Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lent Breaking Challenge
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
Tigersong
So, because a bunch of silly people are denying their carnal passions for Lent (said the guy who has given up snack food, junk food, fried food, pop, and cookies for lent -- plus a large reduction in meat consumption), Oli and I decided to have a Lent Breakers challenge. Simply: In the remaining days of Lent, how many times can we... ahem... break the rules of the Lent Challenge that other people are participating in.

As of now, the stats are:

Oli: 1
Tigersong: 0

Yes, we are unable to stop touching ourselves for 40 days. We are such dirty children.
Oli
/me gets the sledgehammer out

Lets do this =)
Tigersong
Make that

Oli: 1
Tigersong: 1
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
You freaks!

Also, Oli, welcome to the forum!
Oli
ty mi'lady

Oli: 2
Tigersong: 1
Tom
What the hell?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? huh.gif unsure.gif huh.gif mellow.gif unsure.gif wacko.gif blink.gif closedeyes.gif sleep.gif mellow.gif ohmy.gif wacko.gif
Novander
I'm fairly sure this counts as 'Cruel and Unusual Torture' under the Geneva convention.
Cath Sparrow
*Cath Sniggers muchly and cheers TS and Oli on*
Moosh
Lmao. Go for it guys. As I don't really know either of you, I predict Oli to win.
Cath Sparrow
My bet's on TS he can do goose orgasms.
Stardust_Smile
I'm going for Oli...he seems to have serious potential for a newbie biggrin.gif
SPEAKERfortheLOST
hmm.... my money is on Oli...
Astarael
little twit- if you don't understand what they're doing, just run away and hide from the corruption.
My money is on this thread continuing to be very funny.
Tigersong
Tigersong: 2

You're going down boy.

Although, I do feel for Nov. No one needs this much info on how much lent breaking is going on around him.
Novander
If you really feel sorry for Nov, you could delete this thread.
Phyllis
QUOTE (Novander @ Mar 8 2006, 05:13 PM)

No way! I'm far too amused by this.

Hmmm. I'm not sure who will win. No matter what happens, I will not be giving either of them a congratulatory handshake.
Tigersong
QUOTE (Novander @ Mar 8 2006, 07:13 PM)

I don't feel that sorry. biggrin.gif

Tigersong: 3
MistressAlti
Gross, boys. Just gross. biggrin.gif
Oli
I got an early night last night so unintentionally fell behind =(
Anyway, early nights mean early mornings so I've made good on that...

Tigersong: 3
Oli: 3
PsychWardMike
Heh. Me likes this thread.

I predict... I'll win!

PsychWardMike: 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Suck it.
Oli
Novander is trying to stop me breaking lent more >=(

What he doesnt know is I broke lent all over his room while he was out... hehehe*

* j/k**
** ... or am I?
Novander
Next year my door will have a lock on it.

Why can't it be next year already?
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
QUOTE (Oli @ Mar 9 2006, 03:35 PM)
Novander is trying to stop me breaking lent more >=(

What he doesnt know is I broke lent all over his room while he was out... hehehe*

* j/k**
** ... or am I?

1. How is he trying to stop you? Is it through the medium of bondage?

2. Nov, I dunno if I want to come visit you anymore ph34r.gif
gothictheysay
Aww, poor Nov! Don't read the thread and torture yourself!

I think my money's on Oli, but it'll be close for sure.
trunks_girl26
Hmm....see, I'd say Tigersong and Oli are evenly matched for perversion, based on IRC time....hmm....

I'll have to put my money on Mike then wink.gif
Tigersong
Tigersong: 4
Oli: 3

*yawn* And now to bed.
Oli
Another early night and yet another early morning with only myself for company... and fine company I am...

4 all...

I'm off this evening to break lent all over my girlfriend several times... I'm assuming this still counts?
Faerieryn
I think that "breaking lent" is one of the best euphamisms I have heard in a long time. It must go in the matazone dictionary. In the meantime guys I vote that you keep going and break lent whenever you can. Yay for lent breaking.

(My money is on Oli)
Smiler
Hmmmm Oli's got the advantage of matazonian forum youth-hood but tigersong's safe sex avatar is maybe making me think he may be a safe bet...ah, its been a long day wink.gif

In the Lent Challenge I asked whether there would be a coin tossing to decide the winner. Are we going cloesest to the bucket with you guys? Who's gonna have the solo stamina heeheehee wink.gif

This is beyond surreal- I SALUTE YOU
Tigersong
TIgersong: 5
Oli: 4

I'm off this evening to break lent all over my girlfriend several times... I'm assuming this still counts?

That's unfair! My wife is half way across the continent!

Not that it doesn't count. But it's still unfair.
Tigersong
Tigersong: 6
Oli: 4

And Tigersong pulls ahead of the competition.
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
it disturbs me that you posted that while talking in IRC... it really does
Tigersong
Heh.

You never know exactly what is going on during IRC, do you?
Oli
*sighs a sigh of much sexingupness*

Right Lent is supposed be giving up everything sexualness that ends in climax... SO...

Tigersong: 6
Oli: 11

*collapses*
little_bear
*high five*
SPEAKERfortheLOST
QUOTE (little_bear @ Mar 13 2006, 06:28 PM)
*high five*

I'd be careful about doing that... you never know which hand they might have been using....
Snugglebum the Destroyer

That sentance needs to be added to the quotesite. I think I broke my laughing bits. biggrin.gif
Wyvern
I think that "breaking lent" is one of the best euphamisms I have heard in a long time. It must go in the matazone dictionary.

Superb! I never knew saboutaging a Lent Challenge could be so entertaining...I laughed myself right of my chair when I found this biggrin.gif

Keep up the good work lads!
Astarael
That is absolutely the best euphemism I've ever heard. I must spread it to the world (the people in the world who wouldn't shriek in righteous shock, that is.) tongue.gif This is even better than "killing kittens," from a magnet a friend once saw that said "Every time you mastrubate, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens."
Mr Fuzzy
QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Mar 13 2006, 11:54 PM)
QUOTE (little_bear @ Mar 13 2006, 06:28 PM)
*high five*

I'd be careful about doing that... you never know which hand they might have been using....

You may get stuck on.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
exactly!
Tigersong
Oh, I suppose I should update.

Tigersong: 9

Damn.
Moosh
QUOTE (Astarael @ Mar 15 2006, 09:38 PM)
That is absolutely the best euphemism I've ever heard. I must spread it to the world (the people in the world who wouldn't shriek in righteous shock, that is.) tongue.gif This is even better than "killing kittens," from a magnet a friend once saw that said "Every time you mastrubate, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens."

You say killing kittens as well? I thought me and my friends were the only ones to use that. Well, that or kitten hunting, depleting the kitten population or anything similar.

But yes, breaking lent is even better than that. I shall use it also.
I_am_the_best
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Mar 16 2006, 04:32 PM)
QUOTE (Astarael @ Mar 15 2006, 09:38 PM)

You say killing kittens as well? I thought me and my friends were the only ones to use that. Well, that or kitten hunting, depleting the kitten population or anything similar.

But yes, breaking lent is even better than that. I shall use it also.

I've also heard 'Whenever you masturbate, Bush gets re-elected'. So the statistics show a little more than who voted for who I'm guessing...
Phyllis
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Mar 16 2006, 09:13 AM)
I've also heard 'Whenever you masturbate, Bush gets re-elected'. So the statistics show a little more than who voted for who I'm guessing...

But....I think most people have masturbated more than twice. blink.gif And I don't think they've spontaneously stopped even though he can't get re-elected now tongue.gif
Astarael
I suppose you could make it "Every time you mastrubate, Bush says something stupid. Please, think of the national I.Q."
LoLo
QUOTE (Astarael @ Mar 16 2006, 01:36 PM)
I suppose you could make it "Every time you mastrubate, Bush says something stupid. Please, think of the national I.Q."

This is supposed to make people not want to masturbate? I seriously like masturbating and when Bush says something stupid. They both are highly entertaining.
Phyllis
QUOTE (LoLo @ Mar 16 2006, 05:40 PM)
This is supposed to make people not want to masturbate?  I seriously like masturbating and when Bush says something stupid.  They both are highly entertaining.

Totally.

Masturbate for Bushisms!
Astarael
The will of the people rules! Keep the Bushisms coming.
Tigersong
Masturbate for Bushisms. Wow. That should be, like, a Democrat slogan.

Or something.

Anyway, not sure if Oli's still trying his hardest, but the score at present stands at

Tigersong: 10
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.