Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP PLEASE
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Personal concerns
The Travis
If this is the wrong forum for this, I'm sorry. Mods feel free to move it.

Anyway, I'm doing a project for school and I need a few steps translated into a different language. Preferably Spanish or French. But the thing is I need someone who speaks it VERY fluently and won't mind my proffesor having their name and e-mail address. I swear that no one else besides my proffesor and I will see this information.

There are less than 10 steps. Edit: And I'll need you to rank the 5 lists I get from online sources in order of how good the translations are.

Help me Matazone Kenobi. You're my only hope.

Thanks
<3
Trav
Phyllis
I don't speak Spanish *very* fluently anymore. I've forgotten so much.

But if you need help as a last resort, I wouldn't mind.
little_bear
If you need help with the French as a very, very last resort I could have a look at it for you.
PsychWardMike
Je parle un peu de francais.
Ashbless
Have you also tried the foreign language section?

My high school French is very rusty and my university German is worse. Can't really help you.
The Travis
Got it all sorted out. This thread is now about brownies and how good they are.

Man, they're really good. REALLY good.
Daria
Pervert.
Astarael
Sick-minded, that's what you are. tongue.gif
The Travis
QUOTE (Daria @ Mar 9 2006, 03:17 PM)
Pervert.

<3
Daria
QUOTE (The Travis @ Mar 11 2006, 09:06 PM)
QUOTE (Daria @ Mar 9 2006, 03:17 PM)
Pervert.

<3

biggrin.gif You knows it.

And yes Ast. Very much so! He he he
FeralPolyglot
Brownies... Do you prefer them on the fudgier end of the baked-goods spectrum or on the cakier end?
Daria
QUOTE (FeralPolyglot @ Mar 19 2006, 07:58 AM)
Brownies...  Do you prefer them on the fudgier end of the baked-goods spectrum or on the cakier end?

Heh. The amount that made me laugh is just ridiculous.
/spammage
The Travis
QUOTE (FeralPolyglot @ Mar 19 2006, 12:58 AM)
Brownies...  Do you prefer them on the fudgier end of the baked-goods spectrum or on the cakier end?

Cakier side. Though both are extremely awesome.

Also, Daria, you make my heart smile.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.