Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Personal concerns
Tom
Well yesterday i dumped my GF because i thought i was to young anyway, but she aske me out again so i said no and now everyones calling me names because thy think im tight by saying no! what should i do? sad.gif
Ashbless
Ask yourself what you want.

Do you want to date? Do you want to be just friends? Make your choice and stick to it.
Ignore what other people want you to do for a minute and figure out what you want to do.

There's yonks of time for dating in your lifetime and yonks of time for building some great friendships. biggrin.gif

So what, do you, want?
bryden42
what ashbless said!

I will add that i stayed in a relationship once despite my gut feelings to get out and ended up hurting both myself and the other person far more by doing that than breaking up would have done. At the end of the day you can only be responsible for your own actions and you can only use your own instinct to guide your actions.

hope this helps LT
oscarhilton
I think that you should think into weather you like her or not. If you like her as a friend, then yeah, i think you should go out with her - but if you dont like her, dont have anything in commen with her or just dont want to go out with her then dont.

oscar.
Tom
thanks for the help, ill think about it:)
gingerpig
Always better to finish if you think its right for you - after all would you want to go out with someone who was only half into you? Tell your ex she deserves someone's whole attention, and the rest of them to leave you alone. Good luck.
Tom
Thank you
Calantyr
QUOTE (bryden42 @ Apr 25 2006, 03:32 PM) *
what ashbless said!

I will add that i stayed in a relationship once despite my gut feelings to get out and ended up hurting both myself and the other person far more by doing that than breaking up would have done. At the end of the day you can only be responsible for your own actions and you can only use your own instinct to guide your actions.

hope this helps LT

I should really listen to your advice more....

What he said.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.