Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Audio Family Album
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
LoLo
So yeah I was talking about this in a thread where no one seemed to pay attention to it, so I don't know that this will catch on but I started it. So far Missy A and I are the only contributers. So if you want to hear our voices and hopefully join in on this click the link. Then if you want to join in on it e-mail your voice files to __lolo__@excite.com

Audio Family Album
NummyNums
umm i would do it cept i dont know how.. *sigh*
LoLo
QUOTE (NummyNums @ May 22 2003, 02:15 PM)

you get a mic plugged into your computer. Then go to the start menu, Programs, Accessories, Entertainment, then your sound recorder should be in there. Press record maybe record like 5-10 secs of your voice then go to file save and send it over to me for posting. l biggrin.gif
gerbilfromhell
lol that's sooo schway! biggrin.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ May 22 2003, 02:17 PM)
lol that's sooo schway! biggrin.gif

so you gonna send me something?
NummyNums
im gonn atry now.. i think i can i think i can i think i can
gerbilfromhell
i WOULD but i can't cause my parents are reaaaal paranoid (same reason i dun post a pic..........)
NummyNums
nope didnt work
it was like my mic couldnt hera me.. well my mic is on my digi cam so i dunno
LoLo
ok only thing I can think of is you may want to go into your control panel and sound devices, and check to see if your in line is muted or not. It's ok though, I still have hope that this is going to catch on.
LoLo
bump come on people.
LoLo
ok this was a flop, but oh well so are most of my ideas. dry.gif
cheese is funny
i like the idea... but... i have no mic... my brother decided that he would use it at a friend's house, get high, and break it.... jackass...
Debaser
i seriously don't want people to hear my voice...i sound like an 8 year old on helium...it scares me...
cheese is funny
lmao!!! now i NEED to hear you
Kawaii_Neko
I can try and get mine to you ^ ^" but I have a cold... hehe
cheese is funny
i bet you have a sexy voice kawaii...
LoLo
well if you do decide to send on let me know so I can go get it posted. Cheese I won't accept that excuse, for 5 bucks you can get a mic from target or even staples. laugh.gif
cheese is funny
lolo... you see... im a little tight on cash right now... im saving up for a trumpet at this moment... and some of my funds are going to a friend of mine cause i dont feel like doing my history paper... but... thats a secrete...
Kawaii_Neko
I sound little.. I'm not.. XD I'm a WOMAN!!! lol..

I Am Woman.. hear me roar.. meow
cheese is funny
kawaii... that is THE cutest roar ever...
Kawaii_Neko
hehe you think so?

... hey! get on aim now.. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'll meow all yea like wink.gif
cheese is funny
well... ok, brt biggrin.gif
LoLo
gah at private voice conversations rather than partaking in this......you people suck.......**pouts**
gerbilfromhell
dun worry lolo, i bet when all the ppl with stuff see this thread they'll post their voice thingys too biggrin.gif
Kawaii_Neko
I'm working on it!
LoLo
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ May 22 2003, 04:14 PM)
dun worry lolo, i bet when all the ppl with stuff see this thread they'll post their voice thingys too biggrin.gif

I truly do wonder, but I seriously doubt it. People are either to self concious about their voices or don't have mics, even though as I said you can buy one for 5 bucks sheesh.

I'm just being pouty and discusted. lol don't mind me studying gets me in a foul mood.
LoLo
QUOTE (Kawaii_Neko @ May 22 2003, 04:17 PM)
I'm working on it!

Yay! lol I should take back my pesemistic post. lol
cheese is funny
if it will make you happy lolo... i will see what i can do about getting a mic... i think i might have one at my dad's house..
LoLo
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 22 2003, 04:19 PM)
if it will make you happy lolo... i will see what i can do about getting a mic... i think i might have one at my dad's house..

Yes that would make me very happy lol.

Sorry bout my pouting.......I have a tendancy to bug people when I think I have a good idea but no one else seems to go for it.
cheese is funny
its a good idea lolo, dont get me wrong... but my constant lack of money affects what i can do in life... reason why it took me so long to get my pic...
LoLo
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 22 2003, 04:23 PM)
its a good idea lolo, dont get me wrong... but my constant lack of money affects what i can do in life... reason why it took me so long to get my pic...

I know about lack of money......I'm just being cranky.
TigerLily013
Dun you worry, I am so contributing smile.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ May 22 2003, 04:53 PM)
Dun you worry, I am so contributing smile.gif

yay!
racingaway13
crazi and i will... even if i have to put crazi on speakers just to record her voice.... but i think she'd do this on her own... isnt that right crazi *cracks knuckles* ok well im sure crazi adn i can do it, ill work on it tonight. i might even take a new pic for the family album... hehe
TigerLily013
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 22 2003, 10:17 PM)
QUOTE (NummyNums @ May 22 2003, 02:15 PM)

you get a mic plugged into your computer. Then go to the start menu, Programs, Accessories, Entertainment, then your sound recorder should be in there. Press record maybe record like 5-10 secs of your voice then go to file save and send it over to me for posting. l biggrin.gif

is it ok to be slightly bigger than 10 seconds?
LoLo
probably ........ it was just an estimation......if its too big I won't be able to upload it to my site, but send it and we'll see.
LoLo
Tigerlily has been added.
TigerLily013
YYYAAAAAAYYYYYY!

mine's on there, check it out wink.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (racingaway13 @ May 22 2003, 05:01 PM)
crazi and i will... even if i have to put crazi on speakers just to record her voice.... but i think she'd do this on her own... isnt that right crazi *cracks knuckles* ok well im sure crazi adn i can do it, ill work on it tonight. i might even take a new pic for the family album... hehe

rock on we have yet to have a male voice on here!

Woot! tell me when its sent and I'll get it right up if I'm here.
LoLo
I want to hear male voices!
LoLo
I want to hear voices with accents!
cheese is funny
wow... not only are the matazone ladies babes.... they have sexy voices too... these ladies have it all...
Debaser
i have a mic!

and i have an accent!

but everyone thinks i'm female, so it doesn't count... tongue.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (Debaser @ May 22 2003, 05:46 PM)
i have a mic!

and i have an accent!

but everyone thinks i'm female, so it doesn't count... tongue.gif

I want to hear D-mans voice!
Debaser
damn...

ok, ok, i'll work on it...

gotta think of what to say first, though...
LoLo
QUOTE (Debaser @ May 22 2003, 05:48 PM)
damn...

ok, ok, i'll work on it...

gotta think of what to say first, though...

say towel....lol

or hiyas everyone.....or something cool......or glassjaw sucks ass!
Debaser
yeah...glassjaw f--king suck...that'll do...
LoLo
QUOTE (Debaser @ May 22 2003, 05:50 PM)
yeah...glassjaw f--king suck...that'll do...

lol
Debaser
/me is scared...i can't pronounce "t"s properly...damn london accent...
TigerLily013
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 23 2003, 01:45 AM)
wow... not only are the matazone ladies babes.... they have sexy voices too... these ladies have it all...

awwwww thanks
wub.gif *blush*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.