Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello, you funny humans, you.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Spudcula
Hello.
Moosh
Hello and welcome. We hope you enjoy your stay, the life-jacket is found under your seat and should not be inflated until you leave the forums. The exits are found there, there and there, and in case of an emergency, small faeries will light the way. Thank you for listening, you may now get on with whatever you were doing.
Astarael
*duct-tapes Spudcula to the ceiling* Welcome to Matazone! You'll fall off the ceiling soon, and I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Izzy
CM, I'm afraid you forgot to tell him how to put his life-jacket on....Mistakes like that may be fatal you know. Spudcula, you tie that pink string around your left ear, and the red one goes up your nose and out your right ear. Once you've got the strings in place, pull tightly and the rest of the life-jacket will go into place.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (devils_daughter @ Apr 21 2006, 11:34 PM) *
CM, I'm afraid you forgot to tell him how to put his life-jacket on....Mistakes like that may be fatal you know. Spudcula, you tie that pink string around your left ear, and the red one goes up your nose and out your right ear. Once you've got the strings in place, pull tightly and the rest of the life-jacket will go into place.

Added bonus of these life-jackets being that they tend to cure any hearing or sinus problems you've been having.
elphaba2
*snorts*
*inflates*
*hacks out a kitten*

See? Good as new!

Also, hello. Welcome to Matazone.
FeralPolyglot
Welcome to Matazone. Please check your bags, small animals, and sanity at the front gates. happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.