Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Tantei Sayumi
*sighs* I hate this part...

...hello.
Mata
Hello!

What sort of hobbies do you have? Do you have any phobias? If there would be one thing that you want to do in the final month of your life, what would it be?

Personally I do Wing Chun Kung Fu and occasionally paint, I'm not keen on zombies or the idea of being engulfed by insects, and I'd like to travel Japan.

Your turn!
Izzy
Hi! Welcome to the forum TS! If you look to your left, you'll see a giant 3 headed, man eating dog. Luckily, your not a man, so it shouldn't eat you. If it does try to, remember to sing the Barney theme song, and it will get enraged, but rather than going after you, will try to kill Barney.

There's a good chance Ashbless will come and try to duct tape you to the ceiling soon.
Astarael
Not if I get here first! *duct-tapes Tantei Sayumi to the ceiling* Fear not, you'll fall down soon. Anyway, welcome to Matazone! It's always nice to have new blood.
Izzy
QUOTE (Astarael @ Apr 26 2006, 05:31 PM) *
Not if I get here first! *duct-tapes Tantei Sayumi to the ceiling* Fear not, you'll fall down soon. Anyway, welcome to Matazone! It's always nice to have new blood.

Opps..I think I got you confused with Ashbless. My bad.
B.wicked
darn duct tape.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Tantei Sayumi @ Apr 26 2006, 07:02 AM) *
*sighs* I hate this part...

...hello.

*plays the worlds smallest violin*

Yup, it doesn't get much worse than having to post an introduction thread on a forum...
Mata
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Apr 27 2006, 07:23 PM) *

That's impressive. You have big hands.
Astarael
QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 27 2006, 06:09 PM) *
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Apr 27 2006, 07:23 PM) *

That's impressive. You have big hands.

Perhaps he's playing it using a combination of telekinesis and highly refined ninja skills.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.