Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: stupid things you shouldn't try!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
Erin
ermmmm...dont stick a metal object in a electric socket -.-

dont get in a hardcore religious debate with your overly religious science teacher..

dont suck on your skin subconciously..we all know it makes hickies..

dont grab an electric fence (self explanatory..)

dont try to get under a barbwire fence if you know your too big.

dont eat sulfuric acid. or bleach =)

dont eat stuffed jalapenos and rub your eyes afterward

dont ride on the handlebars of someones bike if they cant see the road.

dont roll down a hill if you know their is a thorn bush near the bottom.

dont wear white lipstick. its not very flattering..on anyone..

dont stick your hand in a fan (it hurts..i tried..now my fingers are -reallllyyyy- crooked..-.-)hey..i caught the fan tho..and stopped it..and all the power in my house went out =/ argh

dont bend sideways to see something in a school desk..it tends to fall over..-.- gr

dont pick a fight with someone that is 3 inches taller and 100 pounds heavier than you that works out. -.- not good to do..i tell ya that

when squeezing a bottle with a bottlecap..make sure its secure and not pointed toward your eyes. it hurts..i tell ya..

dont stick your hands in fire for over 10 secounds for a bet -.- its stupid..ive done it =/

dont stick pushpins in your fingers for a bet..its stupid

dont tape down cellophane on someones toilet..messy..eh.

dont cover yourself in tanning cream if you know you will never tan. -.- its painfullll.
I_am_the_best
Don't slide down the stairs on your stomach, head first in a sleeping bag when the sleeping bag is covering your head. It's all fun and games until you get caught and roll instead.
Izzy
Don't take a needle, put it through one said of your arm, push it through for a few centimeters, make it pop out again, and tell one of your idiot friends about it. Expescially if that idiot friend doesn't know when to stop poking you.

Do not go on Matazone on one of your teachers computer.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
QUOTE (devils_daughter @ May 8 2006, 04:50 PM) *

Did it! and converted her to LGGitty! (pseudo-religion galore!)
Izzy
QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ May 8 2006, 05:54 PM) *
QUOTE (devils_daughter @ May 8 2006, 04:50 PM) *

Did it! and converted her to LGGitty! (pseudo-religion galore!)

I went staight to the forums. Then I saw Narth posted pics. of her trip to New York, and started looking at them. Then some kid *Jack* starting screaming "OOO Ms. [add teachers name here] Izzy's looking at pictures of people!!!" So I exited out of them, and then Ms. Teacher asked me what I was doing. I said I was in a forum, and she told me to exit out. I did, and started to watch Mittens & Snowdrop. I forgot how "school appropiate" the second one was...I didn't realize Jack was behind me, and he started screaming again.

Jack = immature pain in the arse.
Jack = best freaken drummer in Orlando.

Once you seperate the good from the bad, he's ok. Well, not really, but he's a damn good drummer.
Psych_Otic
Never kick a tree with a tornado roundhouse or anything equally destructive.
I_am_the_best
Don't start watching the OC. You will not stop. You will regret it. It will destroy your life!
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ May 8 2006, 02:03 PM) *
Don't slide down the stairs on your stomach, head first in a sleeping bag when the sleeping bag is covering your head. It's all fun and games until you get caught and roll instead.

I've done that, but I had forgotten that there was a curve in the stairway... there's probably still a dent in the wall at that house.
Mittens322
forget your password.
monkey_called_narth
heh... when teaching yourself pull offs on the bass. if you start bleeding, stop playing. seems simple... but im just rediculouse.

now i have to restring my bass sad.gif
Tremer
INCREDIBLY STUPID THING TO DO (STEP BY STEP):

1) Fill your bathtub with rubbing alcohol

2) Spread thumb tacks all over bathroom floor

3) get naked

4) roll around in thumb tack

5) jump in bathtub! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Izzy
Don't try learning how to play all of Jesus of Suburbia in one day. (especially if you don't even like it that much!) It's Hell on your fingers..
Dani
Do not try flying off the roof of a 3 story buliding it hurts
Tremer
Dont try picking your nose with a potato peeler.
michael1384
NEVER obey your big sister! If you obey her once even whenyou're three, she will ask you for drinks of water for the rest of your life!
Izzy
When your grandmother tells you to take your batheing suite to your friends house during a hurricane, calmly explain to her that that's not such a good idea, and that it probably won't stop raining, instead of screaming "Are you insane?!??!??!?

*edit: Don't go swimming during hurricanes.
Libitha
QUOTE (michael1384 @ Jun 11 2006, 09:03 PM) *
NEVER obey your big sister! If you obey her once even whenyou're three, she will ask you for drinks of water for the rest of your life!

Thats so true why didn't any one tell me this when I was younger. sad.gif

Never snort vodka it hurts like hell and for a hour or so afterwards you cant smell properly.
Cookieflair
Walk around town all day in ballet pumps Owowowow my poor feet!
Izzy
Don't go skateboard down your friends' driveway (if it's downhill) on a skateboard with trucks so loose you can't even balance when you're just trying to stand.
Cookieflair
Short skirt. Windy day.
Izzy
While being attacked by tropical storm Alfredo, when your grandma says "take your batheing suit to Eric's house" calmly explain to her that she is crazy instead of going "WTF??? It's raining! It's thundering! There's a curfew!"...

Don't go swimming during tropical storms or hurricanes.
That_Guy
Try to ford a coffee shop.

Try to run a Tesla coil next to a pool- with people in it.

Flip people off in traffic. Especially truck drivers.

Crap your pants.

Shoot a Propane Tank without sufficient cover*.

Throw stones at a vicious dog at the other side of a fence.

*One U.S. gallon of propane has a blast radius of 8 feet
Calantyr
Don't insult football in a loud voice when it's the World Cup, all your neighbours are skin-heads, and England has just been beaten and kicked out.

Merciful Gaia how I detest London sometimes...
That_Guy
Don't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever talk about WoW in a public place. I have never done it personally, it just bothers me.
Izzy
Don't wear shorts and a T-shirt to the movies. I was wearing long pants and a sweater and still freezing my butt off...even when I was outside for some reason, which is really,really,reallyweird 'cause it's the middle of summer, and I'm in Florida. Really weird.

Don't jump in a pool with a white shirt.

Don't yell at the people driving by blasting rap music...

Don't skateboard inside the food store. Trust me.

Only skateboard in "No Skateboarding" places when cops aren't around...

Don't go up to random people in a food store, wearing an ice cream suit, and ask them if they want to buy ice cream when they're either A) Holding ice in their hands. B.) Looks like they're anarecsic. C) Wearing a shirt that litterly means "Don't feed the models". or D) Extremely fat people (no offense to anyone). On one occasion one of the people from cateogry D though I was making fun of their weight, took it personally, and started crying...It was really scary.

Don't forget to feed your cat.

Don't fall asleep on the floor while watching TV late at night. Everything will hurt when you wake up.

I've had this one backwards for years..:Don't wear shorts and T-shirts in the winter, and long pants and sweaters in the summer.

Don't go up to British tourists wearing soccer shirts and say "Hey, you hope England's gonna win the cup?" There reply "No sh*t, Sherlock." Oh, and don't say "Beckham sucks!", especially when they're wearing a Number 7 shirt.
trunks_girl26
QUOTE (Erin @ May 7 2006, 09:20 PM) *
emmm..dont feed a bird a lot of rice..=( i dont like birdys exploding....

That's actually just an urban legend. They stopped throwing white rice because it has the same effect as throwing marbles all over the sidewalk- people keep slipping on it an getting hurt.

[/nerd]

Don't go into a stockroom and try to get a box of stuff to stock. You'll most likely end up with boxes falling on your head. I've done this multiple times and still have not learned my lesson >.>
Cookieflair
QUOTE (Izzy @ Jul 8 2006, 04:19 PM) *
especially when they're wearing a Number 7 shirt.

Has just reminded me ^^ of something

There was this woman in town and she was wearing a shirt that said "easy 7" and her mate has "shag 1"

I saw them and
burst out laughing and said to my friend "ooh theres a pair of classy lasses for you" (imitation manc accent)
needless to say they were not amused.
That_Guy
Never punch the mall Santa in an Easter Bunny costume, no matter how funny it sounds.
Izzy
^ Ok, you've got me started on laughing..I can't stop *giggle*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.