Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cheddar gorge
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft > Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
michael1384
This is a game where everyone adds a word to make a sentence whilst trying not to end the sentence.
I'll start

My
markslut
QUOTE (michael1384 @ Apr 30 2006, 03:23 PM) *
This is a game where everyone adds a word to make a sentence whilst trying not to end the sentence.
I'll start

My

Does Humph toot when its over?

anyway

'Skirt'
michael1384
If you like.

is
Smiler
always
Izzy
very
Smiler
small
Libitha
and
Primate
My skirt is always very small and

usually
Cookieflair
it
Smiler
My skirt is always very small and usually it

is
Cookieflair
making
michael1384
cookies
monkey_called_narth
with
That_Guy
its
michael1384
teeth
monkey_called_narth
that
Smiler
look
monkey_called_narth
menacing
Smiler
and
markslut
yet
Smiler
My skirt is always very small and usually it is making cookies with its teeth that look menacing and yet

I
Cookieflair
still
markslut
omit
michael1384
to
Faerieryn
My skirt is always very small and usually it is making cookies with its teeth that look menacing and yet I still omit to

fall
michael1384
ing
Cookieflair
about
Smiler
My skirt is always very small and usually it is making cookies with its teeth that look menacing and yet I still omit to fall ('ing' isn't a word but nyah) about

when
Faerieryn
My skirt is always very small and usually it is making cookies with its teeth that look menacing and yet I still omit to fall ('ing' isn't a word but nyah) about when

suddenly
michael1384
My skirt is always very small and usually it is making cookies with its teeth that look menacing and yet I still omit to fall ('ing' isn't a word but nyah) about when suddenly

he
Smiler
My skirt is always very small and usually it is making cookies with its teeth that look menacing and yet I still omit to fall ('ing' isn't a word but nyah) about when suddenly he

looked
Cookieflair
amorously
Smiler
at
michael1384
the
markslut
forbidden
Smiler
Monkey
markslut
, (comma)
michael1384
yet
Smiler
on
Cookieflair
tuesday
That_Guy
centipedes
Cookieflair
which
Smiler
have
michael1384
said
Cookieflair
many
Star_of_Lei
ingredients
Smiler
will
michael1384
if
Smiler
combined
Star_of_Lei
with
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.