself a challenge that doesn't reduce me to childish sniggering everytime it sneaks across my mind all unexpected like. Blatant thought isn't a problem is just when it creeps up on me a twork and goes BOO!

Also how are we going to judge this as a fair lent challenge so that the great golden butt plug is given to a worthy recipient?
Who is brave enough to step forward and mediate such a tricky thing...anyone want a 40 day stalker? I fit in a shoebox.... wink.gif
Phyllis
QUOTE (Novander @ Mar 6 2006, 11:59 AM)
*I'm working on the theory that Cand will suprise us all by being the one who fails.

Oh how wrong you are, my misguided friend. Nature will save me from at least 10 of those days. The rest...meh. I have the willpower!

I personally do not want a golden buttplug, should I win. blink.gif I want cookies or some other similarly innocent prize.

And I think we're going on the honor system, but you may stalk me if you like! tongue.gif
gothictheysay
I personally do not want a golden buttplug, should I win.

I'm thinking no one will want the fist dildo we saw on Amazon either... heee.
Cath Sparrow
HELLO!!!! I SAID THIS AT THE BEGINNING IT IS A CHALLENGE NOT A COMPERTION. SO NO PRIZE JUST PERSONAL SATIFACTION in more ways than one.
Wyvern
And I think we're going on the honor system, but you may stalk me if you like!  tongue.gif

WhooHoo! Permission to stalk!
*starts planning strategy*
SPEAKERfortheLOST
*taps Wyvern on the shoulder*

here take this. It helps to stalk people.

*hands package to Wyvern containing a cloak of unknown proportions*

have fun!
LoLo
QUOTE (Novander @ Mar 2 2006, 05:52 PM)

Sorry it's late, but done.

Oh and T, if you want to shrink it down again, I'll be happy to make it a big flashing banner to put in your sig, that will be totally eye catching and annoying. I may have very little time, but I'll make time for that. hehe
Usurper MrTeapot
You dare. I'll so totally haxor your computer.
LoLo
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Mar 8 2006, 07:35 AM)
You dare. I'll so totally haxor your computer.

That's ok I only have 3 more that I could use. tongue.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
Good...let that be a lesson to you. Wait, what? Oh noes!
Astarael
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.
That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen in a sig. Leave it as it is (even if you shrink it a bit) so new people can scratch their heads and wonder about your sanity. laugh.gif
Phyllis
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.

Never?! But..agh I have met you in person. Do you have 3 hands?! ohmy.gif

That is awesome, though. I love it. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.