Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey guys.....been away for a while
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Otharia
biggrin.gif

Hey dudes....

Been away from internet forever....at least feels like it...

Anyhoo....just passed by to say Hello!!

so hey!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Astarael
Welcome back! smile.gif
Mata
I don't really remember you from the first time around, but welcome back anyway! Post more this time! smile.gif
SPEAKERfortheLOST
ditto on what Mata said.
Little Green Goth
QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 5 2006, 01:47 PM)
I don't really remember you from the first time around, but welcome back anyway! Post more this time! smile.gif

Or you'll end up like me. Old and under 500 posts. and the only people who remember you are old cuz you hardly have time anymore for posting on here cuz you're learning how to do flash and speaking of flash......*wonders off mindlessly*
ravein
QUOTE (Little Green Goth @ Apr 6 2006, 11:27 AM)
QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 5 2006, 01:47 PM)

Or you'll end up like me. Old and under 500 posts. and the only people who remember you are old cuz you hardly have time anymore for posting on here cuz you're learning how to do flash and speaking of flash......*wonders off mindlessly*

I have no idea what you are talking about *slinks away to take pictures and learn flash* tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.