Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crazy!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Crazy
hi i'm crazy! :] you can call me melody... and i found these forums from newgrounds (i think it was little goth girl) excuse my lack of grammar, but yeah! i'm 9 (sorry for lying) and i have moved from this far away place to, well, another far away place! rolleyes.gif i'm not really bad with the controls on this site, because i am a member of another forum site that's fomatted just like this one. <3
so, yeah... say hello to matazone's "the other side" forums 3,155th member!
-<3crazy<3-
Izzy
Heya Crazy.

*found out about Matazone the exact same way*
zairarose
Hi!, Crazy,

Welcome. Hope you stick around.
Mata
Hi there!

Newgrounds is an odd place: most users on there are very keen to insult things, then they are very annoyed if a person defends themself, then they are very annoyed if they get held responsible for being insulting. I very, very rarely post anything on there because I usually found that the people who came to these forums would expect the Newgrounds rules to apply, whereas I really don't run my site that way.

Fortunately, there are some nice people who have come from Newgrounds too, and the simple fact that you're using recognisable English suggests that you're one of the nice ones. Yay! Welcome!
Stardust_Smile
Hiiiiiiiii!!! *Bounces up to you and hugs you* smile.gif

I think I've had too much sugar today but hey *offers you sweeties as a welcoming present*

Have fun around here!
Daria
Wow... I feel so old. When I was nine, I was only on the internet with one of my parents (mainly because it was slow and a Big Thing to be allowed to do)

Welcome!
Ashbless
Hello and welcome. smile.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Daria @ Feb 12 2007, 02:23 PM) *
Wow... I feel so old. When I was nine, I was only on the internet with one of my parents (mainly because it was slow and a Big Thing to be allowed to do)

Welcome!

Bah! When I was 9 (1985) only geeks in top secret bunkers in the US knew about or used the internet dry.gif

Welcome biggrin.gif
Mata
Err... I think I knew about modems in 1985. *feels old and geeky* I asked my parents to get me one, and they told me that they'd never catch on. About eight years later I was offered a job in the games industry, but my parents told me that there was no future in it. I have now learnt an important lesson: ignore my parents completely when it comes to computers.
Izzy
QUOTE (Crazy @ Feb 7 2007, 03:52 PM) *
i'm 9

Woah, I didn't see that when I read through this! *Is officially not the youngest person on here anymore* *Does a happy dance* biggrin.gif *still dancing* biggrin.gif *lalalala* biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Okay, you can stop reading my happy spam now. tongue.gif
Daria
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 22 2007, 11:33 PM) *
I have now learnt an important lesson: ignore my parents completely when it comes to computers.

Hehehe.
I would say the same thing for my mother (she thought I had broken her laptop when I had task manager up on screen) but both dads (they aren't gay, I just happen to have two) have been working with computers since the '70s.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.