Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm a doctor!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Forever Unknown
Considering what I've heard about your veneral diseases, I imagine that's true!
Wytukaze
QUOTE (Mata @ Mar 9 2007, 12:05 AM) *
Tara: I don't think there are any new words for sexual organs - they've all been used at some point in the past. There are whole books of slang just on the key topics (money and sex), but it would be impressive to add some new ones! I did use several words in my thesis that aren't currently in the English dictionary. Part of doing a thesis is that you're allowed to do that sort of thing as long as it remains entirely clear what you mean. Mostly it's new conjungations and that sort of thing, but they're still new words!

As the resident word-obsessive, I hereby demand a list of all those words.
Mata
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Mar 9 2007, 09:11 PM) *
It really is very,very wrong. If our doctors ever get us mixed up we really are buggered...

Oops... But I didn't think that doctors were allowed to do that sort of thing with patients!
Tarantio
QUOTE (Mata @ Mar 10 2007, 10:39 AM) *
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Mar 9 2007, 09:11 PM) *
It really is very,very wrong. If our doctors ever get us mixed up we really are buggered...

Oops... But I didn't think that doctors were allowed to do that sort of thing with patients!

But you just did. And isn't that what this thread is about, Mata? Hmm?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Considering what I've heard about your veneral diseases, I imagine that's true!

His name is Kai and he's your Nephew. Really, you're the worst Auntie Bumeyes ever!"
Dreams On Hiatus
Congrats, Dr. Mata!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.