Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Leg & Armpit Growing Competition*
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
froggle-rock
Hi there,
Cand and I have decided to compete against eachother in a leg and armpit hair growing competition, and we are inviting you all to come and join us.

There a some rules which all entrants must observe. They are:
1) Shave both legs over the knees
2) Shave both armpits
3) No waxing
4) You are shave before Wednesday 17th May (your local time), and log the time by making a post in this thread.

Okay. Good luck ladies and gents!
Phyllis
Note that you must shave below the knees as well!

I will be shaving tomorrow and then entering my time here. I am totally going to win! Well, leg hair, anyway. Froggy's armpit hair was pretty dang impressive last summer....

We haven't decided on a prize for the winner just yet. Any ideas?
Felander
Surely some form of picture evidence will be necessary?
Usurper MrTeapot
If we didn't need it for the Lent Challenge we don't need it for this. I'm tempted btw.
Phyllis
QUOTE (Felander @ May 15 2006, 04:17 PM) *
Surely some form of picture evidence will be necessary?

We have decided no on this, I think. We are using the honor system, like we did with the Lent challenge.
Calantyr
Can we burn it off with fire instead?
Phyllis
QUOTE (Calantyr @ May 15 2006, 05:50 PM) *

No. Shaving only, so we're all even from the start.
vicrawr
QUOTE (candice @ May 15 2006, 07:10 PM) *

I think shaving after it's all over will be prize enough.
Calantyr
QUOTE (candice @ May 16 2006, 01:57 AM) *
QUOTE (Calantyr @ May 15 2006, 05:50 PM) *

No. Shaving only, so we're all even from the start.

Awwww, spoilsport! tongue.gif
Phyllis
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ May 15 2006, 06:29 PM) *
QUOTE (candice @ May 15 2006, 07:10 PM) *

I think shaving after it's all over will be prize enough.

Nah. Guys might be competing as well. I imagine they'll probably just let it grow after it's all over.
LoLo
I would join, but it's summer and summer in Cali in an unairconditioned car = sleeveless tops and sleeveless tops = shaved arm pits. If it were just leg hair I would go for that and I think I would win. lol
Mata
Count me out of this one. I can't stand having hairy airpits! It makes me feel really sweaty and horrible!
Daria
I would join in if this had been over winter, but I think I will have to decline. Body hair during the summer makes me feel like a yeti.
bryden42
To Quote American Pie

"I am The Yeti"

I am going to decline on this as i remember the horrible itchy feeling that almost drove me to murder, stabbings and singing John Denver songs when I last shaved my legs

But good luck to the rest of you smile.gif
WeeJ
Nice people....nice
Cath Sparrow
I agree with Mata about armpit can't be doing with it not being shaved and due to going to a wedding and wear a dress and no tights for it I cant join in on the legs either which is kind of annoying cause I bought a new waxthingy I could have tried out properly after. sad.gif
{Gothic Angel}
Count me out of this one. I can't stand having hairy airpits! It makes me feel really sweaty and horrible!

Ditto. I really hate being hairy. I feel horrible. I won't be joining in with this tongue.gif
Phyllis
Pfffft. You are all wimps! Mhari and I will be victorious. Victorious and hairy. *nods*

Edit: ANNOUNCEMENT

Froggy and I have decided to modify the competition slightly. There will be two separate competitions. One for legs, one for armpits. People can participate in either, or both. I'm going for both, myself. We're also moving the shaving date to as close to Sunday as possible, so Froggy can be nice and smooth for the club she's going to. tongue.gif
Feyliya
You know, I think I'll join in on the leg competition. I need to try out my new electric razor. It's a bit sad, though. I haven't shaved my legs in somewhere over a year. When you have leg hairs for that long, you kind of grow attached to them (pun intended). They become like little buddies. tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
I may join in the leg one but I'll have to do so a week later.
WeeJ
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ May 16 2006, 07:04 PM) *

Ditto. I really hate being hairy. I feel horrible. I won't be joining in with this tongue.gif

Ditto. There's no turn off greater than hairy women. Well, maybe body odor. Oh, and offensively ginger pubes. That's pretty much a colosal no no.
Phyllis
QUOTE (WeeJ @ May 18 2006, 12:08 PM) *
Ditto. There's no turn off greater than hairy women. Well, maybe body odor. Oh, and offensively ginger pubes. That's pretty much a colosal no no.

What is a person supposed to do if they have ginger pubes, then? blink.gif It's not like s/he can dye them. And some people genuinely can't shave them cause of horrid shaving rash.

I don't particularly care about body hair. I only seem to bother with removing my leg hair when I'm actually having sex on a regular basis. That would not be now. The only time I think body hair is actually a turn off is when it's like good old Miss Portugal....and it looks like the person is actually wearing a garment of some sort.
Witless
QUOTE (WeeJ @ May 18 2006, 08:08 PM) *
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ May 16 2006, 07:04 PM) *

I can think of a great many things that turn me off more than hairy woman, many many many more things.

My imagination is good at messing with me.. dry.gif
gothictheysay
I can think of a great many things that turn me off more than hairy woman

Me too X_X also, I can't do more than two days or so with armpits, and I like shaving and wearing skirts in summer, so I'm out.
Astarael
I'm with Mata and the other non-participants on the armpit contest. I'm going to be doing a lot of outdoor activities and swimming with some kids I'm babysitting, so hairy armpits are a trememdous no-no. Besides, I go absolutely insane with the feelings of sweatiness and dirt when my armpits are hairy.
I'm shaving my legs tonight, so we'll see how long I can put up with hairy legs.
trunks_girl26
hmm.....I'm on the fence as to whether or not I shall join.

While I can wear jackets and such to work, and I don't tend to notice my leg hair all that much, I do tend to shave before having sex, as irregular as that may be.

And....I actually shaved today (yes, yes I am >.>), so I guess I could put my time down now? I'll see how long I can keep up the non-shaving! <.< (and, apparently, lack of sex unsure.gif )

So!

Ange was shaven at 3pm EST on May 19, 2006

And away we go happy.gif
Phyllis
Wooo, shaven. Like I said before, I'm joining in both the armpit and leg competition.

Incidentally, I hadn't shaved my legs since about January. I had to throw out the razor after I was through with it. blink.gif

Anyway, Candice was shaven at about 5:00 PM PDT, May 20th.
froggle-rock
I shaved my legs and arms at about 1800 (GMT) Sat 20th.

I got a bit zealous and shaved my arms as well. biggrin.gif

Cath, you can enter a week late, if you want, it just might make you a bit behind.

To al entrants: Cand and I decided that we'd give it about a month before we judge.
Cath Sparrow
Well seeing as i have to shave my legs every other day so you cant see the hair I'm not seeing to much of a problem with being a bit behind.
{Gothic Angel}
Every time I see this thread title, I can't help but think of people sprouting extra armpits and legs all over their bodies tongue.gif
mooooooooooopo
I shaved part of my leg at 18:00 today and the rest at 23:50 today.

O_o

It took an electric razor and 2 disposables and it's still a bit of a mess.
Feyliya
I will be saying goodbye to my little buddies tonight. I'll be joining late, but I bet I'll out-grow you all!
Feyliya
This is me signing in as shriven at 6:00 PM Pacific Time. The genocide was commited via a Remington Smooth and Silky 3500. They all died quickly.
LoLo
I too am joinging late, but as of last night at 9 pm, my little stubble is gone. It was hard to motivate myself to shave because I had done it recently. lol
Phyllis
I already have stubble. A little bit on my legs, but the armpits are much more impressive.

I think my poor armpit mole is looking forward to me not shaving. It's pretty abused.
Feyliya
I already have stubble, too. Nothing razor sharp yet, but it should be there by tonight.

See, this is why I usually don't shave. It's been less than 24 hours and I already have visible stubble. It's just not worth it.
Cath Sparrow
As of midday on Saturday the 27th I've join in the leg hair growing. biggrin.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
I've seen Frog's pits n legs, they're quite impressive.
Feyliya
My legs have finally grown out of the razor stubble stage! And about damn time, too. I don't think I could take even one more day of no sex.
Cath Sparrow
Your hair grows slow then mines not been stubbly since last week. blink.gif
froggle-rock
My armpit hair is soft.
Feyliya
Hehehe, my hair's just insanely thick. It's razor sharp when it's a couple of milimeters long, when it should be softer because of length.
Tremer
QUOTE (Astarael @ May 19 2006, 06:46 PM) *
I'm with Mata and the other non-participants on the armpit contest. I'm going to be doing a lot of outdoor activities and swimming with some kids I'm babysitting, so hairy armpits are a trememdous no-no. Besides, I go absolutely insane with the feelings of sweatiness and dirt when my armpits are hairy.
I'm shaving my legs tonight, so we'll see how long I can put up with hairy legs.

I would join you in this great competition but I am Sicilian, so it would be NO contest! smile.gif Body hair is our specialty! hahaha... Is this going to be an Olympic sport one day?
froggle-rock
Well Tremer, you have 12 more days, if you think you can out grow us in that time wink.gif

That's it contestants, only 12 more days to get long and bushy!
Feyliya
That's just enough time for all of ya'll to pick up some rogaine. Otherwise, I'm pretty certain I'm going to take home the gold.
froggle-rock
I forfeit. blink.gif
Feyliya
WHAT? With just 2 more days to go? Wow, must be one heck of a guy.
froggle-rock
No, no guy.

See, I been eating alot of garlic recently so that I dont get bitten by mozzies. My pits smell of garlic all the time. They had to go. So then I thought I might as well do my legs too. sad.gif

Good luck to the rest of you. -I've no idea who my money would be on, though.
LoLo
I measured and took a pic yesterday, but I'm sure it hasn't grown much since then. The length is 1 1/2 cm but the bushiness sucks.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.