Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New member
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
dooplis
Hi all
I'm new to the forums but readers of the matazone blog will probably know who I am. Hopefully I can leave a few half-decent posts.
froggle-rock
HELLO THERE! Welcome to the forums.

For an Avatar may I strongy suggest the height of forum fashion, an emotivar? @_@
Astarael
Welcome to Matazone! *duct-tapes dooplis to the ceiling* Don't worry, you'll fall down soon. If you're a fan of the blog, you should fit in well here. smile.gif
dooplis
Astarael, i've seen quite a few of your posts, just wondering though what the hell those eggs are?!?
Astarael
They're cute graphics that evidently hatch into some sort of Neopet-like things. I got them because I liked the colors, and I first saw them on Feyliya's signature. Clicking an egg takes you a site that will give you eggs of your own if you want them.
Sir Psycho Sexy
heheheh....member...
Mata
Hi Dooplis! 'Nice to see you spreading into other areas of my site. Your comments in my blog have been very interesting so I look forward to seeing more of you on here.

I find it astonishing that SPS can turn any introduction thread to the subject of smut so quickly.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 14 2006, 10:02 AM)
I find it astonishing that SPS can turn any introduction thread to the subject of smut so quickly.

Now I've got to do that in every introduction thread or people will get disappointed. tongue.gif
Ashbless
I'd imagine you're up to the challenge.

Hello and Welcome Dooplis. Hope you enjoy it here.
dooplis
May not be on here for a while. I've no idea why but my ISP keeps sending me messages claiming that this forum has a virus, normally I would ignore but it keeps blocking me from this site! arsebuckets! I'll try and fix ASAP.
Mata
How weird. Let me know how you get on with that. I've got all kinds of stuff running on my machine, as well as a whole pile of techy people on here, and I've not heard of anything nasty being on these forums.
Novander
QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 16 2006, 12:27 PM)
I've not heard of anything nasty being on these forums.

Really? Didn't LoLo make a list of all the nasty things on the forums? Ah, here it is. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.