Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saturday, Feb 3rd 2007 - Guildford - my 30th!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Mata
QUOTE (Rykan @ Feb 8 2007, 06:33 PM) *
Ah see now, I'm gonna have to photomanip a photo of Mata into a dress :b

I think I've got a photo of me in a dress somewhere... It was Tanya's (who was at the party last week) back when we were about 18 or 19. We were at a party and people started swapping clothes. I was told to take off the dress because my legs were better than those of the girl I was with at the time! biggrin.gif

Photos will be coming soon... (Though not the one of me in a dress.)
Faerieryn
Nice photos Mata. Only problem is that I look more than a little bit crazy. I'm not crazy everyone honest I'm not......no really..... really!
LadyMcDeath
Cool photos (even though the red eyes makes us all look more like the spawn of the devil than happy drunken people)...

Me and Matt are strangely flattered by the Death/Dream comparison!
Hm. Apart from them being brother and sister. Cause that's just a little weird.
Best not to think about that too hard..
Mata
I figured you might like the comparison, but the similarity was too much not to point out! You both need really big 1985 goth back-combed hair and then the look would be complete.

The flash in my camera is way too powerful for its own good, so everyone always looks pale with devil eyes. As digital cameras go, it's now a very old model but it is reliable so we just have to have pale scary people in my pictures.
Daria
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 11 2007, 12:28 PM) *
I figured you might like the comparison, but the similarity was too much not to point out! You both need really big 1985 goth back-combed hair and then the look would be complete.

The flash in my camera is way too powerful for its own good, so everyone always looks pale with devil eyes. As digital cameras go, it's now a very old model but it is reliable so we just have to have pale scary people in my pictures.

ohmy.gif You have a Gothinator 3000! The top of the range Gothicising camera. Wow your family and friends with this mournfully hand crafted camera that is guarenteed to make even the cheeriest of souls look like a Goth.
Rykan
My head keeps lurking in the photos >.> (it looked so neat when I left the house biggrin.gif )
I have some photos of where Mata lives, anyone interested in me posting them? tongue.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
Well....bugger, not I really wish I could have made it...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.