Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Audio Family Album
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Tarantio
wow... one of our shyest posters gives us a song...
-ded impressed-
cheese is funny
i noticed that too tarantio... very nice i must say

oh... kawaii, my uber sweet noob, has THE cutest voice ive heard in my life...
TigerLily013
QUOTE (Tarantio @ May 23 2003, 02:21 AM)
wow... one of our shyest posters gives us a song...
-ded impressed-

smile.gif lol

I'm not that shy, however I was hesistant to record myself singing. People that have heard me tell me im good. Just thought it would be cool.

LoLo's voice sounds really cool, reminds me of my friend Jenn at school.

I wanna hear male voices too happy.gif
Tarantio
well im gonna hunt down a mic, coz lolo wants to hear men with accents, and they dont come much sexier than scottish!
and your voice is nice - not many can sing in key that high...
TigerLily013
no...im not arrogant lol
Tarantio
arrogant?
did i say that?
TigerLily013
lol thanks Tarantio smile.gif

ya well i just go by what other say.

I definitely wanna hear your voice, maybe when youre online we can have a voice convo on msn, whatta say?
TigerLily013
QUOTE (Tarantio @ May 23 2003, 02:35 AM)
arrogant?
did i say that?

no no no no.

I meant as in my last comment, to me anyway, it might of sounded arrogant i just wanted to clear that up.
Tarantio
lol
hmm.... i still need to get a mic..
i guess i could nik one off of h8 machina
LoLo
**Chants** I want to hear voices I want to hear voices. lol
LoLo
one more bump then off to bed for real this time.
cheese is funny
good night lolo
elf
*runs around in circles* ehhhhhhh?????
craziness
LOL that was great!!!!!!
wow lolo, you sound absolutely NOTHING like i expected.
lol missy at towel. wtf?
mark is pretty much making me do this.....i guess i have to though...i have a low voice. mark[racing] has a DC accent and he says i have a little bit of a NY accent. i dunno. rawr?
racingaway13
rawr indeed. sexy voices abound on this forum. lolo, sexy. crazi, sexy sexy. those are all ive been able to listen to as of yet. ok
elf
i lost my voice last week *cough cough*
craziness
i force mark[racing] to talk to me on voice chat all the time and i very breifly talked at [he doesnt have a mic so he couldnt talk back] cheese once when i was having him listen to some music.
cheese is funny
i still need that cd... which means i still need a card... which means my parents are being stupid...
craziness
dry.gif your parents suck cheese.
lol you think i have a cute voice?
what is that supposed to mean?
do i have a NY accent?
my math teacher is a hooker i swear she wears the tightest pants every day and her hair is so huge and big and she has a horribly annoying brooklyn accent and so does my gym teacher. my gym teacher is from pennsylvania.........her parents grew up in brooklyn. weird..... blink.gif
cheese is funny
yeah, i think so... i didnt get to hear much... but of what i did hear, it sounded cute to me... and its not s'posed to mean anything... just a compliment... and i wouldnt know... ive never heard a new york accent...
racingaway13
crazi, love, are you drunk or is that your friend's infulence upon you (i know your name ho-bot, but they dont biggrin.gif ) i think your posting like the drunk you are all because of her
hummm. maybe i am too
craziness
no shes asleep and i am not drunk.

i had some sugar and caffine today......................
and i saw reloaded.....
my mom hates sugar and caffine
my friends seriously get scared when they come over to my house and EVERYTHING that can possibly be fat free or reduced fat or sugar free or caffine free or *cough* flavor free is..........except for salt. my mom likes salt, so everything is salty. it has gotten to the point of such sugar deprivation that i eat raw brown sugar out of the box. laugh.gif laugh.gif how do i sound drunk? im not drunk im just hyper. i go off and say random thoings on my posts all the time, i think you just dont read them most of the time mark.
hinsley
I LOVE THAT CRAZY ONE!!! lol!!
LoLo
QUOTE (craziness @ May 22 2003, 08:59 PM)
LOL that was great!!!!!!
wow lolo, you sound absolutely NOTHING like i expected.
lol missy at towel. wtf?
mark is pretty much making me do this.....i guess i have to though...i have a low voice. mark[racing] has a DC accent and he says i have a little bit of a NY accent. i dunno. rawr?

LOL at me not sounding what you expected me to. It's cool I know I sound like a little kid. When I answer the phone sometimes people will ask if my mommy is home.

Missy was saying towel because I have strange obsession with the word towel, and how different people say it. When excite used to have voice chat I would sit there and either say towel over and over or get people to say it for me. I love it, and I love Missy for humoring me in that. lol
LoLo
NEW ADDITION: CRISSI
LoLo
Crissi you didn't sound like I thought you would, but I love your voice. It's just so cute. biggrin.gif
CrissiLove
thank you!!!! *curious now what you thought I would sound like....* LOL smile.gif Thank you for coming up with this great idea and for doing it!!! It's great!!!!! smile.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 23 2003, 10:55 AM)
thank you!!!! *curious now what you thought I would sound like....* LOL smile.gif Thank you for coming up with this great idea and for doing it!!! It's great!!!!! smile.gif

I dunno its hard to explain. Basically I think every girl should sound like me. lmao I dunno....I really don't think that everyone should sound like me btw its just a joke. I just usually make up voices for people I chat with in my head (sounds psycho lol) and then when I actually do hear their voice I'm usually taken back a little.

Np I thought this would be fun, and I'm more than happy to do it if people will actually start participating. lol

So thank you for submitting your voice.
Sun Tsu
Everyone so far has great voices, and I assume the rest of you do to, but then there's me: Chipmunk Boy. dry.gif

Chipmunk Boy
LoLo
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ May 23 2003, 11:05 AM)
Everyone so far has great voices, and I assume the rest of you do to, but then there's me: Chipmunk Boy. dry.gif

Chipmunk Boy

so are you going to send me a file? lol
LoLo
another new addition: Oxymoronical
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 23 2003, 07:07 PM)
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ May 23 2003, 11:05 AM)
Everyone so far has great voices, and I assume the rest of you do to, but then there's me:  Chipmunk Boy.  dry.gif

Chipmunk Boy

so are you going to send me a file? lol

mmmmmmmmmmmm....acorns........................maybe.......... blink.gif

Chipmunk Boy
LoLo
come on you know you want to. It will be so much fun. lol@my peer pressure antics.
Tarantio
<----- is still trying to get a mic
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 23 2003, 07:52 PM)
come on you know you want to. It will be so much fun. lol@my peer pressure antics.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!
*dies*

Sun
LoLo
I'm gonna get annoying again if I don't find something to take up my time......yeah I'll go get lunch, but I still want more voices. lol
craziness
omg crissi you have a really high voice! lol!

I WANT GUYS VOICES I WANT ACCENTS!!!
LoLo
QUOTE (craziness @ May 23 2003, 01:11 PM)
omg crissi you have a really high voice! lol!

I WANT GUYS VOICES I WANT ACCENTS!!!

me too......and I want your voice!
craziness
soon lolo, soon. lol.

actually i think that mark [racing] is going to record me talking to him on MSN voice because he REALLY wants me to put my voice up for some reason [i dunno why he has heard it plenty lol....] and i will probably get my internet on my computer back by wednesday or thursday [sooner if im lucky] so i can just make a file on there [ i cant on my dads computer blink.gif ] but i think mark isnt going to let me wait till then.....
LoLo
cool crazi.
craziness
if you have gotta hear my voice this instant though, i could talk to ya on msn. lol.
LoLo
thats up to you, I'd have to open msn though. lol
LoLo
crazi has a cool voice.
Mr Fuzzy
I've done it. It lives. Bwa ha ha.
LoLo
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ May 23 2003, 02:17 PM)
I've done it. It lives. Bwa ha ha.

oOo did you send it?
Mr Fuzzy
It should be winging its way to you right....... Now.
LoLo
cool I'll go check and set it up.
craziness
HAH! IVE DONE IT! ok im sending it to ya lo.
LoLo
cool crazi........and fuzzy I love it.....hehe

NEW ADDITION OF MR. FUZZY
Tarantio
eek! mr fuzzy sounds like someone i know!
-thinks-
uh...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.