Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Michael Badnarik's Constitution Class
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > The Issues Forum
vanfullofidiots
For the most part, America is in a state of ignorance. Ask most anyone what form of government we live in and they will tell you a Democracy. This is wrong. We live in a Republic. "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands". Benjamin Franklin once said democracy is like 2 wolves and a lamb deciding on what to have for lunch. After watching these series of videos I feel I have been fully introduced as to what a true American should be.

Constitution Class 1
Constitution Class 2
Constitution Class 3
Constitution Class 4
Constitution Class 5
Constitution Class 6
Constitution Class 7

Yes, I know, it will take around 7 hours to get through them all but I'd recommend watching one a day.
PsychWardMike
Don't have seven hours to spend, just putting that up front.

Still, I don't see the point to all this. You do realize that this is a heavily (though decidedly worldly and informed) British message board, don't you? I appreciate you're trying to inform the ignorant masses, but really, you're preaching to the choir. Yes, the vast majority of Americans are painfully ignorant of the mechanics and goings on of the government, and yes the fact that George W. Bush has a twenty eight percent approval rating is embarassing, but everyone knows that already.

That said I'll probably check out the videos at some point. I've a bit of a hard-on for the constitution, and a bigger hard-on for people well respected preaching the things I already know. Ego boost and what not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.