Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Runescape
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Media
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Tom
does anyone go on rune scape here if so please tell me your user name mine is kill bill322.
Izzy
LOl i just logged of frm Rs. My user is Izzy1236. Add me to buddies list.

-Izzy

Are you a member?
Icey
What is this game you talk of?
Izzy
How can you not know what runescape is? ok here goes the explaining..The massive online adventure game by Jagex. When you start, you get to make your character, and u go thru this training thing. They'll give u wepons and stuff. Once u get done witht the training, you go to the mainland, and then you can talk to ppl. U go around killing stuff and go on some quests to get questpoints. U can advance combat lvls, and total lvls and stuff. It's pretty fun as long as u don't play it 24/7.Lol u should try it.

-Izzy
Icey
Thank you Izzy, I think I shall give it a go! biggrin.gif
Izzy
lol awsome. JUst one suggestion:become a mage. It's definatly the most expensive, but byfar the strongest!

-Izzy
Erin
i play it on occasion happy.gif its fun. i think my name is cinnamyn but im not totally sure.
Usurper MrTeapot
Basically its World of Warcraft but rubbish.
Tom
How dare you say such a thing this game is an art you need skill to play it!
Icey
I signed up, my name is iceyuk
Usurper MrTeapot
You don't need skill. You need to do something repetativly for hours to advance anywhere. Go to the mine, hit it, run out of space, go to the furnace, make a bar. Repeat. It was so incredibly dull, trust me I got up to level 80 in practically everything in the free version before I realised this. It just doesn't go anywhere.
oscarhilton
QUOTE (devils_daughter @ Mar 14 2006, 05:56 PM)
How can you not know what runescape is? ok here goes the explaining..The massive online adventure game by Jagex. When you start, you get to make your character, and u go thru this training thing. They'll give u wepons and stuff. Once u get done witht the training, you go to the mainland, and then you can talk to ppl. U go around killing stuff and go on some quests to get questpoints. U can advance combat lvls, and total lvls and stuff. It's pretty fun as long as u don't play it 24/7.Lol u should try it.

-Izzy

... you lost me.

I tried playing once and found myself rocking and wimpering in the corner... God why did the words 'N00b', 'pWNED' or '0WNED' have to be invented?
Icey
It hasnt been *too* bad in all honesty.
oscarhilton
really? Didn't it upset you that you could cook shrimp on some logs?
Icey
The only thing that upset me was not being able to find a mill or a shop...

It also upset me that I looked like a pixie
oscarhilton
wings?
Icey
Flaps
Tom
?
Calantyr
*Sneaks off to steal a free trial version.*

Edit: OH DEAR LORD! Those graphics are worse than Meridian 59 was! You have to pay for this?!?!
michael1384
i go on runescape occasionally. i try not to let it take over my life like it did for a few months(shudders). my username is michael1384.

you get used to the graphics after a while. remember it isnt cd based, its entirely on the internet.
oscarhilton
still makes me angry inside.
Tom
hhhhhmmmmmm......
Izzy
QUOTE (Calantyr @ Mar 16 2006, 07:07 AM)
*Sneaks off to steal a free trial version.*

Edit: OH DEAR LORD! Those graphics are worse than Meridian 59 was! You have to pay for this?!?!

no u only hafta pay if you want to. so what if the graphics suck, just go and kill a goblin or something.
Izzy
QUOTE (Icey @ Mar 15 2006, 01:44 PM)
The only thing that upset me was not being able to find a mill or a shop...

It also upset me that I looked like a pixie

all the shops are pretty much in varrock.
Izzy
QUOTE (oscarhilton @ Mar 15 2006, 01:31 PM)
QUOTE (devils_daughter @ Mar 14 2006, 05:56 PM)

-Izzy

... you lost me.

I tried playing once and found myself rocking and wimpering in the corner... God why did the words 'N00b', 'pWNED' or '0WNED' have to be invented?

every1 goes thru getting called a noob....
*cough*NOOB!*cough*lol just kidding.
-Izzy
Tom
hee hee *cough*NOOB!*cough*
Izzy
I'm surprised you're calling anyone a noob. Arn't you like lvl 17..?
-Izzy
Tom
19...now, i was only showing that i like the *cough*NOOB*cough*thing i know im a noob
Tom
hee hee...
Izzy
heh.. i remember my noobie days..*shivers*....got item scammed when i was lvl 17... dunno if you know or not, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to trim armor..........

-Izzy
Tom
hey how do you trim armor anyway?
Izzy
You have to do this thing called Treasure Trails(members only). First you kill certain stuff, then rarely they drop cluescroll, then you follow the directions the clue scroll gives you, then once you reach your destination, you'll either get another clue scroll, or your prize. It sucks thought because you almost never get trimmed armor mad.gif

-Izzy
Tom
ooooooo so thats what you do... you'ed never gess i've gone skint i've only got about 2k but im getting more money by saying/asking people this "Plz can i av some free stuff plz im skint" and its working but really im skint. If i see you on runescape will you give me some money please. Other news im a leader of a clan my friend spicky asked me if me and him should start a monk clan and i said yes, then he said if i wanted to join and be leader i had to pay 5k so i said i dont have 5k so i said i'd give him 1.5k to join and be leader, so i gave him the money and he bought me some monk robes and a blue hat you also need a orange cape. And thats how i became the leader of the LTM clan <---that isnt the real name i just cant remember the rest but im going to ask spiky if we can change the name. I people want to become a member of it you have to pay 1.5k to me.
----------
kill bill
Izzy
Heh.. I'm in like 5 clans, but I can't remember which ones( I've been ofline for a while). I pretty much stick to killing stuff, the Mining Guild, and cutting yews. biggrin.gif Four more levels until I can cut Mage logs! Those things sell for 1k a peice!!
Tom
cool, i've been ofline for a while to my dad hasnt brought back the good laptop that i can play rune scape on. What are mage logs
Astarael
The graphics do suck, but I have some friends on there. My name is megarea_fury and I believe I'm roughly level 66 or 67... something like that. I'll be pleased to kill you whenever you like, but I'm not in the wilderness much.
Tom
please dont kill me sad.gif
Tom
could anyone lend me some money?please unsure.gif
Izzy
QUOTE (little twit @ Mar 26 2006, 12:30 PM)
What are mage logs

They're magic logs. They're this blueish greenish color, and with them you can craft magic long or short bows(depending on your fletching level).
Tom
cool... can you lend me some money or stuff.please,im poor sad.gif
Izzy
How many times are you going to ask that? The answer will always be: No!

Mod-prod: Do try not to use so many exclamation marks that they distort the width of the forum. It has been said that three of them is a sure sign of an unbalanced mind, imagine what eighty says.
Tom
i dont need it anymore!
Izzy
smile.gif Good for you. *gives a thumbs up*
Tom
i've got a mith skimmy now
Izzy
Kool, I'm trying to get the millions of quests done so I can do another quest called Regicide...That way I'll be able to get into the place where you buy a Dragon Hally..Then I have to buy the Hally for 300k...Do you know if it's true that the price for a Dragon Med Helm went down to 750k? I've been away from RS for a while so I wouldn't know. sad.gif
Tom
no soz i dont know, but iv got a mith b axe now smile.gif and when you get your d hally can i av your old wepons please.
Tom
Bad news everyone! Spiky has left the clan because he thinks no-one likes monks *cries* ,my clan( it used to be our clan but now hes left its mine). If anyone wants to join just ask me and ill give you the details smile.gif
Tom
how do you turn into eggs?
Izzy
QUOTE (little twit @ Apr 10 2006, 02:00 AM)
no soz i dont know, but iv got a mith b axe now smile.gif and when you get your d hally can i av your old wepons please.

O've got a dragon b axe, but can't use it mad.gif . WHat genius made it so you have to finish hero's quest first...I mean...seriously...

You can have all my old wepons that arn't dragon.(members only)
Tom
QUOTE (devils_daughter @ Apr 11 2006, 07:59 PM)
QUOTE (little twit @ Apr 10 2006, 02:00 AM)

O've got a dragon b axe, but can't use it mad.gif . WHat genius made it so you have to finish hero's quest first...I mean...seriously...

You can have all my old wepons that arn't dragon.(members only)

YES! thank you, thank you thank you and thank you! smile.gif tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.