Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PM Tag
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft > Games
Izzy
It's like real tag, except you tag people with PMs. There's a deadline, and whoever's the last person to be "it" when the deadline comes loses. You can add your name if you want to play. Me and some friends are playing it on another site right now, and it's oddly fun.

Rules:
1: No tag backs
2: You can only tag people if they're online.
3: I demand of thee to have fun with this, and not to like a little 4 year old if you lose. tongue.gif

Anyone wanna play? biggrin.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
Sounds fun, I'm in.
Daria
I would play except my inbox is almost full and I don't want to have to get rid of any messages.

Hmmm.. this could work to my advantage.
Pikasyuu
I'll play!
vicrawr
Me too!

(What fleece?)
Moosh
I'm in
pgrmdave
I'm in. And I promise not to like a little four year old.
Izzy
Yay! Lol. Ok, everyone else has anmother 24 hours as of right now to sign up. Then I'll send out the first PM, and the game begins! Deadline will be 48 hours after we start.

After the first round, we might make it a little more fun, with teams or something.
Usurper MrTeapot
So we only PM people who sign up?
elphaba2
I'm in.
I_am_the_best
And me! Although not acting like a four-year-old cannot be guaranteed.
Izzy
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Oct 18 2006, 02:27 PM) *
So we only PM people who sign up?

Uhm, yeah, 'cause some people might get annoyed with a random PM, and delete the message or something, and then teh game wouldn't be able to continue.

I suggest adding every one who's signed up so far to your buddy list, so their users are easier to remember.
pgrmdave
So far here are the people playing:

CheeseMoose
Daria
elphaba2
I_am_the_best
IrishGuy
Izzy
Mr. Teapot
pgrmdave
syuu
Izzy
Ok, game started about 4:15 Florida time. So like..8:15 GMT. Run for your lives!
Izzy
Who's It?
Usurper MrTeapot
Well that was fun.
Izzy
Anyone want to start over, but this time we can tag people that are ofline? *bored*
michael1384
Can I join?
Izzy
^ Sure.
pgrmdave
Sounds fine to me. Besides, we get e-mail if we have a pm, so it shouldnt' be that big of a deal to tag a person who's offline.
Izzy
Ok, game starts again 48 hours from now. This time it's never going to end. So unlimited fun.

Everyone that already signed up is automaticlly playing, unless they say otherwise.
Daria
QUOTE (pgrmdave @ Oct 27 2006, 05:58 PM) *
Sounds fine to me. Besides, we get e-mail if we have a pm, so it shouldnt' be that big of a deal to tag a person who's offline.

I don't because I used the wrong e-mail when signing up. I check the boards frequently though.

I was tagged last time and passed it on. Why did it stop?
michael1384
Its stopped.............
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.