Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Thread 2007
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Cath Sparrow
Happy birthday Spuss and Izzy.
Witless
I have always wanted to do this even if it is slightly belatedly. Happy zero-th birthday Ynyn! (Wyvern's new baby).
Calantyr
Happy birthday the destroyer of snuggle bums!
Cath Sparrow
Happy birthday Snuggle
elphaba2
Happy birthday Cath!
Moosh
Happy Birthday Cathpants!
Mata
Oo, happy birthday to everyone who I've missed, and especially to Cath who I've actually managed to catch today.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Happy Birthday Cath!
Cath Sparrow
Thank you everyone I've had lots of fun playing pirates with the goths at the Goth weekend in Whitby.
Daria
>_> Belated happybirthdayness Cath!
Mata
*Glomps Froggy* Happy birthday! *Mwah*
Daria
Bah! You pipped me to the post tongue.gif
Happy birthday Froggy! Many birthday wishes and thanks for being such an awesome friend are on their way to you biggrin.gif
Cath Sparrow
Happy Birthday Froggypie *uber hugs*
froggle-rock
Thank you folks, that's really made me smile.

Hippy belated bifdayers, my Cathkins. x x x
elphaba2
Aww, I meant to post in here before you did frog. Happy last-three-hours of your birthday anyway!
Pikasyuu
biiiig happy birthday to Geoff/Tigersong tongue.gif
Mata
Blimey: Depressed Crazy Lonely Person turns 20 today. I hope she's feeling perky about it, wherever she is!
gothictheysay
HAPPY 22ND ANGE!!! <3
Mata
Happy birthday to our lady of the Trunks. smile.gif
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Is it that time of our Lady of the Trunks again?

well Happy Birthday, m'Lady.

*takes a low bow*
Cath Sparrow
Happy birthday Ange and Vic have fun. biggrin.gif
gothictheysay
Happy Birthday Viccy =)

oh! and also to the lorax if she's still around. I haven't spoken to her in ages...
Pikasyuu
happy birthday vicah and lolo! syuu loves you both. tongue.gif
trunks_girl26
Happy Birthday Vic! And thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone =)
Pikasyuu
argh! and ange! my page is set one day ahead and i wasn't lurking much on Matazone yesterday - i knew i'd forgotten someone. syuu loves ange as well, lots!
Daria
Happy birthday to everyone who suddenly got older over the weekend! *massive hugs and bits of cake*
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Happy Birthday Lo!

Hope the first day back at school didn't put too much of a downer on it

*air hugs*
Phyllis
Belated happy birthday Ange, Vic, and Lo!
Cath Sparrow
Oooo! Happy B'day Lo! Hope it was fun.
Mata
Hope you had fun Lo!

Aislinn Faye turns 21 today, so happy birthday to her if she's still checking on here, and I happen to know that my old friend Kitty turns 18 today too, which for no apparent reason makes me feel very proud of her. Happy birthday Kitty.
LoLo
QUOTE (snoo @ Jan 28 2008, 01:40 PM) *
Happy Birthday Lo!

Hope the first day back at school didn't put too much of a downer on it

*air hugs*

Thanks. It didn't really feel like my birthday because no one at school remembered, but I wasn't really expecting them to. I did get to celebrate the day before with my family, and will get to celebrate with the people at work whenever the boss gets over her cold, so I guess I just get extended celebrating yay!
oxym0ronical
Happy belated birthday Lo!
Daria
Happy birthday Kitty! And Aislinn! And Lo! (you were included in the first lot of weekend birthdays, but you get a happy birthday twice)
Izzy
I think it's about that time when we need a new thread for this.

Happy birthday to everyone who's had one this year!
Pikasyuu
Annnnd happy birthday, Mata! We're all glad you were born, otherwise where would all the fuzzy, colorful space in our brains go? tongue.gif
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Aye! Happy Birthday Mata!

Drink a pint for me!
Mata
It's not my birthday here yet, but thanks anyway smile.gif

(Izzy, that's a good point, I'll start a new thread in a day or two.)
Eli
Have a happy fake birthday Mata!
Moosh
Woah, I've missed a few.

Happy Birthday Vic, Lo, Kitty, Mata, Ange and Froggy! And anyone else whom I've missed and not seen just skimming back through the thread.
Phyllis
Happy actual birthday, Mata!
mooooooooooopo
Happy Birthday Mata smile.gif

Also happy late birthday to the 9 billion people I seem to have missed. >_>
Daria
Hapy birthday Mata!
Faerieryn
Happy happy birthday Dr Mata (not-quite-MD).

Hope you have a good celebration and the next year treats you well
Smiler
One day I'll pay atention to the log in details... Happy birthdya Mata. The above was me also but I'm sure Ryn echoes the sentiments I accidentally types in her name ;o)
LoLo
Happy birthday Mata, hope you have a blast, like literally a blast because explosions are fun.
Mata
Smyn? Ryler? You're becoming the same person!
Izzy
Yeah, Happy birthday man!
elphaba2
Happy birthday Mata (and eighty gazillion others who were also have had birthdays in 2008)!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.