Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Traveling Condom
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
gothictheysay
Well! It's been quite a while since I've made a topic, but this one was just begging to be made. Although so far most of the saga has concerned members of IRC, it is too fun of an activity to not share with all of Matazone! Now, it all started when a non-Matazone person gave a condom to our lovely Matazonian Daria. Nothing unusual, hmm? But then Daria decided she didn't want it, so she looked to give it to someone else. CheeseMoose ended up with it, and it was soon decided that we should pass it around to one another so it could be the traveling condom! The next lucky recipient was snoo, and she had the graciousness to pass it on to me. But who should get it next? ohmy.gif
Daria
hehehe biggrin.gif yay! for travelling condom.

I would like to point out that the friend who gave it to me was given it free at Reading Festival this summer- it is not even as if she bought it.

I think that along with the condom, there should be a list of people (and their respective states/ countries/ places) it has been.
I_am_the_best
Maybe it will make a world record.
Daria
ohmy.gif I wonder if we could get it into the Guinness Book Of Records? I guess it would have to be proven where it went.
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
I have proof of postage... although I guess that doesn't prove the condom was in the package. Uhm, they could DNA test it? Hah, that sounds so dirty... don't worry kiddies, it's still in its wrapper!
vicrawr
I'll take it and gladly pass it on!
trunks_girl26
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I promise I won't use it. >.>
Pikasyuu
I want it too! ohmy.gif
Phyllis
QUOTE (Daria @ Dec 11 2006, 10:18 PM) *
I think that along with the condom, there should be a list of people (and their respective states/ countries/ places) it has been.

When Sarah passes it on, I think she's going to send it in the WrapSack that I gave her (which Lo gave me). So, it'll be partially tracked, anyway, because you can follow the WrapSack's travels online. And she could include a list with the rest of them! biggrin.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (candice @ Dec 12 2006, 01:14 AM) *

When Sarah passes it on, I think she's going to send it in the WrapSack that I gave her (which Lo gave me). So, it'll be partially tracked, anyway, because you can follow the WrapSack's travels online. And she could include a list with the rest of them! biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif how could I have forgotten about the wrap sack?!
gothictheysay
biggrin.gif Well, Vic asked first, so I suppose it should go that-a-ways. I'm so ridiculously excited.
elphaba2
Oh! oh! Can I get in on the traveling condom? I mean, once it's made the rounds and everything.

*thinks of plausible explanations for being excited over a condom that comes in the mail*
gothictheysay
Sure thing! And hey, it's alright, I was absolutely thrilled to get it. biggrin.gif
Moosh
Hmm, I don't think it should be sent to people in the order that they ask for it, 'cos then you know it's coming. It should be a surprise.
stirbaby
wow so so freaky
LoLo
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Dec 17 2006, 11:29 AM) *
Hmm, I don't think it should be sent to people in the order that they ask for it, 'cos then you know it's coming. It should be a surprise.

That would be fun, but sometimes that makes it hard for getting people's addresses who are willing to get the traveling condom. I'm hoping that they wouldn't want to leave their addresses posted in this thread.
Moosh
QUOTE (LoLo @ Dec 19 2006, 02:45 PM) *
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Dec 17 2006, 11:29 AM) *

That would be fun, but sometimes that makes it hard for getting people's addresses who are willing to get the traveling condom. I'm hoping that they wouldn't want to leave their addresses posted in this thread.

Hmm, good point. Possibly workable if everyone agrees to give their address to one person, then you Pm that person for them? Or you could just be expecting to get it.
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Is it still with Sarah at the moment?
Ashbless
I'm pretty sure Mata has my address.

Warning! Do not send anything to my old B.C. address as it's sure to be lost forever. Only the Alberta address will work. The most recent Alberta address.....
*ponders*
I'm moving in a month or so.
*ponders more*
I probably move too often.

Never mind. My post is spam. Fun idea though.
gothictheysay
It is, snoo... >_> I promise to hurry up, really!
Wytukaze
But Sarah, it's not like you to hold onto a condom. What's going on?
monkey_called_narth
i want it!

>.>
<.<
Daria
QUOTE (Wytukaze @ Jan 14 2007, 04:40 PM) *

Your Avatart STILL looks as though you are eating your hand/ cookies/ small peruvian mammals.

QUOTE (monkey_called_narth @ Feb 10 2007, 12:06 AM) *
i want it!

>.>
<.<

Perhaps I should send another on the go? Sarah seems to be having too much fun holding onto this one tongue.gif
Izzy
QUOTE (Daria @ Feb 12 2007, 08:48 AM) *

Your Avatart STILL looks as though you are eating your hand/ cookies/ small peruvian mammals.

*Is in total agreement with that*
Er, I'd gladly join in, but since I don't check the post, I think it'd be considered a bad thing if my mom finds that someone sent a condom to our address.
Moosh
QUOTE (Daria @ Feb 12 2007, 01:48 PM) *

i want it!

>.>
<.<

Perhaps I should send another on the go? Sarah seems to be having too much fun holding onto this one tongue.gif

Sarah's probably accidentally used it and is too embarrassed to say she's used the wrong condom. Pass us another one then Beccles.

And yes, Monty's av does look like he's eating a baby vicuna.
gothictheysay
No! No! I'll do it... honest. Okay, who do I give it to? >_>
Daria
*rolls eyes*
PICK SOMEONE! YOU HAVE HAD LONG ENOUGH tongue.gif
I'm glad you haven't used it- they aren't very nice. My friend gave me two; I used one and was determined never to use the other. Hence this biggrin.gif
monkey_called_narth
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Feb 12 2007, 04:08 PM) *
QUOTE (Daria @ Feb 12 2007, 01:48 PM) *

i want it!

>.>
<.<

Sarah's probably accidentally used it and is too embarrassed to say she's used the wrong condom. Pass us another one then Beccles.

well hey... atleast no one noticed the sexual undertones of my need.

when do i get it?

*bounces*
Daria
I could send you one of the ones I got free in a Don't Panic! pack (they are brown envelopes filled with flyers for gigs, club nights and bars in London, and usually have something free in like stickers, cigarette filters, hair gel etc. You get given them as you leave such bars/ clubs/ gigs late at night in Central London.)

The last pack I got contained two sachets of lube and two extra thick Durex condoms.
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Daria @ Mar 5 2007, 12:48 PM) *
I could send you one of the ones I got free in a Don't Panic! pack (they are brown envelopes filled with flyers for gigs, club nights and bars in London, and usually have something free in like stickers, cigarette filters, hair gel etc. You get given them as you leave such bars/ clubs/ gigs late at night in Central London.)

The last pack I got contained two sachets of lube and two extra thick Durex condoms.

Was it G.A.Y. by any chance? tongue.gif
Daria
Actually, I don't think it was... I have been to the Astoria recently, but I think I was handed it when I was in Camden.
Rykan

Everyone should take a photo of themselves posing with it before sending it on! Then put on a website! Then tell Guiness book of records tongue.gif
It's a pity I didn't think of this, I have a Liberal Democrat condom I got from a freshers fair I'd be more than willing to send on its travels laugh.gif
Daria
ohmy.gif A Lib Dem condom? That is way cooler than the crappy Trojan one my friend got from Reading.

Send it on it's way! Just not to Sarahs. She STILL hasn't done anything with it tongue.gif

I might send on the Durex Extra Strong one I was given. Perhaps with lube.

Thinking about it, I'll just send on the condom.

My lube.
>_<
monkey_called_narth
somone pass it, im erady to toyuch the fames condom... or atleast the wrapper.

then post a picture.
gothictheysay
OK, honest to God, I'm dropping it in the mailbox when I leave the house in half an hour. It's going to dear ol' Vic. He'll have to tell us when he gets it. biggrin.gif
vicrawr
I'ma gonna eat it. Like gum. In mah belleh.
gothictheysay
You are not! Not after all my hard work!
vicrawr
It has arrived and will be leaving shortly!
trunks_girl26
Who're you sending it to?

(if it's to me, it'll be interesting since I'm still at uni XD )
elphaba2
Boo don't be a whore and use it, I still want it.

(jokingspam)
trunks_girl26
QUOTE (elphaba2 @ Apr 19 2007, 09:57 PM) *
Boo don't be a whore and use it, I still want it.

(jokingspam)

Clearly when I get it I'm going to use it.......twice =D

*cackles*

/jokingspam?
Daria
If people are wanting to use these things, I should send out one that isn't horrible.
gothictheysay
nooo you can't use it! it has to keep going.

now, if someone wants to send me lots of condoms for free that I can use... biggrin.gif I wouldn't deny that. My friends had fun buying me a pack for my birthday because they thought it was funny, but it was actually really useful. Hmm. That's more for the TMI thread than here, isn't it? Oh well.
LoLo
QUOTE (gothictheysay @ Apr 21 2007, 06:47 PM) *
nooo you can't use it! it has to keep going.

now, if someone wants to send me lots of condoms for free that I can use... biggrin.gif I wouldn't deny that. My friends had fun buying me a pack for my birthday because they thought it was funny, but it was actually really useful. Hmm. That's more for the TMI thread than here, isn't it? Oh well.

Condom's and blowup dolls used to be my standard going away gift for friends.

/end spam
vicrawr
Condom is in envelope and on its way to the post office. Who will be getting it next? Only I know...

Well, me and the person who's getting it. And...everyone else.

But it's coming with anthrax! Okay, not anthrax. Just love.
Wyvern
Oh wow I missed this!
Is it still going?
Can I request being added to the list?!
vicrawr
Of course you can! As far as I can tell, the list is as follows:

Visited
Daria
CheeseMoose
snoo
gothictheysay
IrishGuy

Waiting List
trunks_girl26
syuu
elphaba2
monkey_called_narth
Wyvern

I suppose since I compiled the list, so it'll be up to me to edit it as people recieve/sign up. OH! I do have pictures. There was one with me, but I look like a psycho in it. And frankly, that's the sort of image I'm trying to overcome.

Daria
Hehehe... It is the epitome of geek- a condom STILL in its packet and with <3s all over it biggrin.gif
Moosh
Where's the condom? We need updates!

Did vic really send it? Did it arrive? Was it lost in the post? Eaten by rabid chipmunks? Trampled by a plaid-loving elephant?

We want answers people!
trunks_girl26
So......someone.....(namely me) may have it currently

>.>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.