Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guilty Pleasures!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
bug0112
Kids TV (and I mean TV for three years olds biggrin.gif )
Crying when the characters get together in movies.
Scaring the male teachers at school.
Pikasyuu
Gangsta rap, double sided conversations, drinking games, annnnd..wasting money on things that I have no need for/will not use, but that make me happy anyway. Examples being, err, well, I don't have one at the moment, but most of you have used money you really don't have to buy something you really don't need just to haa-aaaaaaave it.

I'm such a five year old.
Mata
I'm hoping in a couple of months, when I've got the house move paid for, to buy a lovely big HD television. It'll be going on an installment plan thingy, and I shouldn't really do it, but I want to be able to see the games I play properly (most 360 and PS3 games are all designed for HD these days and are increasingly tricky to play on a normal screen).

Having a job is handy. Two months ago I didn't have the next month's rent, now I can think about indulgent stuff like this and only feel 50% guilty... (There is no doubt something more worthwhile I could spend the money on.)
Pikasyuu
Oh, delicious income and fun purchases like that..

I have one! Being awake at six in the morning to iRC it up.
Daria
Martini and lemonade, and summer dresses happy.gif
spiffilicious05
Shiraz
Pretty summer skirt/dresses/ensembles
Chanel Chance
Strawberry pineapple peach smoothies =)
Pomegranates
Izzy
The cookies at school.
Mata
I'm getting jealous of everyone else: I want pretty summer skirts too! biggrin.gif

(No, I don't actually have anything to contribute to the thread at this time.)
spiffilicious05
QUOTE (Mata @ May 7 2008, 08:33 AM) *
I'm getting jealous of everyone else: I want pretty summer skirts too! biggrin.gif

(No, I don't actually have anything to contribute to the thread at this time.)

Lol you can borrow one of mine laugh.gif
LoLo
Dancing with the stars.
cheese is funny
Anime with storylines that are based around highschool students in love. :x

/fail
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.