Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why won't this thread die?!?!?!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
pgrmdave
I mean seriously people - stop bringing this tread back to life - just let it die already!
trunks_girl26
omg, let it die already!
pgrmdave
C'mon trunks_girl26, just leave it be - stop necroposting!
trunks_girl26
Dude, every time you tell me to stop necroposting, you're keeping this thread alive.

Let it die.
pgrmdave
And just when I think that it's finally dead, you have to bump it yet again.
trunks_girl26
and you countered my bump with another bump......so mature rolleyes.gif
pgrmdave
Clearly there's nothing more to add to this thread, just leave it alone.
trunks_girl26
Way to contribute to the thread.

Just let it die its nice quiet death.
pgrmdave
And you're doing so much to help that cause...
trunks_girl26
I'm doing as much as you are <.<
MisterJ
You two both! Stop this necromessing! It is unnatural to keep the thread alive for so long. It's just that time of it's life...
pgrmdave
Look, now Jeddy's just bumping it up once more...that's just great.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Holy Necroposting! Necroman!

Is there some reason that this thread should stay alive that the rest of us are not aware? Is there some infinite improbability that will allow us to go somewhere? Or is it all just a big pile of shaving cream? I say to you! Behead those that necropost, and rejoice in their gory, horrific, and oddly sucking sounding death throes! HUZZAH!!! and long live Mata!!!
trunks_girl26
Sheesh, don't you people get it? STOP POSTING HERE.

It's done. Over. Complete.
Cath Sparrow
Really Ange! You just couldn't leave it be and let it die could you!
Daria
Guys, you have been on here long enough to know when you really should just let a thread die. You obviously haven't anything constructive to add, so just don't add at all.
pgrmdave
talk about adding nothing constructive to a thread...all you did was bring it back up to the top of the page!
trunks_girl26
And just when I thought I could let this thread die, you all have to go and start up again.

Seriously, people. Let it die!
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Jedidiah just turned over in his grave!!!

Let this thread DIE!!!!!
trunks_girl26
OH-EM-GEE......you people and your posting just makes this thread less likely to die. Stop beating a dead thread!
Moosh
Just to be different, I think the thread should live. Keep posting if you want the thread to live!
SPEAKERfortheLOST
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Oct 18 2007, 12:32 PM) *
Just to be different, I think the thread should live. Keep posting if you want the thread to live!

OOOOOoooo....

The wonders of reverse psychology!

but seriously, just let it die!!!
trunks_girl26
QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Oct 18 2007, 03:33 PM) *
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Oct 18 2007, 12:32 PM) *

OOOOOoooo....

The wonders of reverse psychology!

but seriously, just let it die!!!

And you see what your pondering did?

It made us lose yet ANOTHER chance to let this thread die.
voices_in_my_head
I really didn't want to have to step in, but Christ guys, give it a break.

Just let the thread die without being distrubed!
Daria
Poop.

/spam.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
QUOTE (Daria @ Oct 18 2007, 09:27 PM) *
Poop.

/spam.

Translation:

I want this thread to die! Just let it die! It is destined to die, so let it go!!!
trunks_girl26
It was so close to death, and then you had to go and bring it back! Zombie threads are NOT ok, kids.

Death to this thread!
Daria
Actually, I was just midnight necroposting whilst inebriated.
Izzy
Well, if you hadn't told us why you said 'poop', this thread could be dead by now. Thanks a bunch.
Daria
I didn't just want to be a useles spammer. LIKE YOU GUYS.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Yet you obviously put:

QUOTE (Daria @ Oct 18 2007, 09:27 PM) *
/spam.

which generally means that it was spam...

Am I right or wrong?

dont answer that, its a rhetorical question.

Just let this thread DIE!!!
michael1384
In saying that, you've bought it back.

JUST KILL IT!
Cath Sparrow
Really guy's cant you just leave it be and let the damn thread die! It's just getting painfull now.
Novander
Y'ai 'Ng'ngah,
Yog-Sothoth
H'ee-L'geb
F'ai Throdog
Uaaah

I got me some mad necro-posting skillz

(bonus points if you know where that ritual's from)
Izzy
Quit posting here!
Moosh
QUOTE (Novander @ Oct 19 2007, 07:51 PM) *
Y'ai 'Ng'ngah,
Yog-Sothoth
H'ee-L'geb
F'ai Throdog
Uaaah

I got me some mad necro-posting skillz

(bonus points if you know where that ritual's from)

Ogthrod Ai'F,
Geb'l-Ee'h!
Yog-Sothoth!
'Ngah'ng Ai'y!
Zhro!
Bitches

- From the original "Bitches" edit of Lovecraft's masterpiece
pgrmdave
You know, I go away for a day, expecting this thread to be buried, but no - you guys have to keep it alive. Why?!? Just let it be already, there's no more to talk about.
voices_in_my_head
Besides the fact that everyone seems obessed with keeping the freaking thing alive!

Seriously guys, Just listen to everyone else.

Let.

It.

Die.
michael1384
You guys always have to bring this thread back don't you? Just stop posting here!
trunks_girl26
And here I thought this thing would be dead by now. but nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Ya'll have to keep posting here, like a bunch of....posters!
Izzy
Oh, well done there, as you made it the top topic on the 'view new posts' thing. AGAIN.

DON'T POST HERE ANYMORE!
SPEAKERfortheLOST
QUOTE (Izzy @ Oct 20 2007, 02:10 PM) *
Oh, well done there, as you made it the top topic on the 'view new posts' thing. AGAIN.

DON'T POST HERE ANYMORE!

one word.

ditto.
trunks_girl26
And now your "ditto" has caused this thread to stay alive for even longer!

Great job. >.<
michael1384
Well done, ya happy now? It's back at the top.
Cath Sparrow
Look I know some of you just want to get this thread as long as my TMI thread for some unknow reason but accept it, it's just not going to happen so let it die.
trunks_girl26
Cath, as much as I love TMI, I don't want it nearly that long- if I had my way it would have been dead a looooooooooong time ago.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Ya, really...

Some people like Necroposting almost exclusively but I think there is naught nor should there be anything as long as your TMI thread...

(bonus points to those who know what song's lyrics I just perverted...)
Izzy
I was hoping I wouldn't have to post here, yet again, telling you guys to stop posting here, but apparently I do. STOP! STOP! STOP!
trunks_girl26
You see, by yelling at us to stop posting in a dead thread, you've yet again revived this unsightly blemish on the face of Matazone.

Good Job.
Izzy
Oh, I see how it is hypocrite. If you wanted this thread to die nearly half as much as I do, you would've stopped posting here a long time ago.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.