Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Summer Holiday fun
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
{Gothic Angel}
I will also be bringing 4 juggling balls (well, hacki sacks) and numerous poi. I may have other cool things on my shelf of wonders, but that'll depend on how much I can be bothered to dig through 18 years' worth of accumulated stocking fillers tomorrow morning tongue.gif

Also, Greeneyes juggles 5 balls just fine. Don't let him fool you >.> <.<
Smiler
T. TOMORROW. MORE PEOPLE COME, MORE FUN TO BE HAD! biggrin.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
No no no, I start work tomorrow at 5 and I don't get off till 12:15. Looks like I can't even make that.
froggle-rock
T, darling, I'm sure there are trains that run from Waterloo to Grove Park, or from London Bridge (one stop from Waterloo) to Grove Park, Maybe you could just come and say 'hi' to us all and then make a swift departure? tongue.gif

Your boss sucks sour mouldy lemons, like woah!
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Name: snoo
Name I'd like to be called: snoo, Esther... not bothered
Arriving in London: not entirely sure... will be there by 2 though
Staying over in London on Saturday night: Nope
Number so far: 10?
Novander
Name: Nov/John
Name I'd like to be called: John/Nov
Arriving in London: not entirely sure... will be there by 2 though (I'm just leaving it all up to snoo)
Staying over in London on Saturday night: Nope
Number so far: 11?
Faerieryn
Yay!!! Lots of people coming along!!!

Two fingers up to your boss T
Sir Psycho Sexy
Oh globbits, forgot all about this, I thought it was next weekend.

Name: SPS. Pat
Name I'd like to be called: Pat (or SPuSs for the few that insist upon it)
Arriving in London: On time (hopefully)
Staying over in London on Saturday night: Nah, home's so close and I've made no arragements
Number so far: 12-ish

Not that I expect anyone to read this now that will be there tomorrow, so it'll be a nice surprise for y'all.
Faerieryn
Nah Nah ny nah nah!!!! I read it! yay Spuss!!!!!!
Mata
And me, my train is two hours away yet smile.gif
{Gothic Angel}
Greeneyes and I are both home safe and as whole as can be expected. Thankyou and apologies from both of us.

Also: I apologise if I came across as a bit rude or moody today. I was aware there was a chance of this happening, and I was worried about Guy. We had fun though smile.gif
Witless
Got home ok, random stranger started playing music from their mobile phone. I thought about setting fire to his phone, instead, I just sat there and silently cursed him.

Had a great time though! Nice to meet new folk, sorry if I was a bit quiet tongue.gif

Night night
froggle-rock
Tara and I are both back fine.

I had fun, it was really nice to chill in the park and play frisbee and chat and stuff biggrin.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
John and I are both home, well... John isn't, he's here but it's close enough! Had fun, still hyper although that may have been the chocolate brownies we had for breakfast >.>
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
I just uploaded my pictures, all 6 of them! They're not very good but you can see them here
Faerieryn
Well we had a fantastic time. Matt had a brilliant birthday and we all learnt some new skills, even if they were laughing at Smiler for smacking himself in stupid places. My photo's are here

Password: mouseorgan

they are in backwards order but are pretty cool none the less

Thanks again guys
Cath Sparrow
That look's like you had load's of fun and I'm now even more jelous about not being able to make now. sad.gif
Mata
Eek! Mid-tongue poke bad-photo, truly awful photo... And finally a nice one!

For the record, I didn't spend the entire day drinking beer and juggling at the same time, it just appears that way because everyone seemed to take a photo of that tongue.gif

I had lots of fun in the park, and as always it was great to see everyone smile.gif
Tarantio
woo! Back home in Dundee now, and I'm a bit tired but I had a great time (as usual). Thanks to Froggie for putting me up, and to the rest of you for teaching me some new skills and just generally being such a great bunch smile.gif See some of you at Winchester next month, I hope!
Smiler
To everyone that made it, I HAD A GREAT TIME AND A GREAT BIRTHDAY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

heehee It was a great day and I have feeling back in my nether regions YAY.

My sister says thanks also.

Gothic, you weren't moody in the slightest although have possibly stated a lethal fascination for me with the poi balls.. may even invest in a cup wink.gif
and Snoo... Brownies can lead you down the pasth of evil, chocolate is good but if your still up on the walls then sugary goodness can be bad stick to Grapes if the Squirrel hordes haven't robbed you of any more biggrin.gif

And just were did Calantyr get too???

Bring on Winchester...
Calantyr
QUOTE (Smiler @ Aug 7 2006, 01:48 PM) *

I was accosted by feral midgets while on my way...

I felt really rough the next day. I was kicking myself for missing it but if I had come all I would have been doing is sitting in a corner trying my hardest not to explode with plague. sad.gif

Cal r teh suck.
Faerieryn
QUOTE (Calantyr @ Aug 7 2006, 02:06 PM) *
QUOTE (Smiler @ Aug 7 2006, 01:48 PM) *

I was accosted by feral midgets while on my way...

I felt really rough the next day. I was kicking myself for missing it but if I had come all I would have been doing is sitting in a corner trying my hardest not to explode with plague. sad.gif

Cal r teh suck.

Indeed you do!!!

Joke hope you're feeling better soon
Smiler
AAAahahahhhhhhh
Sir Psycho Sexy
Was fun, shame I had to go so early, the price for not doing research about the last trains and not wanting to miss them. Oh well, Winchester will be good.
{Gothic Angel}
Ah, jeez. Is there a single photo of me not looking evil and with terrible posture?

Smiler: "Poi balls" = bad phrasing, considering tongue.gif

Ehehehehe "overcome" happy.gif
Smiler
heehee evil good, posture bad

I was paraphrasing see- Poi [hit my/in my/cause pain to my] balls... I still feel pain in flashback!!!! ....

I'm still gonna get some poi though wink.gif biggrin.gif YAY
Stardust_Smile
Loving the piccytures!!!! Looks like you all had a great time!!!

I must get myself to one of these meets, ah theres always Winchester seeing as it's near to me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.