Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Audio Family Album
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
LoLo
New this morning: Tortured Soul and Jonman

I converted some of the larger files to mp3's along with larger files that were already on the site. For some reason I couldn't get the last one of Tort's and Jonmans to convert properly so I'm going to see if I can play with those tomorrow, but they're on as really large wav files for now. As for now I have to go start getting ready for a BBQ before my best friend calls and kills me for not being ready.

Anyone else with any voices, I'll do them late this evening or tomorrow.
LoLo
I decided to change over most of the files to mp3's so hopefully you guys can still hear them. Let me know if there are any problems. One's I haven't changed......Jonman, Oxymoronical, Crissi, and Fuzzy. My converter on my machine won't convert wma files so I'm going to e-mail them to myself and try them on my mom's comp since I have a little extra time now before I have to leave. I'll update when I'm done.
poppa.moo
Hmmm. can't seem to download them, keeps saying the files ain't found on the server!
LoLo
could be cause I was just doing some work on it poppa try it again.

The wma files have been converted to mp3's for those of you who could not hear them. Give it another shot for me.
LoLo
ok I'm takin off for the day, any new stuff e-mail me.........otherwise someone try and keep this from getting lost in the threads for me so I can find it when I get back. lol

Oh and don't forget to listen to the two lastest additions:
Jonman and
Tortured Soul
gerbilfromhell
*pre-bump* (before the thread NEEDS to be bumped biggrin.gif )
Debaser
pre-bump? now that's just spam...

and i'll get mine in later...promise...automatically in mp3...
craziness
YAY i wanna hear your voice d-man! and you too sun!
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (craziness @ May 24 2003, 06:23 PM)
YAY i wanna hear your voice d-man! and you too sun!

Aaaaaaaah!! Do not worry, jecca. Chipmunk Boy will have his day.

Chipmunk Boy
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Debaser @ May 24 2003, 06:22 PM)
pre-bump? now that's just spam...

and i'll get mine in later...promise...automatically in mp3...

nah, not really tongue.gif the thread was about to go to page 2, where i COULD've been forgotten and lost for all eternity tongue.gif
Sun Tsu
This must be pinned.
oxym0ronical
*bump*
Sun Tsu
bump
LoLo
Thanks for keeping this up here! No one sent me e-mails while I was gone all day, so maybe people will send some today. Or perhaps tomorrow, because I just found out I'm supposed to hang with the fam today.
LoLo
bump time for breakfast then I gotta get ready to leave for today too.
Debaser
woohoo, i found a microphone that actually works...now to try and configure it so my voice doesn't sound like complete arse...
cheese is funny
yay!! i get to hear my drunk person buddy's voice!! laugh.gif biggrin.gif
Debaser
NO ONE is hearing my voice if it's not set up properly...

/me kicks his microphone...stupid thing, making my voice go all high-pitched...
cheese is funny
dude... lemme hear your voice...
LoLo
I can't wait to hear d-mans voice but alas I'm gonna be gone again for today.
hinsley
man i love the one calledcrazy!! it reminds me of ducks marching. i dont know why. huh.gif
Pikasyuu
Lmfao. Jonman's poem rocked.
The Tortured Soul
yeah the poem was kool...

i won't be egotistical and ask what ppl thought of me, but it would be nice to know... i listend to me again, and my heavy singing just hasn't turned out right has it, oh well, i hope i don't sound quite that bad!!!

but yeah listen to Infection Of The Mind coz that is me trying to sing!!!

like i sed before sumday i'll drag my amp down stairs and hook it up to the computer and probably play my backing part to the My Own Demise solo coz i'm really proud of it...

k cya...
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ May 25 2003, 10:40 PM)
yeah the poem was kool...

i won't be egotistical and ask what ppl thought of me, but it would be nice to know... i listend to me again, and my heavy singing just hasn't turned out right has it, oh well, i hope i don't sound quite that bad!!!

but yeah listen to Infection Of The Mind coz that is me trying to sing!!!

like i sed before sumday i'll drag my amp down stairs and hook it up to the computer and probably play my backing part to the My Own Demise solo coz i'm really proud of it...

k cya...

Debbie's not a happy camper since you sound older than he does. I wurnna hear his cockney. :D
The Tortured Soul
hehe wow, i sound older kool!!!

i'm 16 on thursday...
Pikasyuu
I'm sixteen in about twenty days.
Debaser
gah...you people with your voices that come out well on microphones...

/me is sitting here with his headset on, listening to his .wav...there is NO WAY IN HELL that i'm sending this in...
Pikasyuu
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease?
Debaser
...well, i deleted it because it was crap, but i guess i could do another...gah.../me sets fire to his voicebox and then runs around screaming
Pikasyuu
Poor, confused Debbie.
Industrial Kybosh
Has anyone linked this in the Links Thread? (1st post of the Adoption thread for a link to it, kids!)

I haven't the time to listen to these now, and I don't want to be searching for this thread when I finally come back properly... dry.gif
Pikasyuu
It's bumped often.
Tarantio
bump. see?
Debaser
ok, i finally did one...and it's been sent...gah...
Pikasyuu
Yay. tongue.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Linking it would also be a good idea, y'know... or will I have to do it for you?

tongue.gif
gerbilfromhell
pre-bump biggrin.gif
Tarantio
sigh...

post-bump

(recoils at bad joke)
LoLo
After my away time I finally got an e-mail with a file so check out D-man's voice!
hinsley
i wanna put mie on there but i dont have a mic. sad.gif
Pikasyuu
Tort's crap didn't load.
craziness
d-man i like yours except your like too far away from the mic and its bad quality sad.gif
Pikasyuu
yeh, he was complaining about that this morning.
hinsley
bump ffs laugh.gif
the lil' pie fairy
hmmmm i don't have a mikeyphone either....grrrr
hinsley
nor do i. sad.gif
LoLo
This is a topic I would like pinned though.
hinsley
yes i omed you with that me thinks. or maybe i didnt........ /me is too tired to care.
LoLo
QUOTE (hinsley @ May 26 2003, 08:08 AM)
yes i omed you with that me thinks. or maybe i didnt........ /me is too tired to care.

you PMed me with saying my rants needed to be pinned. lol...........prob is I can't pin anything so it's not up to me. lol..........or maybe thats not a prob.
hinsley
i swear i saID THIS. b****x. oh well. i just thought id pm you cause i missed you .l
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.