Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Giraffe Humor
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Pages: 1, 2
Angel the Samurai Princess
Another annoying question for Mata-sensei, with a humble bow:

I was watching Giraffe Humor last night...

Does it have an ending point, or does it just go on and on and on? huh.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
Its got a great ending but I'm not going to ruin it for you. Just watch and see!
Mata
*spanks Mr Teapot with a trowel*
Usurper MrTeapot
Don't listen to him, Princess. He's just a bit of embarrassed at the content of the ending. It isn't really something he wants people to see.
oscarhilton
it really is pretty good.
Moosh
you have to watch it for ages though. I got bored and didn't bother until someone else told me about it, then I sat through and watched it. It's great
Icey
I love giraffes smile.gif

My favourite word now is 'Duckflaps'

Pure Genius biggrin.gif

Oh and out of curiousity why doesnt the tree grow at all? laugh.gif They have been there for a year or more laugh.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Mar 14 2006, 05:14 PM)
you have to watch it for ages though. I got bored and didn't bother until someone else told me about it, then I sat through and watched it. It's great

Did you find the secret link that appears on one of the clouds?
Moosh
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Mar 15 2006, 12:54 AM)
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Mar 14 2006, 05:14 PM)

Did you find the secret link that appears on one of the clouds?

Not the first time I saw it, but after that, when I wanted to see it again I did. It's good Mata put that in, 'cos otherwise it'd take ages to get to everytime.
Okay! Okay! *running* I'm off to see it!!! Nobody ruin it for me!

And I agree: "Duckflaps" is an awesome word! laugh.gif
Mata
*checks the evil-o-meter* Ah yes, the evil is strong in this thread.
oscarhilton
Remember, its the 4th loop when the link appears.
Icey
I'm not seeing any link and I've had it on for 30 minutes now blink.gif
oscarhilton
did you right-click 'play' (so it stops) then zoom into the clouds?
Icey
I'm obviously being a dim blonde, I'll talk a look again when I'm on my pc instead of my laptop
oscarhilton
do you have the latest flash player? Sometimes that effects the frame-rate.
Mata
Darth Vader is jealous of the dark side of the force manifesting in this thread.
Icey

I shall update and re-watch tomorrow......
Moosh
QUOTE (Icey @ Mar 15 2006, 06:28 PM)
I'm not seeing any link and I've had it on for 30 minutes now blink.gif

Yeah, the link doesn't stay, so if you miss it, you miss it. You have to start it again.
Mata
*judges the weight of the sledgehammer of truth*
Novander
Is it heavier than the Axe of Comedy Value?
Ashbless
Many hearts will go to feed the crocodile when Anubis weighs up certain individuals against the feather. *gives fair warning*

laugh.gif
Astarael
But the feather is really heavy, so you have to be an absolutely horrible person to be condemned.
I borrowed that from a book, but I haven't the faintest idea what it's from. I'm getting flashes of Neil Gaiman, but nothing I can pin down.
Mr Fuzzy
American Gods.
Ashbless
Eh? I thought it was mainly the Norse pantheon in that book. I don't really remember the Egyptian pantheon being represented. *Happily considers that she'll have to track down and reread the book.*

I think the original drawing is in the Egyptian book of the dead.

However I'm not sure where to find the sledgehammer of truth. Though doubleclicking clouds in Giraffe humour does bring out the truth in this thread very nicely.
Grrrrrrrr...
THIS THING IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!

When does it end, you guys?!? I let that cloud pass over EIGHT FREAKIN' TIMES before I had to quit and go to class!!!!! How many times is it supposed to go over before it ends?!? I'M GOING NUTS!!!!! *gets clocked with a frying pan*
oscarhilton
did i say cloud? Oh, I ment to say tree.
Moosh
QUOTE (oscarhilton @ Mar 17 2006, 08:22 PM)
did i say cloud? Oh, I ment to say tree.

Don't be mean Oscar, it is on the cloud Angel, you just have to get it at the right time.
Astarael
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Mar 17 2006, 04:07 AM)
American Gods.

Thank you muchly. I would have been sure a few years ago, but then he put out Anansi Boys and I got the two a bit tangled.
Regardless of the weight of the feather, I think it's starting to rise on its side of the balance.
Usurper MrTeapot
You only waited 8 times?
Mata
*picks up phone* Hello, is that Satan? Yes... Yes, I'll let them know.

You're all going to burn, apparently, so you'd better be nice to kittens and butterflies for the rest of your lives to stand any hope of redemption.
Astarael
Especially the evil-yet-cute kittens who shred your stuff and then look so adorable that you can't bear to discipline them. ph34r.gif
oscarhilton
How IS Satan doing? His wife alright?
Usurper MrTeapot
QUOTE (oscarhilton @ Mar 19 2006, 08:21 AM)
How IS Satan doing? His wife alright?

Margret Thatcher?
Astarael
Nah, Satan's wife can only be Fred Phelps. tongue.gif
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Mar 17 2006, 07:32 PM)
You only waited 8 times?

unsure.gif Umm...yes? How many times am I supposed to wait? sad.gif
Mata
The answer may have been revealed in a previous thread...
Kitty
I have some strange feeling that you're letting us all sit here and watch the animation for hours on end just to waste our time tongue.gif

Is that too evil for Matazone?
Mata
*searches low for 'giraffes'* *searches high for 'giraffes'* *search for giraffes*
Oddsfish, me dear. I don't believe there is any limit to the evil of Matazone. Am I right, Master?
Usurper MrTeapot
Gah, if only I had the power to edit Admin's posts.

I don't they'll get it Mata. Hidden in one of the pictures of Giraffes from Google Image Search is the answer.
Ashbless
*ties Teapot's statement to balloon*
*tosses balloon in air*

CLUNK!

Apparently the balloon of disbelief is made of lead.
Mata
The secret is in the microdot.
Astarael
Aww. The fun died. *waits for the explosion of realization from the thread author*
huh.gif Wait a minute...

What "microdot?" What the heck is that, where is it, and will it end the madness?!?
blink.gif Okay; now here comes the explosion...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??? IT DOESN'T HAVE A FREAKIN' ENDING!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS AN INFINITE LOOP!!!!!!! I FEEL SO DECEIVED!!!!!!!!! *atomic explosion as I lie unconscioius* *water*

...What happened?
Usurper MrTeapot
Muhahahahahaha!
Mata
I did try hinting. Then a bit more heavily. Then I told you to search for 'giraffe', and in the end I linked to the answer. While I know I could have told you outright, it would've spoilt the fun! Sorry! biggrin.gif
Icey
Lucky I gave up ages ago laugh.gif
Duckflaps! That's pretty weird!

LOL!!! Don't worry; I'm cool now. At least now I know not to spend too many hours on that thing, even though I know the whole thing now! laugh.gif

Now: Who wants a cookie?!? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.